Meijer 2 Day Sale 12-18, 12-19 20% Off Amazon Kindle Cards w/ Santa Bucks Coupon

atc250es

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Santa Bucks Coupons: (can be used one general merchandise item, KINDLE CARDS CONFIRMED TO WORK)
$3 off $14.99
$5 off $24.99
$10 off $49.99
$20 off $99.99

Coupons can be found at front of store or through mperks. Can be used multiple times, just do separate transactions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Santa Bucks Coupons: (can be used one general merchandise item, usually includes kindle cards)

$3 off $14.99

$5 off $24.99

$10 off $49.99

$20 off $99.99

3DS XL $189.99 ($169.99 w/ coupon)

PS Vita $169.99 ($149.99 w/ coupon)

Paper Mario Sticker Star $34.99 ($29.99 w/ coupon)

Mario & Luigi Dream Team $34.99 ($29.99 w/ coupon)

All Vita games 30% off Reg. $19.99-$49.99 now $13.99-$34.99

So if you combine the 30% off Vita games plus Santa Bucks you can get any $39.99 Vita game for $22.99 plus tax.

Also with the Santa Bucks coupons you can get any $49.99 game for $39.99 or any $59.99 game/controller for $49.99.

Also their is one coupon for online use $10 off $49.99 using code bucks, so anyone should be able to get the last deal I mentioned on meijer.com
too bad most meijers dont carry crap on vita games

ALSO DONT FORGET TO GO TO MEIJERS.COM

and sign up for M PEAKS

i got one

Get 5 bucks when you spend 50

Get 5 bucks when you spend 30 in electronics (games are eletroni)

so could hook myself up with 2 40 buck vita games for 46 bucks then get another 10 bucks back at later time.. 18 each for 40 buck games .

They're coupons that are usually kept in the front of the store by the weekly ads. Also they are sent in the mail with the ad if you have a Meijer near you. You can also get them with mperks by clipping the digital coupon.

What are Santa Bucks coupons?

and sign up for M PEAKS

i got one

so could hook myself up with 2 40 buck vita games for 46 bucks then get another 10 bucks back at later time.. 18 each for 40 buck games .
What the hell did you just type?

and sign up for M PEAKS

i got one

No, this won't work, these santa bucks coupons can only be used on one item at a time. Also you wouldnt even be spending $50 to get $5 back. On top of that those $5 coupons you mentioned are only good if you've never signed up for mperks before.

No, this won't work, these santa bucks coupons can only be used on one item at a time. Also you wouldnt even be spending $50 to get $5 back. On top of that those $5 coupons you mentioned are only good if you've never signed up for mperks before.
the peaks add up meaning

you can spend

40 bucks get 30% off = 28 then use the 5 off 25 knocking it down to 23

Pick up two games would give you 46 bucks (toss in some junk to get it to 50)

the M PEAKS will show

Spend 50 in store get 5 back (spent 50 so you get 5 bucks .. it adds up you dont need to spend 50 at once)

spend 30 in electronics get 5 back) the games should work so you get another 5 back again adds you dont need to spend all at once)

like right now my 3rd m peak is

spend 30 in pets get 6 back

i spent 8 dec 1

i spent 14 dec 7

it shows i spent 22 bucks and i need to spend 9 more to earn that 6.. your purchases add up in the month you DO NOT Need to blow that amount at one time

i have been using M PEAKS since aug and been saving between 5 to 15 per month on them so its not just for new members

ITS UNDER YOUR REWARDS IN YOUR M PEAKS membership

These M-Perks coupons also work on Microsoft points, er... whatever we're calling the new Xbox gift cards.  You can use the $3 off $14.99 coupon to get a $15 card for $12.  Not the world's greatest deal, but 20% off is as big of a discount as I've seen since they switched from points cards to real money cards.

Edit - I meant the Santa Bucks coupons.

So you could mix and match, right? Like, if I buy 2 games for $50 and a $50 Kindle Card for a $100 total - $20 Santa Bucks discount? 

I really miss my Meijers from college. That one was huge and had tons of games. The one I'm near is a very small wall of (high priced) games. 

So you could mix and match, right? Like, if I buy 2 games for $50 and a $50 Kindle Card for a $100 total - $20 Santa Bucks discount?

I really miss my Meijers from college. That one was huge and had tons of games. The one I'm near is a very small wall of (high priced) games.
You have to buy a single item worth $100 to get $20 off.

Does anyone seem to know if you can buy more than 1 100 dollar kindle cards? Just on separate transactions or will we not know till the deal hits? 

