Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (3DS) - $22.27 @ Amazon (Prime eligible)

Ordered from Shark Dist myself. No tax charged on my order. First edition print for $21.72 w/ free 2 day shipping? Not bad at all. Thanks for the post OP!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Which one? III?

Breath of Fire III is amazing. <3

But seriously, they say they don't have the first-print version of EO4.
Indeed, I was just being illiterate for a moment, and giving myself false hope. Please ignore. :p

Bought a Millennium Girl though, so all is well, except me failing that is.

Btw, appears only 2 left.

*Edit*

Looks like they just keep restocking when it gets low. I wonder how many of these they really have, and if people who order later will be getting the non-first prints, and they just kept restocking it as the later prints, but forgetting to update product description. @_@

I just ordered this from Shark Dist. (via Amazon) 4 days ago for around $3 more than the current price and can confirm that it is the first print edition that includes the soundtrack cd.

Is there even a second print of this? I haven't seen it, but then I don't go to b&m much lately.
It's not a reprint, but just the regular printings afterwards are indeed just the game only without the soundtrack.

But I've seen them at GS without the extras, etc.

Ordered from Shark Dist myself. No tax charged on my order. First edition print for $21.72 w/ free 2 day shipping? Not bad at all. Thanks for the post OP!!
This. Been wanting to get into EO for a while, and this will finally give an incentive to do so. Good thing I decided to place my order before I left earlier; the guy seems to be backordered now(Gee, I wonder what could have caused that?).

Like the price. But this gets filed under "Games I Wish I Could Like." The demo confirmed it: first person dungeon crawlers just aren't my thing.

Like the price. But this gets filed under "Games I Wish I Could Like." The demo confirmed it: first person dungeon crawlers just aren't my thing.
Same here, actually. The deal appeared in Amazon "Related To Items You've Viewed" area as a result of my adding Bravely Default to the "Save For Later" portion of my Cart; otherwise, I would've never seen it b/c I formed the same opinions as yours shortly after the game came out.

I just ordered this from Shark Dist. (via Amazon) 4 days ago for around $3 more than the current price and can confirm that it is the first print edition that includes the soundtrack cd.
Amazon refunded me the difference this morning for the price change :) Love them sometimes lol I can also confirm getting a first-print edition from Shark.

shark still has them shipping from amazon for 22
These were actually the ones everyone have been talking about since they actually noted in the description it was the first print, but they are getting further and further backordered since earlier, so if somebody were to order them now it won't be the standard shipping timetable.

These were actually the ones everyone have been talking about since they actually noted in the description it was the first print, but they are getting further and further backordered since earlier, so if somebody were to order them now it won't be the standard shipping timetable.
Would they still be the first print edition though?

Have been debating to pick this up for months.... pulled the trigger. thanks OP

PS (says backordered and will ship on 17th).. i dont mind waiting for 22$ with no tax and free shipping :)

Don't mind waiting, hopefully it is as advertised. Will it note on the box? I don't want to break the seal to check, ill just return if it is not the advertised version.

Don't mind waiting, hopefully it is as advertised. Will it note on the box? I don't want to break the seal to check, ill just return if it is not the advertised version.
It's actually going to come in one of the bigger boxes with the game and the soundtrack inside, and not just the 3DS game in case by itself, so you will definitely be able to tell the difference once it arrives.

I bought one, but I'm not really interested in the first-print. I just thought about how hard it was just recently to hunt down a copy of EO4 at around this price and said to hell with that. lol

Have recent orders from Amazon not been the first print? They usually stop advertising it after release, so its omission on the product page doesn't mean much.
I personally ordered this game (straight from Amazon) as a present a week or so ago, and the edition with the art book and CD was the one that arrived.

Also, thanks OP for bringing this to my attention. I might have to purchase one for myself. The demo really intrigued me.

in for one!  in the two weeks that i've owned my 3DS...i've purchased 7 games.  way too much backlog already.

I guess I'm gonna bite, but if its not the limited edition version will be returning. I know it says it is but if it's back ordered my concern is they get a new shipment that isn't the first print run.

Probably a better idea to order from amazon than shark distributors at this point if you're concerned about getting the first print version. Backordered might turn into cancellations or no bonus goodies for some people.

bread's done
Back