25% Off Gaming Accessory at Target

nosferatu51

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I just went to pay my Redcard balance for the month and there was a coupon for 20% off any gaming accessory on the account overview page. It says it stacks with the redcard's 5% too, so 25% total off. There is an online coupon code, but let me run to Target later today and use my coupon first to ensure it's not a 1 time use coupon per account, but I figured I would share for other's with Redcards since you have to have one to use it anyway.

They do not have the PS4 camera at all (says not sold online, not sold in stores on the site) and Xbone and PS4 controllers are in-store only.

Thanks OP, just printed mine. Expires 1/8/14

Coupon says it's good for a controller or headset.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP.  Logged into my account for my debit card (never did that before) and found the coupon.  Not sure what I'll buy, but I'll find something.

Do you need to have a target red card for this deal to work (just the 20% part)? I shop at target, but hate to have another stupid credit/debit card lying around. Maybe someone can change my mind.

This should work for Disney Infinity and Skylander figures and accessories.   They're lumped into the game accessory category @ Target.

Do you need to have a target red card for this deal to work (just the 20% part)? I shop at target, but hate to have another stupid credit/debit card lying around. Maybe someone can change my mind.
Not Sure If It's RedCard Only, But SeEms So. However, RedCard Is 5% Off Everything All The time

Nah you dont have to have a Red Card to use it. I bought a DS4 last week and luckily didnt open it yet so I did a return rebuy yesterday with the coupon and they took it with no problems.

Nah you dont have to have a Red Card to use it. I bought a DS4 last week and luckily didnt open it yet so I did a return rebuy yesterday with the coupon and they took it with no problems.
Thank you. I'll probably just enroll for the debit card, think I was just moody the last time the cashier asked me to sign up lol.

It says it stacks with the redcard's 5% too, so 25% total off.
This is technically not 25% off... The Red Card 5% off will be taken off the adjusted total (or at least that is my experience).

Would this work on eShop or XBLA cards?
The coupon is strange. It first says 20% Off Video Game Accessory Item, but then below that specifically only mentions controllers or headsets. I tried the online code provided with a Skylanders (just an example), and it gave me an error message, "The items in your cart do not yet meet the minimum requirements for the promotion you entered."

Wife's Employee Discount + Red Card Discount + Coupon = 40% off........idk if there are any accessories I need though

Printed the coupon but had to install the catalina coupon software first.

More benefits of the Red card are free shipping on Target.com and an extra 30 days to return stuff.

They sent my REDcard to my old address so I never got it. I ordered a lost/stolen replacement to be sent to my new address.

As a result, I probably won't be able to get it on this but I would definitely have used this for Play & Charge kits.

Damn, just signed up for a red card.  Can't access the website yet until I receive my account number.  :(

Just go here.
Install the coupon printer program and select the 20% off gaming coupon. It will print you one.

http://coupons.target.com/redcard-coupons?clkid=wChWEu3Skxy4Wl%3A2eQSeWWRXUkT27SyZyV3dyA0&lnm=Online+Tracking+Link&afid=Slickdeals+LLC&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

No account required from what I can tell.
Thanks for this. Although a somewhat amusing sidenote is that I thought the Target printer software was malware when I cleaned someone's computer one time.

$45 a good Price to grab or XB1 controller, or should I wait to see if it goes on sale during Christmas time? I'm tired of sharing one controller with monsters but if I can get it even cheaper than that I can wait a little longer

Go to the link below and click on extrememods to pre-order in the USA.  After polygon posted the story, they promptly sold out.  the other 2 US retailers don't offer a "pre-order" - really just an order for when they replenish their stock.

http://cronusmax.com/retailers/

This is technically not 25% off... The Red Card 5% off will be taken off the adjusted total (or at least that is my experience).

The coupon is strange. It first says 20% Off Video Game Accessory Item, but then below that specifically only mentions controllers or headsets. I tried the online code provided with a Skylanders (just an example), and it gave me an error message, "The items in your cart do not yet meet the minimum requirements for the promotion you entered."
I logged on to my Red Card account and got coupon. I tried to buy my son a Pair of PS3 gaming headphones online with the coupon and I got the "The items in your cart do not yet meet the minimum requirements for the promotion you entered." message. What the hell are the requirements to use this?

bread's done
Back