Woo, I love Santa Bucks, and getting more cheap Vita games sounds great. Thanks for the post OP.

Well I went to Meijer here in Columbus and they were cleaned out of every kindle card already, this happened at another Meijer in Columbus the last time they had the 20 percent off deal.

Does anyone know if I could use this coupon more than once? to get 600 dollars worth of amazon gift cards?
Unless they've changed it, you definitely can, but I'd do separate transactions to be safe. You can do them at the self checkout lines with your cell number if you've signed up for Mperks and claimed the deal there. That's how I got my PS4 for $320.

okay awesome, thanks! I just wanted to make sure they did not change it. I will try it this evening but if anyone does it before please let me know! 

Apparently, my $100 black friday kindle fire hd 7" purchase didn't go through somehow.  I went through the checkout process but Best Buy has no record of it.  I wonder what Meijer charges for the 7".  $20 off is better than nothing, I guess.

Apparently, my $100 black friday kindle fire hd 7" purchase didn't go through somehow. I went through the checkout process but Best Buy has no record of it. I wonder what Meijer charges for the 7". $20 off is better than nothing, I guess.
139 FOR AN 8GB 169 FOR A 16GB. dont buy the 8gb not enough space for crap

Didn't find any worthwhile Vita games unfortunately, and didn't get any Amazon credit. Maybe next time, I'm sure we'll see Santa Bucks once more before Christmas rolls around.

Also heads up if you're looking toget a actually buy an item over 100, they have a giftcard deal where if you buy a giftcard for 100 you get 15 off your next shopping trip. So if you're buying a vita or 3ds, I'd buy a 100 giftcard in a separate transaction and that way you can use 15 off, or at least have 15 off a future trip

Can you get these more than once? Like get two 25 cards, does it apply to both? Would it have to be separate transactions for that? Or would you only be able to apply that once. And would different values count on the same transaction?

Mainly asking because I have these on my account so it's digital coupons and figure someone else might know. And does anyone know if it counts for any gift cards other than the kindle ones as well? Haven't been to a Meijer in ages.

Can you get these more than once? Like get two 25 cards, does it apply to both? Would it have to be separate transactions for that? Or would you only be able to apply that once. And would different values count on the same transaction?

Mainly asking because I have these on my account so it's digital coupons and figure someone else might know. And does anyone know if it counts for any gift cards other than the kindle ones as well? Haven't been to a Meijer in ages.
Not sure about using the digital M-Perks version of the coupon more than once, but you can pick up physical copies of the ad with the coupons at the door, and use more than one coupon that way. As for working on other gift cards, they do work on Microsoft Points / real-money cards. Not sure if they work on more traditional gift cards or not.

Ya you can I do it all the time but you gotta do them in seperate transactions and enter your mperks phone number and pin code at the beginning of every transaction..but I usually do this at the self check out so no body bothers you lol.. and if anyone else is wondering you can buy the 15-500 kindle cards at self check out ..it asks you how much you want to put on the card at self check out..so obviously 100 for the 20 dollars off :)

The Meijer on IL Rd had plenty on Wed. and the store on Lima Rd had them too this morning.  (In Fort Wayne)

Is it considered stealing to take un-activated gift cards from places...I really wonder if stores keep inventory of these things.  I know they're not worth anything until activated, so I imagine the stores don't have to pay up-front for them either.  If you took a few from another store, I imagine you could buy and activate them just fine at another.  Like a few extra from BBY, or Lowe's or GS, or any other place. Take them into Meijers and ring them up.....might be worth a try to someone.

I do not know how you guys are getting the money off.  I rang of 5 cards from 5 different stores and none of them worked with Santa dollars.   It even says in the small print that gift cards are excluded.    Khols, Amazon, Targer, Starbucks, and Michaels.

I do not know how you guys are getting the money off. I rang of 5 cards from 5 different stores and none of them worked with Santa dollars. It even says in the small print that gift cards are excluded. Khols, Amazon, Targer, Starbucks, and Michaels.
It has to be an Amazon Kindle card.

My Meijer was all out of Kindle cards, but I did pick up a Vita and saved $50 with the sale and Santa Bucks, so not all bad! 

My Meijer didn't have any... but I found a copy of Kirby Return to Dream Land (which is suddenly impossible to find for some reason) and also picked up a copy of Super Paper Mario (original label) for $40. 

I was surprised to see the Santa Bucks knock $10 off of Kirby and then another $5 off of Paper Mario. I didn't realize it works on each tier. 

bread's done
Back