• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:58 PM

So it rings up $129.99 in store?

Yes but if you find one you can PM the website.

#62 EvilMakiPR

EvilMakiPR

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:01 PM

IDK you guys but I see it On Sale

#63 kilik64

kilik64

Carefree, Wherever We May Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

I had an employee check TN, NC, and SC and, per the SKU, there are none available in any store in those three states. 

Live in TN, so thanks. Saved me a wasted trip.

#64 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:27 PM

It's not a mistake. No one is buying the Xbox One version because its so shitty compared to the PS4 version.  Why do you think the PS4 version is still $130??!

#65 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

It's not a mistake. No one is buying the Xbox One version because its so shitty compared to the PS4 version.  Why do you think the PS4 version is still $130??!

okay

#66 TwistedShade

TwistedShade

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:45 PM

It's not a mistake. No one is buying the Xbox One version because its so shitty compared to the PS4 version. Why do you think the PS4 version is still $130??!

Reviewers all "thought" the ps4 version looked better for awhile.....until they realized the 1080 p wasn't patched in yet. The difference is minimal tbqh

roflbot.jpg

#67 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:50 PM

Reviewers all "thought" the ps4 version looked better for awhile.....until they realized the 1080 p wasn't patched in yet. The difference is minimal tbqh

The difference is assuredly not minimal. And who said it was 1080p prior to the patch?
www.bighugenerd.com

#68 Gamer4life88

Gamer4life88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

Multiplats will look significantly better on the PS4, Black Flag is no different. I know it must be hard for Xbots to come to terms with that, plus you got that horrible sharpening filter to deal on the Xbone as well. Gonna see if I can get a PM on the PS4 version.

#69 TartacustheGr8

TartacustheGr8

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:32 PM

Can you fanboy turds go elsewhere? Nobody needs your console superiority complex here. As for the deal, none in stock around me but kudos to whoever scores one. Great game

#70 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:45 PM

according to the checker its out in northern California.  The stock checker is probably wrong though.  Does anyone know if Target has copies of this?  Maybe do a price match with them.

Posted Image

#71 TwistedShade

TwistedShade

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:14 PM

Still be prepared for order". Hopefully that's just because it's Saturday but I doubt it because I also ordered Ryse, and a Play and Charge kit and they both shipped out.

roflbot.jpg

#72 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:28 AM

according to the checker its out in northern California.  The stock checker is probably wrong though.  Does anyone know if Target has copies of this?  Maybe do a price match with them.

target never carried the xbox one version in store.

#73 Babymustachio

Babymustachio

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:00 AM

Hey guys just a heads up, checked online and wasn't available at any store near me. I went in anyways and they had one in stock. I picked it up however they couldn't give me the GCU 20% discount. They seem liked they actually tried for a few minutes but couldn't figure it out. I guess the discount doesn't work with price match?! Anyone price match and get the unlocked discount before? If so I might run back there tomorrow for my 12 bucks.

#74 Babymustachio

Babymustachio

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:01 AM

Also they had it in the center of the store in the solutions center I believe. I just asked for them to check the sku

#75 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:06 AM

Had my store check the RSS and it looks like none in 100mi of Tampa, FL sadly

538822.png

#76 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:06 AM

You can't PM and get the 20% but if you put the item in you cart and show them that they should PM it down to 47.99

Selling GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 (GTA V): Collectors Edition Pack DLC Card - Playstation PS3 for $75 OBO. Paypal, Amazon or Gamestop.

Selling the other GTA V collectors edition items as well including steel book (no game).

Deader2818.png

#77 Babymustachio

Babymustachio

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:28 AM

You can't PM and get the 20% but if you put the item in you cart and show them that they should PM it down to 47.99

Well unfortunately they checked on their computer to verify the online price

#78 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:36 AM

considering they are PMing their own site, there should be no reason to not give you the 20% on top of it.

Selling GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 (GTA V): Collectors Edition Pack DLC Card - Playstation PS3 for $75 OBO. Paypal, Amazon or Gamestop.

Selling the other GTA V collectors edition items as well including steel book (no game).

Deader2818.png

#79 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:15 AM

Ill pay you 20% if I can get a copy. :)

Posted Image

#80 Saint'sRow911

Saint'sRow911

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

You can definitely "price match" BB prices and still get your 20% off. You get 20% off new games at BB, regardless if they are on sale or not.

And you've got 15 days to price adjust if BB lowers the price. You'll get the lower price AND your discount.

I really wish my BB had this. Curious if mine would have it in the back for some reason. They usually don't sell collectors editions very well, I've seen some sit there for months and months.

#81 infamy

infamy

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:46 AM

I recently sold my PS4 and purchased an XB1 and couldn't be happier except for the fact I MISSED OUT ON THIS DEAL! :(

Anyone get any luck with price matching?

[currently playing]

:360: Forza 5, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Killer Instinct, Rayman Legends

:ps3: Anarchy Reigns

:baby: My beautiful baby daughter

#82 raven054

raven054

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:05 AM

Has anyone tried to pm the target clearance deal to best buy? It was 30 something for both recently. I have a best buy that has 4 xbox 360 collectors editions.

#83 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:45 AM

Has anyone tried to pm the target clearance deal to best buy? It was 30 something for both recently. I have a best buy that has 4 xbox 360 collectors editions.

BB doesn't match clearance and you got virtually no proof. It is possible to get the match, in the sense I am sure there is someone stupid enough or don't care about their job enough to do it, but you're also trying to match a big item with a big price down to 30% its original cost. 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#84 TwistedShade

TwistedShade

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

Incase anyone is still waiting for a shipping notice just wanted to add that mine has been shipped out! My only complaint is Bestbuy must have pulled a fast one on me because this game and the two other things I ordered are marked with Standard shipping instead of Expedited.

roflbot.jpg

#85 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

You can TRY to pm anything. The fact is there are select rules for pricematching, 1. They don't pricematch out of stock or "clearance" prices. Otherwise a select store could put ONE game on clearance for pretty low, and then all of a sudden bestbuy is cleared out by "pricematches". 

#86 koruwa

koruwa

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:49 PM

none at the BB store on Geary in San Francisco :(

Capitalization is the difference between I helped my uncle Jack off a horse and I helped my uncle jack off a horse.