Official Collector's Edition Compilation Thread II - (Latest: The Order, Witcher, Far Cry 4, Persona Q, AC:Unity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Read The FAQ's Below Before Asking ANY Payment Related Questions!!!

Older CE's are in the 2nd post!

FAQ's:

• Amazon & Gamestop do not have a pre-authorization charge.
  • Bethesda Store and any of the Treehouse Brand Stores do not have a pre-authorization charge either.
  • Best Buy, NISA Store, Square-Enix Store all have a pre-authorization that goes away after 3-4 days or so, 7-10 days max.
  • All pre-orders with Paypal, you pay the full amount when the order is placed NOT when it is shipped.  This goes for every retailer that takes Paypal as a form of payment
  • Be cautious when going for free shipping from any Exclusive Store since they all use Digital River.  Say you order 2 CE's from S/E Store and they have different release dates, DR will wait till the last item comes out to ship yours.  Meaning (since Digital River sucks donkey balls), they could end up selling your pre-order on the first item to release and you could be SOL.  Also be careful ordering something to get your free shipping threshold as well because if the item goes OOS, then you have to wait for it to come back in stock.  This happened to many CAGs ordering the Lightning Returns CE from the S/E store because they ordered key chains that went OOS.
  • ^TL;DR Version:  If something goes out of stock or is not out yet, it will delay your order.

Sniper Elite 3 Collectors Edition 7/1/14 :xb1: :ps4: $69.99
150052_LELG.jpg

Contents:
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Limited Edition Ammo Tin Box
  • Collectible Playing Cards
  • Bullet-shaped Torch Pen
  • Dossier
  • Dog Tag
  • Sniper Shooting Range Target
  • 3 Exclusive DLC Weapon and Outfit Packs
Links:
Best Buy - Gamestop

Disgaea 4: A Promise Revistied Limited Edition 8/12/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive)

disg4vita_big_LE.jpg

Contents:

• Disgaea®4: A Promise Revisited for PS®Vita
  • Tear-resistant poster (16"x22")
  • Set of 3 keychains (approx. 2.5"x1.75")
  • Microfiber cloth (6"x6")
  • Collector's box

Link:

NISA Store   Stock

Last edited by a moderator:
Past CE's

Jan-Mar 2014

Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition 1/28/14 :xb1: :ps4: $59.99

tomb-raider-definitive-edition-launch.jpg

Contents:

• Pre-order to receive Art Book Packaging with a Hardcover Art Book
  • 6 Outfits for Lara, Tomb of The Lost Adventurer DLC, Digital Mini Artbook & Comic

Links:

Amazon: Xbox One - PS4  - Gamestop

Bravely Default Collector's Edition 2/7/14 :3ds: $54.99 GS, $49.99 Amazon & Best Buy

Bravely-Default-Limited-Edition-USA-Canada.png

Contents:

• Soundtrack CD
  • 34 AR Cards
  • Artbook

Links:
Amazon (OOS) - Best Buy (OOS) - Gamestop (OOS)

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Limited Edition 2/11/14 :vita: $49.99 (NISA Store Exclusive) OOS No Longer Listed on NISA Site

DanganronpaTriggerHappyHavocLE.jpg

Contents:

• Softcover Art Book
  • Single Disc Soundtrack W/Jewel Case
  • Collector's Box

Links:

NISA Store (OOS)

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Collector's Edition 2/11/14 :360: :ps3: $89.99 (Square-Enix Store Exclusive)

maxresdefault.jpg

Contents:

• Premium packaging featuring artwork from the Japan release
  • 80 page hardcover artbook containing Tetsuya Nomura’s original sketches of Lightning, a foreword from art director Isamu Kamikokuryo, and concept art from LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII
  • Silver embossed pocket watch
  • DLC code for FINAL FANTASY VII’s Aerith Gainsborough’s “Midgar’s Flower Girl” outfit
  • LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII Game Disc
  • Will also include the Cloud Strife Pre-order Bonus

