Best Buy: Pokemon Diamond (USED $19.99, Shipping/Store Pickup)

what kind of condition are best buys used games typically?  never bought any and i probably wont but im curious

what kind of condition are best buys used games typically? never bought any and i probably wont but im curious
Condition... of a DS game... Also the games we generally look for are Heart gold and Soul Silver.

But all BB games are resurfaced to Like New using ACTUALLY GOOD machines, unlike gamestops, they either come in generic case or more often than not CIB and they are a great place to buy from used.

Condition... of a DS game... Also the games we generally look for are Heart gold and Soul Silver.

But all BB games are resurfaced to Like New using ACTUALLY GOOD machines, unlike gamestops, they either come in generic case or more often than not CIB and they are a great place to buy from used.
"Condition... of a DS game..." I have no clue what you are implying with that part but thanks for the info

"Condition... of a DS game..." I have no clue what you are implying with that part but thanks for the info
Pokemon Diamond is a DS game, basically short of it being snapped in half there really is no condition of the cart that would affect the game, unlike disc based games. Pretty much any DS game will work.

Pokemon Diamond is a DS game, basically short of it being snapped in half there really is no condition of the cart that would affect the game, unlike disc based games. Pretty much any DS game will work.
I stopped ordering DS games from Gamestop.com because the carts were always defective... The contacts were always filled with grime, had scratches on them, dents, etc. which prevented them from playing.

that's not really true, i've gotten lots of old rare ds games from gamefly that could not play because they were so scratched up with the pins

bread's done
Back