[DEAD] Wii U Legend of Zelda Wind Waker Console LE Bundle $198.97 (YMMV) via PM

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
So I was going to try this out but it turns out that no Best Buy in my area has this.

Sears.com is showing the Wii U Legend of Zelda Wind Waker Console LE Bundle for $198.97. It still shows the "Add to Cart" option and shows "ship free" and "pickup free" but it's really not available. The only hurdle I believe with a PM will be if the CSR actually adds the item to cart. It takes you to a page that shows a marketplace seller price. I don't think I ever had someone do that though or just show them your phone/print out to take that out of the equation.

The other thing is Best Buy doesn't have it available for shipping. So you will need to do the PM in store or over the phone but a local store will need to have it available for pick up. PM might work at other stores but I know BB is the go to place for PMs for most.

Hopefully someone can take advantage of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanng. I did a lot of my holiday shopping already, but I'm gonna try and scrap up a little more cash to try this tomorrow.

Thanks OP!

You guys might want to check if your Bestbuy has the Wind Waker bundle in stock, here in NY its not showing up in stock anywhere. The bundle is likely dead.

You guys might want to check if your Bestbuy has the Wind Waker bundle in stock, here in NY its not showing up in stock anywhere. The bundle is likely dead.
Least it ain't like the 3DS XL bundle. Believe they removed that from their website.

How good is Walmart with this kind of thing? None of the Best Buys or Targets near me have it.
I don't believe they're even allowed to PM websites anymore.

when you click on the bundle, is there anyway to show the price as sold by Sears? It just shows the Humble Brothers price which I feel like hurts my case. 

when you click on the bundle, is there anyway to show the price as sold by Sears? It just shows the Humble Brothers price which I feel like hurts my case.
On the page I linked, under the bundle it does say Sold by Sears | Sears Item# 05804414000P | Model# WUPSKAFL. That should be enough to get it done. Unfortunately, if you click on the bundle or the "add to cart" the price disappears.

Ugh I would try this is not for the bitch of a manager at the local BBY.

I honestly can't stand her. She's rude and does not do the customer service part of her job. You want to do a PM? She acts like it's such a huge hassle...calls the store to see what their price is and if they have it in stock. Make other people confirm as well. Generally just makes a big deal out of it.

Too bad Target cust. reps will likely use their own iPad to look for this from the sears.com (assuming that they even PM sears.com) main website, and after clicking on the item itself, it either then shows a revised price of $3xx.xx from the "Humble Brothers" or more recently, an error page! So I doubt it could be done there.

All stores in my area don't have it. It doesn't seem it's possible to get it from sears anymore.

attachicon.gif
Screen Shot 2013-12-13 at 11.00.48 PM.png
I see that no where currently on that same link posted by OP

Doesn't seem to show up anymore ... bummer
Just a bunch of bundles show up. What's weird is that now all of a sudden the Windwaker system is back in stock from Sears (not marketplace sellers). But for the low, low price of $469 for any of the various bundles. :wall: It is apparantly even available for same-day in-store pickup at my local Sears.

Maybe that's another glitch/mistake (that it is showing available again). I would have loved to have been able to try out the store pickup option for the $199 price. Not so much at $469...

Extremely lucky! Scored last Zelda Bundle at Bestbuy today at  around 8 PM $198.97 - 5% bestbuy credit card + Free $25 GC :)  Non Bestbuy 50 miles have Zelda instock now.

I went to Fry's Electronics in Burbank, California to see if they'd match the price. They verified it was most likely a pricing error. The manager ended up giving me a courtesy price discount of $269.99. It was the last one. I ended up being lucky I even got any discount at all. Amen to that. >

It's too bad this deal didn't live ... but, then again, who does ...
Great deals don't last long. I always tell people that.

$200 is a great price for a Wii U bundle since it competes with the PS3 and Xbox 360 quite well at that price.

I might wait for a $150 bundle :mrgreen:

i need this deal come back
Well , there are plenty of great games on Steam , PS3 , and Xbox 360. Maybe you could pass your time with some of those games?

I'm assuming that you have either a PC , a PS3 or an Xbox 360 of course.

Well , there are plenty of great games on Steam , PS3 , and Xbox 360. Maybe you could pass your time with some of those games?

I'm assuming that you have either a PC , a PS3 or an Xbox 360 of course.
what in the drugs are you talking about? i dont need it for games, i need it cause its a steal and for my zelda collection

what in the drugs are you talking about? i dont need it for games, i need it cause its a steal and for my zelda collection
Normally people buy consoles for the games.

The Wii U console that is in the bundle is just a regular deluxe model , it doesn't have any special paint or anything like what the special edition Xbox 360s have.

The Zelda game that comes with this bundle is a DIGITAL COPY meaning you don't get a disc and a fancy artbook/manual.

I'm thinking you just want the Zelda themed gamepad , right?

This Zelda bundle could have been better...

Look at what Microsoft does when they release a special edition console.

bread's done
Back