Links:

360  PS3

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Target Exclusive Steelbook Edition 2/11/14 :360: :ps3: $59.99

Untitled_zpsc558d63f.png

Contents:

• Target Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook Packaging
  • Cloud Strife Pre-Order DLC
  • *Disclaimer, it could be like the Tomb Raider Steelbook and all be G1 Sized.  Nothing is for sure yet but looking at the picture from the Target kiosk it could be the case... (Thanks to D.Choy for the picture!)
Links:

360 - PS3

One Piece: Romance Dawn Gamestop Exclusive Edition 2/11/14 :3ds: $39.99

2_CB9_GO9.jpg

• Individually Numbered Holographic Limited Edition
Link:

Gamestop

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition 2/25/14 :ps3: $99.99

tales_of_symphonia_chronicles_collectors_edition.jpg

Contents:

• Tales of Symphonia Chronicles PS3 Game
  • 5 Chibi Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Figurines
  • Tales of Symphonia Chronicles 4 Disc Music Soundtrack
  • Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Hardcover Novel
  • Collector's Packaging featuring exclusive artwork by ufotable
  • Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Steelbook Case
  • Exclusive Tales of Symphonia Chronicles DLC Theme
  • Tales of Symphonia Art Booklet
  • Numbered and limited to 18,000 units

Links:

Amazon (OOS) - Gamestop (OOS) - Namco Bandai Store (OOS)

South Park Stick of Truth Grand Wizard's Edition 3/4/14 :360: :ps3: :pc: $79.99

south-park-the-stick-of-truth-grand-wizard-edition_1280.jpg

Contents:

• Grand Wizard Kidrobot Cartman Figure (Only available in this edition
  • Ultimate Fellowship Pack DLC
  • Cartman's Hand-Drawn Map

Links:

Amazon - Best Buy - Gamestop

Dark Souls II Collector's Edition 3/11/14 :360: :ps3: :pc: $119.99
91Zx6fzO7kL._SL1500_.jpg

Contents:
  • Gorgeous premium quality 12 inch tall Warrior Knight figurine, made from solid PVC weighing nearly 16 full ounces
  • Figurine is packed inside a custom printed display box with transparent window (8.7" x 6.3" x 15")
  • Exclusive hardbound artbook filled with never-seen-before images from the game developer (7.5" x 5.3")
  • Sizable full-color microfiber game map perfect for mounting onto your wall (16.5" x 11.7")
  • The Black Armor Edition metal case will house both the game disc as well as the original game soundtrack (composed by Motoi Sakuraba, who composed the full score for the 2011 hit Dark Souls)

Links:

Amazon - Best Buy (OOS, No Link) - Gamestop

Titanfall Collectors Edition 3/11/14 :xb1: :pc: 3/25/14 :360: $249.99

Collectors_Edition_Horz_1600px_0.jpg

Contents:

• Exclusive collectible individually numbered Titan statue, standing over 18" tall, handcrafted from over 300 individual parts and featuring battery-powered LED lighting
  • Full-size, hardcover art book featuring over 190 pages of rare concept art
  • Exclusive full-size schematic poster of the Atlas Titan
  • Titanfall Game - Introducing the experience that combines fast-paced multiplayer action with dramatic, cinematic mome
Links: 
Amazon - Best Buy (OOS) - Gamestop (X1 & PC OOS)

Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster Collectors Edition 3/18/14 :ps3: $79.99 (Square-Enix Store Exclusive)
11356635174_37889bfe27_z.jpg

Contents:
  • Full-size artbook packaging, featuring 40 pages of imagery from the beautiful world of Spira
  • FINAL FANTASY X HD REMASTER ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (Blu-Ray MUSIC DISC) – Over six hours of music set to the game’s most memorable moments
  • Five lithographs of iconic artwork and characters
Link: Square-Enix Store

Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster Limited Edition 3/18/14 :ps3: $39.99
FFX_X2final.jpeg

