Best Buy: $7 NBA Baller Beats / $12 Crysis 3, Journey CE / $15 Killzone Trilogy, Infamous Collection, DmC X360 & More

YBX87

Banned
:360:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-3832522111766304421&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24abcat0701002&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0701002

NBA Baller Beats - $6.99

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $7.99

Dragon Age II - $7.99

Kinectimals: Now with Bears - $9.99

Kinect: Disneyland Adventures - $9.99

Crysis 3 - $11.99

Madden NFL 13 - $11.99

DmC Devil May Cry - $14.99

Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition - $14.99

Kinect: Dance Central 2 - $14.99

Far Cry 3 - $14.99

Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure - $14.99

Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection - $14.99

Gears of War: Judgment - $19.99

Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks - $24.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $24.99

:ps3:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-3832522111766304421&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24abcat0703002&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentoffers_facet%3DSAAS~Current+Offers~On+Sale&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=abcat0703002

NCAA Football 12 - $7.99

Madden NFL 13 - $11.99

Crysis 3 - $11.99

Journey: Collector's Edition - $11.99

Far Cry 3 - $14.99

inFamous Collection - $14.99

Sniper Elite V2: Silver Star Edition - $14.99

Killzone Trilogy - $14.99

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $24.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I put Killzone and Infamous collection in my cart and they came up even cheaper at $11.99 each. Hot damn.

Yeah I forgot. My subscription was expired but for some reason it's good till February. I can't complain.

DAMMIT!!!  I'm supposed to be sleeping by now!  And I'm not supposed to be spending anymore money!   Why does BB always force me to buy games I won't play for the immediate future!?

And DON'T forget shopdiscover!

Just when I thought I wasn't going to spend anymore until at least a Christmas sale, BB puts the KZ trilogy and Infamous collection on sale. Lol my poor wallet.

Journey CE  has a free month of PS Plus. the code says its expired, but it worked for me last month when I bought it.

Gears of War Judgement broke my cart (made it so I couldn't access it at all and had to use a different browser). And now it comes up as "not available for shipping" and it isn't in stock at any store in my state. Somehow all of that seems unlikely - I think they just broke the listing for it ;).

I Think I'm safe this week. Thank God.

Oh and insert obligatory twitter post by Shipwreck on Baller Beats being cheap and people should get it (I already own a copy).

Is it worth spending $12 just on Killzone Triolgy for part 1? I have 2 and 3, which aren't worth anything trade wise. This is the only way to get part 1 remastered with trophies right?

Is it worth spending $12 just on Killzone Triolgy for part 1? I have 2 and 3, which aren't worth anything trade wise. This is the only way to get part 1 remastered with trophies right?
It's also available as a PSN download, but this is cheaper w/ GCU. I don't think it's ever been on sale on PSN.

I Remember playing Killzone 1 for PS2 way back in the day and the game sucked balls and your AI Teammates were useless and were best at getting in the way of fire and whining over you accidentally shooting them. To what I hear Killzone just pretties the game up, but doesn't do anything to change much if anything of the gameplay.

DAMMIT!!! I'm supposed to be sleeping by now! And I'm not supposed to be spending anymore money! Why does BB always force me to buy games I won't play for the immediate future!?

And DON'T forget shopdiscover!
Lol I was already passing out and saw a feed post for this from my opera mini browser.

Now I'm awake and shopping. Damn you BestBuy.

It's also available as a PSN download, but this is cheaper w/ GCU. I don't think it's ever been on sale on PSN.
Yep it costs $14.99 just for part 1. Thanks, I'll go ahead and grab it. Hopefully I can get at least $3 for 2 and 3 GS, and that even sounds like too much.

I Remember playing Killzone 1 for PS2 way back in the day and the game sucked balls and your AI Teammates were useless and were best at getting in the way of fire and whining over you accidentally shooting them. To what I hear Killzone just pretties the game up, but doesn't do anything to change much if anything of the gameplay.
I never played on ps2 for some reason. I'll give it a shot since I haven't touched 2 or 3 yet because waiting for a cheap part 1. This still isn't cheap but I want to start the series already haha.

You need Killzone 2 disc to be able to play KZ1 since it is digital and the disk basically acts like a key. KZ3 is the only one you can sell.

Yep it costs $14.99 just for part 1. Thanks, I'll go ahead and grab it. Hopefully I can get at least $3 for 2 and 3 GS, and that even sounds like too much.

I never played on ps2 for some reason. I'll give it a shot since I haven't touched 2 or 3 yet because waiting for a cheap part 1. This still isn't cheap but I want to start the series already haha.

damn 303 users reading this , and not one thanks. LOL
you people are sure stingy tonight.
Hey! I told you my gift cards hate you. That's about as close you're going to get to a thank you from them. Thanks op from me

You need Killzone 2 disc to be able to play KZ1 since it is digital and the disk basically acts like a key. KZ3 is the only one you can sell.
I meant I have 2 and 3 already. The individual ones.

