Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

50% off all Electronics Glitch Gamestop ( Non-Systems )

• Please log in to reply
400 replies to this topic

#391 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

My ipad mini 32gb in white came today. The back has some scratches and there's a few small chips on the each side, nothing major. Can't find a flaw on the front and the screen is perfect, no scratches. Overall, very happy with it.

#392 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

1000 is the max on a gift card, did you go over that ?

I know that since I went over with or without that $1XX. In their system, I had $140 already and I was trading in $1,400 worth of stuff. So, I spent about $640. I should have about $900, and it shows in the POS according to the manager who helped me out, but on the receipt and on PUR.com, it only shows $800 or so. 

Basically, 

1) I used $140 on an online order

2) I canceled said order

3) The credit hasn't returned to my card according to receipts and the website

4) Manager who rang me up says it has returned when they slide my card in-store.

I have to spend that $800 to get to the money I may or may not have, so it'll take me a while to see if it really did return or if the money will just stay in limbo.

#393 Chris11757

Chris11757

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:38 AM

Nexus 7 first gen arrived in flawless condition.  The Kindle Fire 8.9 arrived with a few scratches on the screen which are noticeable with the screen on but only if you know they are there and look for them.  None in stock in-store near me so I will probably keep it and keep checking in-store stock for a possible replacement.

The Kindle Fire 8.9 also was having issues where it would disconnect from the WiFi after a short time and I would have to forget it and then reconnect to get it to work again.  After a full system reboot it seems to be working fine.

#394 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

got my kindles today. Boxes were crushed to   at least i had a reason to return them :)

WOOOO I STINK

#395 erehwon

erehwon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:11 AM

I'm still waiting on my nexus 7.  UPS still shows it being in Texas.  It hasn't updated since 12/11.  I'm wondering when it might get here.

#396 micbelt

micbelt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:32 AM

got the ipad mini 32gb with verizon 4 g lte and it pirstine

edit: score, gamestop sent me the wrong ipad. instead of the 32 gb, they sent me the 64 gb

micbelt.png

#397 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:50 AM

My wife and I got our iPods today. Both in GREAT condition. Her nano is spotless. My classic is really good except for a small nick on left side and the metal back a little scratched up.

:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown

#398 R32

R32

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:50 AM

How much luck have you guys had doing an in-store exchange for one of these orders? I received my second ipad today and the condition isn't that great. The back is pretty scuffed up and he screen has a couple small scratches. I would like to exchange it for a unit in better condition rather than returning it for a refund.

#399 rohitman

rohitman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:59 PM

iPad mini 64gb verizon is in perfect condition - almost seems brand new. Kindle Fire 8.9" HD has a few dots/scratches on the screen that it looks like they tried to buff out (texture is kinda funny on the screen) but not bad considering the price.

#400 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:05 PM

Finally got my "scratch and scuff" Black iPad 4 32GB and the screen and back are in immaculate condition. Just small dents less than 2mm in two corners but I could care less. No buyers remorse here as if I don't end up liking it in a week I can just resell it for $150 more than I paid for it! Also big plus is that I have Apple Care until March 13, 2014!

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#401 R32

R32

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:43 AM

I tried to do an in-store exchange today for the ipad 4 I received. The clerk at the store seemed fine with doing the exchange, but the unit they had ended up having a more severe scratch on the screen than the unit I had received. Unfortunately no other GameStops in my area have the exact same model, so I'll probably just end up keeping the one I received.