Best Buy having events for Xbox One on 12/15 and PS4 on 12/22

walls99

CAGiversary!
Please delete/lock if duplicate.

Spoke to an XBOX agent at my local Best Buy. He said that this coming Sunday 12/15 Best Buy will be handing out a limited number of tickets similar to how they did on Black Friday for XBox ones. Not sure when the lines would form but the tickets will be given out at 9:30 AM.

He also said that you can go right now to the Order Pickup desk and order an Xbox one which will be guaranteed delivered by Christmas.

As for PS4s I was told that there will be an event on December 22, which is the following Sunday. I did not get the full details of that event but I am guessing it will be similar to the xbox one event this coming Sunday. 

Hope this helps.

Been like this since launch day. Bestbuy in my area only sells them on Sunday. Who ever waits in line earliest gets it. Last week they had 20 of each.

Local Best Buy and Target both have their X1 shipments on the sales floor.  They've been out there for a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol hand out tickets for a console that's in stock? Ive seen them around too. 

Just a heads up guys, BB will have PS4's AND XBone's this Sunday AND next Sunday. Both consoles on both days. Tickets will be released 30 minutes prior to the stores opening (at least all the stores in my area) and stocks are based on the store. 

Yea, called my Best Buy since Wednesday, they've told me they will Most Likely have PS4's on Sunday, like last Sunday

I wish bby or gamestop would have a 100% trade in on systems and games

Yeah I got my PS4 at BB last Sunday. Had 90 on stock. Give it a shot everyone. I got there at 9:40 and was not even expecting anything. Did not know they were selling them. I was going to see what XB1 games they had. Guy asked me if I wanted a tix and I said yeah. Walked in and walked out with that, camera, KZ, Injustice and I just bought Marvel today.

i don't see what the big deal is about that vcr box (xbox 1), LA, harbor area target, best buy, walmart , and toys r us in a 10 mile radius have them!? Now try to find a PS4 around here thats a different story...

i don't see what the big deal is about that vcr box (xbox 1), LA, harbor area target, best buy, walmart , and toys r us in a 10 mile radius have them!? Now try to find a PS4 around here thats a different story...
Might be because PS4s are failing left and right so people are stocking up on them. Like me for example. I got my PS4 on launch day, played maybe 48 hours total over the course of 1 month, and it's starting to give me trouble. PS4s are having alot of issues and people still want to play it - solution: buy multiple PS4s

Might be because PS4s are failing left and right so people are stocking up on them. Like me for example. I got my PS4 on launch day, played maybe 48 hours total over the course of 1 month, and it's starting to give me trouble. PS4s are having alot of issues and people still want to play it - solution: buy multiple PS4s
Nice story. If PS4's really are "failing left and right," why do I not hear anybody on twitter or the news complaining about defective systems? None of the PS4 owners I know have had any problems whatsoever.

Past the initial week of people complaining about red line of death, HDMI output, or 1-star Amazon reviews, we have barely heard any new reports of PS4's being defective on a systemic scale. The console seems to be rock solid for the vast, vast majority of people. I have a feeling the initial week of FUD being spread about "mass PS4 defects" were just made-up lies spread by fanboys and/or MS PR employees.

Just got back from my Best Buy and talked to someone there, they said they only have Xbox Ones for sale today

Frustrated cause I been calling once a day since Wednesday to confirm they have PS4's today and they keep telling me they will

aggghh

bread's done
Back