Bought Baller Beats (say that 10 times fast) for 5.93 after GCU and tax. The basketball isn't pictured on the Best Buy page. Will this definitely come with the cheap little basketball? Is there even a version that doesn't come with a basketball (besides pre-owned)?

For $6 I can't refuse, but I'll be super paranoid that my uncoordinated white a$$ will bounce the basketball into my nice new Samsung LED tv and break it. I'll just have to be very careful. I need a basketball with a wrist strap connected like on the wiimote. :p

Anyway, Thank you OP.

Bought Baller Beats (say that 10 times fast) for 5.93 after GCU and tax. The basketball isn't pictured on the Best Buy page. Will this definitely come with the cheap little basketball? Is there even a version that doesn't come with a basketball (besides pre-owned)?

For $6 I can't refuse, but I'll be super paranoid that my uncoordinated white a$$ will bounce the basketball into my nice new Samsung LED tv and break it. I'll just have to be very careful. I need a basketball with a wrist strap connected like on the wiimote. :p

Anyway, Thank you OP.
or you can always take the basketball outside, and play it at a basketball court

I already picked up Baller Beats when Best Buy had it for $9.99 several months ago. I've never played it. But I bought another just for the ball if nothing else.

The only game I really want from this sale is Gears of War Judgement. I saw the post when it was first put up (thanks OP!) and added it and a few other things to my cart. Then my cart was broken - it kept saying something about a value being overloaded or something. I wasn't until I started up Firefox and added the same games minus Gears that I was able to check out. Gears showed as not available online any more.

So it was never really available from the moment the sale started. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Goddammit I ordered DMC and Crysis 3 but I don't think the info I put in about me picking it up instead of my mom went through(used paypal account we shared). Anyone know if this info can be changed? I was going to order another copy but I wouldn't get the GCU discount which would suck.

Goddammit I ordered DMC and Crysis 3 but I don't think the info I put in about me picking it up instead of my mom went through(used paypal account we shared). Anyone know if this info can be changed? I was going to order another copy but I wouldn't get the GCU discount which would suck.
You can call customer service and change it. It takes about 45 minutes for that to be updated. Why 45 minutes, because their system sucks.

I've done this a couple of times. It actually gives you a about a week more to pick up a game too.

Anybody know if the inFamous Collection includes all the DLC? And if the voucher actually still works?

Sucks having to feed two systems.

Thanks OP! Grabbed KZ trilogy.

Oh BB just when you think your wallets safe they come back with yet another sale!

Must.....control self from Infamous Collection.....and look at backlog......

I already picked up Baller Beats when Best Buy had it for $9.99 several months ago. I've never played it. But I bought another just for the ball if nothing else.

The only game I really want from this sale is Gears of War Judgement. I saw the post when it was first put up (thanks OP!) and added it and a few other things to my cart. Then my cart was broken - it kept saying something about a value being overloaded or something. I wasn't until I started up Firefox and added the same games minus Gears that I was able to check out. Gears showed as not available online any more.

So it was never really available from the moment the sale started. Hopefully they fix it soon.
i hate to be that guy, but gears of war judgement has been that $19.99 price for almost a month already on bestbuy.com. everytime someone posted a deal of judgement. it turned into a critic fest of how poorly the game is compare to previous installments of the franchise.

I have real basketballs if I really wanted to do that. I should attempt some outdoor physical activity, but that's not going to happen.
sorry, i forgot most cag members/posters are glued to their chairs next to their computer desk. they are also allergic to the sun like vampires.

Wow, I didn't even know Killzone Trilogy existed.

Picking that up, thanks op!

YBX87 said:
i hate to be that guy, but gears of war judgement has been that $19.99 price for almost a month already on bestbuy.com. everytime someone posted a deal of judgement. it turned into a critic fest of how poorly the game is compare to previous installments of the franchise.
Hmmm... Maybe so, but I always cross-reference with Amazon and it was $40 there (now $30 from a third-party seller), so I figured this was a deal. I don't want to have anything to do with the game, but my son wants it - or at least he did last year. When I mentioned it to him earlier, he seemed lukewarm about it. I think he has lost interest in the 360 and only wants to play games on the One, even though we don't really have any games for it. Actually, I think he losing interest in video games in general and starting to play his guitar more (of course, after we gave up on lessons for him since he never practiced then). I'm all for that to be honest. So, yeah, I guess I'll pass on it even if it comes back - unless it comes back at $11.99 or something...

I should point out that there is a Skylanders Giants backpack for $4.99 (and GCU works on it to make it $3.99!). I got that for my 6 year-old. That's a super-cheap extra Christmas present for him right there!

bread's done
Back