Contents:
  • Pre-order now for a free upgrade to the Limited Edition with Exclusive Concept Artbook Packaging!
    Featuring an elegant collection of concept art and commentary from the original FINAL FANTASY X and FINAL FANTASY X-2 development teams!
Links:

inFamous Second Son Collector's Edition 3/21/14 :ps4: $79.99
10274025663_9bc9b17d57_z.jpg

Contents:
  • Full retail copy of inFAMOUS Second Son with exclusive Collector's Edition cover artwork
  • Premium replica of Delsin's beanie.
  • Set of 8 pins from Delsin's in-game vest.
  • Official Department of Unified Protection patch.
  • Set of vinyl decals inspired by Delsin and the DUP.
  • Exclusive Legendary' in-game vest.
  • Bonus Exclusive Downloadable Content - Cole's Legacy. Uncover what happened between the devastating events of inFAMOUS 2 and inFAMOUS Second Son
  • Complete the missions and unlock Cole's Jacket for Delsin to wear in-game
Links:
Amazon (OOS) - Best Buy (OOS) - Gamestop (OOS)

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma Limited Edition 3/25/14 :ps3: $79.99
61BiduvKc-L.jpg

Contents:
  • 40-Page Full Color Art Book – Featuring art from the game as well as specially created art by a variety of artists, the BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma art book is a must for any BlazBlue fan!
  • Official Soundtrack CD – Composed by famed game creator and musician Daisuke Ishiwatari, listen to the sounds of this new BlazBlue with totally new music!
  • A Rachel Alucard Nendoroid – Every LE comes with a nendoroid of everyone's favorite vampiress with an attitude - Rachel Alucard! Only sold with the BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Limited Edition!
  • A Fighting Moves Poster - The BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Limited Edition will include a reference poster with all of the playable characters and their moves! Just for the US!
Links:
Amazon - Gamestop

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Collector's Edition 3/25/14 :pc: $79.99
diablo-3-reaper-of-souls-collectors-edition_1418.jpg

Contents:
  • Diablo III helms & weapons
  • Ghost Wolf minion to keep you company on your epic journey
  • Three additional character slots
  • A World of Warcraft companion pet: The treasure goblin
  • SCII crusader-themed battle.net portraits and Malthael themed decals
  • Behind the scenes Blu-ray / DVD two-disc set
  • Hardcover Diablo III: Reaper of Souls art book
  • High quality Malthael themed mouse pad
Links:

The Witch and The Hundred Knight Limited Edition 3/25/14 :ps3: $74.99 (NISA Store Exclusive) NOW Out Of Stock
witch100_big_LE.jpg

Contents:
  • Reversible Cover for the Game
  • Full Color Hardcover Art Book
  • 2 Disc Original Soundtrack w/Jewel Case
  • Collector's Box
  • Metallia Nendoroid
Link:
NISA Store

April-June

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition  4/14/14 :ps4: $79.99
ps4-ffxiv-a-realm-reborn-collectors-edition.jpg

Contents:
  • Exclusive Box
  • Soundtrack
  • Game with Cover Art Variant and Additional Content Disc: The Waning of The Sixth Sun
  • Exclusive Art Cards
  • Art of Eorzea Hardback Artbook
  • Security Token
  • In Game Items: Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Coeurl Mount, Behemoth Barding, Wind Up Moogle, Fat Chocobo
Link:

Amazon - Square-Enix Store

Demon Gaze Limited Edition (NISA Store Exclusive) 4/22/14 :vita: $49.99
Demon-Gaze-Limited-Edition.png

Contents:
  • Demon Gaze® for PS Vita
  • Soft cover art book
  • Single disc original soundtrack with jewel case
  • Collector's box
Link: NISA Store (OOS)

Hakuoki: Stories of The Shinsengumi Limited Edition 4/29/14 :ps3: $59.99 (GS), $49.99 (Amazon)
hakuoki_le_mock_v2.jpg

