BoostedGaming PS4 Trophy Contests - Get Paid to Play Games

boosted02gt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
147 (100%)
Boosted Gaming will begin to run contests for specific PS4 trophies after the new year for some of the largest upcoming games for next year. 

All you have to do is follow on Twitter to stay in the know.

https://twitter.com/boostedgaming1

and on Twitch

http://www.twitch.tv/boostedgaming

Between now and the end of the year you can expect Code Drops for PSN Credit. Starting in January there will be announcements for upcoming games. Typically it will be a contest for one specific trophy or platinum. The first to complete the specific trophy and post on Twitter will receive the prize (all trophies will be verified through the Playstation Network).

Full retail game prizes will start at $5.00 and increase in value the longer that it takes someone to complete the challenge.

PSN games will start at $2.50 and increase in value the longer that it takes someone to complete the challenge.

As a trophy seeker you can try to wait out for a higher payout or you can take the guaranteed money. Never forget that the first person who posts with verified trophy gets the prize.

Thank you for reading and looking forward to paying out for some winners.

Currently at only 8 followers. $10.00 PSN code will be given away when we hit 50 followers. 

Tell you friends, someone will begin getting PSN credit pretty soon.

Giving away a Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate (Vita code) tomorrow for free through twitter. Code will drop tomorrow at high noon EST

Code drops at 12EST, 3pm , and again at 8:30pm tonight. All EST.

12 - batman Arkham origins Blackgate vita code
3pm - $10.00 PSN credit
8:30 pm - Normal PSN Credit drop

I gave up on those, its been 3 days and I haven't got a single code yet. People are way to fast. Sgand won 1 code earlier today for only a matter of seconds. I just to but a simple game so people here on CAG could enjoy it to but whatever, I never had luck on any kind of giveaways.
I just want to say good luck to the other participants. I am out.

bread's done
Back