Sony Playstation Vita - Memory Card 64GB for $92.66

I want a Vita TV as well. Seeing the price of that memory card reminds me of when the PSP was released.  Memory stick prices are still fairly high up to now. 

Glad, someone made a micro sd to memory stick adapter for the PSP.  Hopefully, someone will make a cheaper alternative to the Vita memory cards.

I'm going to probably want at least 2 of these 64GB memory cards just to keep everything I have from the PSN. (PSP games, Vita games, saves, PS1 games, and Minis.)

I so can see myself buying a Vita and a Vita TV someday.  Hopefully by then, you can sync up your Vita to a Vita TV. So that you can use the Vita as a controller, to play all Vita games on your TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sony is killing themselves with these rediculous memory prices.  First they stiff the customer with no unit memory, then have outlandish memory prices.  No wonder there is no customer support, which leads to no game developer support.  A vicious cycle.  I regret getting the vita.  Should have gotten the 3ds.  Not a better device, but at least there are lots of quality games.

Jackass Sony

Figured what the heck, and ordered one. Paid the $13 or whatever for 2-3 day FedEx. 64GB here we come. So much more convenient.

You can play cart games, but no US PSN until they setup the store to work with Vita TV
So it would also allow me to do remote play with my PS4? Ive wanted when since it was announced…..I would consider buying one and not waiting to find out if it comes state side.

I have this 64 GB memory card.  Works great, except that the Vita, for some dumb reason, is limited to 100 apps, so you end up being unable to use the entire space.  Sony needs to fix this with a firmware update ASAP.

Lonotropic is feeling my pain. I may have about 150 apps as each physical game creates an icon. Unfortunately, if you delete that icon, you delete all of the DLC and updates associated to that app. I have no idea why they limited this number so low when this is supposed to be so advanced and comparable to smart phones and tablets with the way Sony promoted this. I can understand that they want to limit the number on the main menu, but even if you create folders and organize everything, it still limits you to 100. This sucks as I have about 20GB still free and could easily use more of that space. The Vita is not too far along in its lifecycle so everyone will have the same issues regardless of memory card size unfortunately.

I have this 64 GB memory card. Works great, except that the Vita, for some dumb reason, is limited to 100 apps, so you end up being unable to use the entire space. Sony needs to fix this with a firmware update ASAP.

Lonotropic is feeling my pain. I may have about 150 apps as each physical game creates an icon. Unfortunately, if you delete that icon, you delete all of the DLC and updates associated to that app. I have no idea why they limited this number so low when this is supposed to be so advanced and comparable to smart phones and tablets with the way Sony promoted this. I can understand that they want to limit the number on the main menu, but even if you create folders and organize everything, it still limits you to 100. This sucks as I have about 20GB still free and could easily use more of that space. The Vita is not too far along in its lifecycle so everyone will have the same issues regardless of memory card size unfortunately.
Still havent see a changelog for 3.01 but did this get fixed in that update?

Can you import the Vita TV and play US games on it?!
Yup. But you can't use your US Account yet. You have to create a JP account. And it also comes with 3 Months of JP PS Plus.

And I'm selling mine. Is the Value Pack with the Dualshock 3, 8GB Memory Card & Unit 13.

The 64 gb card has been 83 dollars on amazon jp since it was first released
Can you purchase from amazon jp with an american credit card to a US address? I've never purchased them so I also don't know what kind of conversion fees my credit card may charge if I ordered from them.

Can you purchase from amazon jp with an american credit card to a US address? I've never purchased them so I also don't know what kind of conversion fees my credit card may charge if I ordered from them.
Yes, you can. I am not positive, but I believe amazon lets you use your American amazon account info too. As for conversion fees that would vary by who you have your credit card with. Also I'd use google chrome because they automatically translate into English.

Screw it, in for one of the 64GB cards. My 32GB card is getting full, and since it was a gift I can just sell it and drop my total out of pocket cost to a reasonable level for the 64GB version.

I like how Paypal tries to skim a few bucks off of the top if you let them do the currency conversion. $109 vs $106.

So I'm a new vita owner. Do many of you fill a 32gb card up? I can understand the 16gb and lower cards being pretty easy to fill up and become a hassle but I figured the 32gb are a pretty safe bet. How many games approximately are you guys getting on a 32gb card? I don't need to have every game I've ever bought or the entire IGC available at once but I don't want to be swapping cards all the time either.

I'm pretty sure I have every single PS+ offering downloaded on my vita, including PS1 and PSP titles (or maybe missing a couple of these) but definitely everything vita related and I still have 8GB free on my card.