Contents:
  • Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi
  • Traditional Japanese "Omamori" Love Charm
  • Hakuoki Inspired Hair Comb
  • Hakuoki Inspired Hair Pin
  • Japanese-themed Premium Box
Links:
Amazon - Gamestop

Drakengard 3 Collectors Edition (Square-Enix Store Exclusive Only 5,000 Copies!) 5/20/14 :ps3: $79.99
800px-Drakengard_3_North_American_Release_-_Collector%27s_Edition.png

Contents:
  • 1.) Japanese VO DLC
  • 2.) Revealed on March 4th!
  • 3.) Revealed on April 9th!
  • The Collector’s Edition also contains:
  • • Premium Packaging, featuring the Japanese Product Art
    • The Complete Prequel Novella
    • Soundtrack Sampler Disc
    • Double-sided Collectible Poster
    • DLC Code for the Caim Costume, based on the protagonist of Drakengard
    • DLC Code for a prequel stage featuring Zero’s sister, One as a playable character
    • DLC Code for the Giant Baby Hat
Link:
Square-Enix Store  (OOS)

Mugen Souls Z Limited Edition (NISA Store Exclusive) 5/20/14 :ps3: $69.99
mugenz_big_LE.jpg

Contents:
Link:
NISA Store  Stock < 25%

Wolfenstein The New Order: Panzerhund Edition (DOES NOT INCLUDE GAME!)  Bethesda Store Exclusive 5/20/14 $100.00

Wolfenstein-The-New-Order-Panzerhund-Edition-600x572.png

Contents:

• Numbered to 5,000
  • Vintage Footlocker-style Box
  • Classified documents folder
  • 8" PanzerhundStatue
  • Exclusive Steelbook
  • Set of 14 Full-Color Weathered-looking postcards
  • 3 embroidered patches
  • Custom molded dog tags
  • DOES NOT INCLUDE A COPY OF THE GAME!!

Link:

Bethesda Store

Watch Dogs Limited Edition 5/27/14 :xb1: :ps4: :360: :ps3: :pc: $129.99
watch-dogslimited-editionbundle.jpg

Contents:
  • Collectable Steel Book game case
  • Official Watch_Dogs Soundtrack
  • Aiden's iconic Vigilante Mask with the symbol for interconnectivity emblazed on the front
  • 9 in Statue of Aiden Pearce ready to exact revenge with his phone in hand
  • Hardcover Art Book with 80 pages of concept art that lets fans explore the Watch-Dogs vision of Chicago
Retailer Exclusives:

• Amazon - Signature Shot Pack - A single player mission upon completion unlocks a unique biometric assault rifle and Outfit
  • Best Buy - Breakthrough Pack - Exclusive Single Player Mission and Bonus Vehicle Perks
  • Gamestop - Palace Pack - Single player mission, Investigation Bonus, ATM Hack Boost
Links:
Amazon - (All in Stock)
Best Buy - (X1, PC, PS4 OOS)
Gamestop - (ALL OOS)

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfect Limited Edition 6/3/14 :vita: $51.99 (OOS)

neptuniaPP_big.jpg

Contents:

• Collectors Box
  • Microfiber Cloth
  • Neptunia PP Earbuds

Link:

NISA Store Out of Stock

For current thread formatting:

CE Title Here- Platforms - Price

Picture

Contents (In spoiler)

Links to purchase:

Only going to do Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop for the time being.  If people want other retailers we can add them I guess.  Will also put exclusives (like S-E, NISA, Namco, Etc...)

Yep. :(

Why did I have to find out about the Lightning Returns CE? xD DAT STOPWATCH :D
Seriously. I keep focusing on that stopwatch and wondering if it's worth it. It's too awesome. Will a square enix store exclusive CE drop in price? Or run out of stock? The questions of a CAG.

Those who ordered the Lightning Returns CE, or have pre-ordered from the SE store before: Do you get charged immediately and then get the charge taken off like a lot of pre-order places? Or do they just charge you, hold the money, and ship it when the game comes out?

