$0.99 Mouse Pad or Personalized Playing Cards with free shipping!

Thanks for the info, OP! I just submitted an order for some custom TARDIS playing cards. Will look sweet if it goes through! :D

Thanks for the info, OP! I just submitted an order for some custom TARDIS playing cards. Will look sweet if it goes through! :D
this gonna be my new mouse pad if it comes out good its gonna be sweet :D
AhpgrvP.jpg

I ordered this gabriel belmont mousepad:

Your Order # 5212988 has been shipped. Ship Time Dec 20, 2013 09:37
Air Mail from China, so I am guessing 2 weeks for delivery to the middle of the US from today based on ebay accessories I've ordered in the past. (vita grips, cases, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too. I went for the ink-blot Tardis. I think it will look sharp if it doesnt bleed. The last time I ordered a 100% mouse pad out of china... the thing looked great if the image was fairly simple. too much coloring or too much contrast led to a little bleeding

if you want to know the quality please check out this thread (please note the linked thread is for the site cowcow.com which is a sister site of artscow.com and all their items are the same quality!)

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

don't post in this thread i am linking...

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/308628-dead-100-free-mouse-pad-from-wwwcowcowcom-free-shipping/
i noticed the site looked very similar to cowcow the mouse pad i got from them is pretty good quality

I've gotten two mouse pads from them through old promotions where it came out completely free. The first was an image I uploaded and it looks really great. The second was one I chose from designs they had uploaded and it looks pretty good (I'm guessing the resolution wasn't as great, but it's still above average). They're topped with cloth, so it's hard to get really perfect due to the texture. However, they're easily on the upside of clothwork I've seen and I worked in that field for a short time. I used my first one for maybe 3 years and this one for 2-3. The first one didn't wear out either, I just replaced it when I got the second free.

Overall, they're leaps and bounds above the ones you'd get at the Dollar Tree for $1.

I got a mousepad from the last promotion they had. It took around a month or two for it to get to me but it's awesome looking. Thanks for posting up this offer, I'm grabbing a new one. I just can't decide on what I want. The last one I got was a Skyward Sword one. 

no wonder you keep bumping this! you get affiliate $$$s for using the codes and you even just copy and pasted outta the email, ahahaha

that said, thanks for posting; and ive gotten a watch from them before back when it got posted here last year; decent quality and surprisingly still on the battery it came with.

EDIT: Anyone who wants me to get $1 can use my code of Z099PLAYN42ZW

Last edited by a moderator:
no wonder you keep bumping this! you get affiliate $$$s for using the codes and you even just copy and pasted outta the email, ahahaha

that said, thanks for posting; and ive gotten a watch from them before back when it got posted here last year; decent quality and surprisingly still on the battery it came with.

EDIT: Anyone who wants me to get $1 can use my code of Z099PLAYN42ZW
yea but it can only be used on there store just ordered me a free zippo lighter from it last night

This honestly belongs in the referral section.... also, good practice to be open/honest about it being referral.

I still ordered one because it looked a lot like the one from earlier this year, whose mousepad was great quality.

can only use each persons code for one thing so if anyone else has one i will use it too.  I have used ops and the one a couple posts above

Placed an order on a second account last night, got an e-mail with a code...but with Feb expiration!

Unique Coupon Code: Z099PLAYUJ8HA
Expiry Date: Feb 28, 2014

bread's done
Back