32GB seems like plenty w/ a LITTLE management. It's nothing like how I was with my 8GB card.

I'd like a Vita TV, too, although my TV doesn't have enough HDMI ports for all this stuff!

I'd like a 64GB card, but I guess I'll keep hoping the price continues to fall.  I don't know if I can recoup much reselling my 32GB, can I?

If only they'd just gone with fast, high-capacity SD cards.

I'm pretty sure I have every single PS+ offering downloaded on my vita, including PS1 and PSP titles (or maybe missing a couple of these) but definitely everything vita related and I still have 8GB free on my card.

32GB seems like plenty w/ a LITTLE management. It's nothing like how I was with my 8GB card.
Not when you're wanting to have access to the entire PSP RPG library I bought digital copies of in October for the PSN store promo after selling off my physical copies on Amazon plus some anime DVD sales to make up the difference.

Had I been able to I would have bought one of the cheap GS 32GB cards & had 1 card for PSP/Minis/PS1 & 1 card just for Vita.

If this is still a good price post-Christmas then I may get a 64GB card since unlike Vita TV these are confirmed to work in the US.

So I'm a new vita owner. Do many of you fill a 32gb card up? I can understand the 16gb and lower cards being pretty easy to fill up and become a hassle but I figured the 32gb are a pretty safe bet. How many games approximately are you guys getting on a 32gb card? I don't need to have every game I've ever bought or the entire IGC available at once but I don't want to be swapping cards all the time either.
With PS Plus stuff & buying Persona 4 digitally back in August when I got my Vita instead of waiting for the carts to get that cheap I only have 8 GB left on my 32GB card. That's w/o putting any of my PSP RPG's on there hence why I'm in the market for another 32GB card or a 64GB card.

With PS Plus stuff & buying Persona 4 digitally back in August when I got my Vita instead of waiting for the carts to get that cheap I only have 8 GB left on my 32GB card. That's w/o putting any of my PSP RPG's on there hence why I'm in the market for another 32GB card or a 64GB card.
I'm in the same boat. I know I don't need to have a ton on at once, but it's nice to.

I personally bought a 64gb card when it released in October.

i can manage most if not all of my digital content. I'm pushing it kind of close because i have just 5gb left

I have over 70 games on my main Vita with 32gb card, but that's a mix of Full-sized Vita, smaller Vita, PS Mobile, PSP, PSP mini, and PS1 games. My problem with that system is the 100 app limit; still have space left but maxed out my 100. My 2nd Vita also has a 32gb now (thanks to the GS 39.99 sale), but much less is used; I use that system mainly for cart-based games, but have some digitals as well. The 32gb card is a great size, really can't see being able to use a 64gb with the current 100 app/game limit.

I have over 70 games on my main Vita with 32gb card, but that's a mix of Full-sized Vita, smaller Vita, PS Mobile, PSP, PSP mini, and PS1 games. My problem with that system is the 100 app limit; still have space left but maxed out my 100. My 2nd Vita also has a 32gb now (thanks to the GS 39.99 sale), but much less is used; I use that system mainly for cart-based games, but have some digitals as well. The 32gb card is a great size, really can't see being able to use a 64gb with the current 100 app/game limit.
Wow, that is dumb. I guess I'll just stick with the 2 32gb cards I got from the GS sale. Thanks for the heads up. That would have pissed me off to no end to buy a 64gb card and not be able to use some/all of the space because of an app limit.

Ordered one yesterday with a Max Factor Figma Link and Samus Arun.  Package already accepted by local post office in Japan.

Wow, that is dumb. I guess I'll just stick with the 2 32gb cards I got from the GS sale. Thanks for the heads up. That would have pissed me off to no end to buy a 64gb card and not be able to use some/all of the space because of an app limit.
No problem. Keep in mind, if people are mainly getting full-sized Vita games (digitally), they probably wouldn't have major problems filling up a 64gb card. But with a mix that includes a number of smaller non-Vita games (like PSP, PS Mobile, etc.), the 100 app limit can be an issue. I have quite a few PSP games, which look and play great on the Vita, so it was a problem for me.

^ The price is currently $93.01 excluding shipping.

After going through some crappy PayPal currency conversion rates, I decided to just order from Yesasia

Yesasia has it for 95.99 w/ free shipping and you can use the coupon code NEWTWITTER3 for $3 off, bringing the total to $92.99 shipped. Best of all, Yesasia sells their stuff in USD so you won't be cheated by inaccurate currency exchange rates.

70 games on a 32 gb. Hell i think i only have 31 and my 32 gb card is almost filled.

bread's done
Back