Hmm I'm eyeing that titanfall ce pretty nasty. With GCU it'd be 199.99 but will these be truly limited or should I hold off for the inevitable price drops on the bulky ce's?

Hmm I'm eyeing that titanfall ce pretty nasty. With GCU it'd be 199.99 but will these be truly limited or should I hold off for the inevitable price drops on the bulky ce's?
The statue looks like a quality piece.. at least as much as you could hope for for a $250 pack in BUT every retailer seems to be carry these. If they were exclusive to one niche retailer like TreeHouse Brands OR if they announced a print size I'd say make sure you preordered... but since everyone is carrying them and they have yet to say anything about how many they'll produce I'd wait until you start seeing them sell out (anywhere, if they do) before you worry about having to preorder one to get one.

Do you think Lightning CE will sold out or shouldI wait for price drops?
I don't think we'll see a price drop. Very few CE's from websites like this drop in price.

I figure resellers will buy this just to piece out the pocket watch. I mean if the VLR ZE plastic watch sold for $70+ I don't see why this wouldn't either.

Those who ordered the Lightning Returns CE, or have pre-ordered from the SE store before: Do you get charged immediately and then get the charge taken off like a lot of pre-order places? Or do they just charge you, hold the money, and ship it when the game comes out?
I'd also like to know :D

I read it gets refunded after a few days but I don't know for sure. I used PayPal when I ordered mine yesterday and was charged the $103 but it may be refunded in a day or 2.

I read it gets refunded after a few days but I don't know for sure. I used PayPal when I ordered mine yesterday and was charged the $103 but it may be refunded in a day or 2.
if you paid with paypal then your money is gone. whenever i pay with paypal from digital iver it always takes the money right away and doesnt give it back. id you pay with a card then its an authorization charge but not with paypal, at least for me thats always been the case

Has anyone had success on ordering the FF:LR CE? Every time I order it takes me back to the shopping cart and doesn't go through.

Has anyone had success on ordering the FF:LR CE? Every time I order it takes me back to the shopping cart and doesn't go through.
Only when using PayPal it did that to me but when I used my CC it went through also looks like they have KH Remix Limited Edition. In stock if anyone is still looking for it.

Is there an order history anywhere on the site?

ahh whatever, just checked my cc and the charge did go through, just no confirmation e-mail yet.

when dealing with digital river #YOLO

fyi for people buying on the SE online store, i just spoke to a DR rep, she told me that for paypal they charge you already. no pre-authorization stuff. That's only for CC.

So guys and gals, just use CC if you can.

if you paid with paypal then your money is gone. whenever i pay with paypal from digital iver it always takes the money right away and doesnt give it back. id you pay with a card then its an authorization charge but not with paypal, at least for me thats always been the case
That works for me at least I can pay it off before it gets released then.

fyi for people buying on the SE online store, i just spoke to a DR rep, she told me that for paypal they charge you already. no pre-authorization stuff. That's only for CC.

So guys and gals, just use CC if you can.
Thanks for the confirmation.

Only when using PayPal it did that to me but when I used my CC it went through also looks like they have KH Remix Limited Edition. In stock if anyone is still looking for it.
I've tried Pay Pal and CC and I'm getting the same thing. I thought I purchased it days ago but having not gotten an email yet I went back and checked and there is no history of the order... Hit submit and it brings me back to the start of my process. Take my money you stupid website!

I just ordered from SE's website and took me to the title screen. Damn, I hate Digital Rivers so much. Why do most gaming companies want to keep dealing with them, and not selling through amazon, gamestop or something? Annoys the hell outta me

Yikes. $40 extra for an artbook (which the regular version already comes with, so I guess this is just a bigger/nicer version) and a soundtrack BD? Pretty steep.
Oh hell, I didn't even check to see what the price was. $80? Nice try, Square-Enix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back