Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut (Wii U) / $21.99 Newegg (DEAD)

:eek: If I PM at BB will I get the GCU discount too?

Nevermind. Magic of Google:

"Q: Can the 20% off benefit be combined with a price match?

A: You would receive either the price match or 20% off. You would not be able to receive 20% off of a matched price."

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/My-Best-Buy-Gamers-Club/My-Best-Buy-Gamers-Club-Unlocked-Enhancement/td-p/723505

:\ Eh.. maybe eBates + credit card rewards would help me with that bonus savings expectation. Newegg won't charge me  tax.. but I feel like this will drop even more by Feb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been waiting for this to drop in price!  it didnt even budge during black friday/cyber monday.  now it's half price at new egg??  even though i own this on PC and my PS3, it's a no-brainer for the new content.

Thanks, it's been about 2 years since I played the PC version and I wanted to give it another shot on the Wii U version but the original asking price was just too high.

I would have bought the game if the Wii u version was the same price as the other versions. Missed out so I'll just wait or get it for PC

OMG I hate DHL shipped over the weekend and disappeared.  Lost in DHL limbo, not in POST yet but DHL says they handed it off, hope it shows up someday, I hate DHL.

Damn 500 miles away it was shipped from Memphis to Chicago on Sunday a crappy 4 or 5 hour drive yet still no sign of it after 5 days I hate DHL post does not have it it's just limbo. Everyone else has it, and I'm stuck. Newegg is going to lose my business shipping this way.

bread's done
Back