Microsoft Store GTA V Xbox 360 - $19.99 12/13/13 Only (First 20 customers)

nzgc

CAGiversary!
Hey guys,

Friend posted this on facebook (I know I know)

Grand Theft Auto V for $19.99 for the first 20 customers, then $39.99 afterwards.

Deal is both online and in store. 

Ga0tezE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It says 7 AM pst. Thats for todays deal at least. I imagine its the same time for gtav but i'd check to make sure.

Weak!

I think if they did this back on Black Friday a lot of people would wait in the morning for it, but now it's not worth it

If that's a $100 Venue 8 Pro, that would be awesome...but I neither have a Microsoft store, nor any desire to stand in line all night.

Drove by the Microsoft store in SA this morning around 8:20 AM.  There were already about 100 people in line, in freezing rain.  No thank you.

I don't think this is an online deal? It's a doorbuster. You'll have to line up early

I don't get how 20 orders will last if it's online too, I never bothered checking

Have a copy in my cart, but billing just took a dump.

Edit: Took a while, but it went through.

Got one in at $20.  First time the website crashed but was able to place an order on my second attempt. 

Really surprised as I thought this would be sold out within seconds. 

It looks like they just changed the price on their website... but i have it in my cart for 19.99 but it won't checkout..   I guess it's out of stock now at that price!...

The hell? It's $35 now?

EDIT: I was having trouble checking out because my CC # was incorrect...and now the price is up $15. Crapola.

Was trying to post elsewhere for the deal, but I managed to nab a copy. I wasn't certain that these would appear online (not sure if the other deals so far have been the same).  Admittedly, this wasn't a planned purchase but for $20, certainly!

I was lucky enough to grab a copy. Just got the conformation email for GTA 5 for $20. I was really wanting to buy the game at launch back in Sept for $60, but patience paid off :)

bread's done
Back