*Updated 4/9/14* Under $10 Gamestop Price Drops for X360 and PS3 Games.($1 Gears Of War 2,$7 Crysis 2,BF3,MW3,MoH Warfighter,$10 Game of Thrones,More

MetalMegaGio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
*Updated on 4/9/14*
Just A couple Games that got a Price Drop at Gamestop.

$1-Gears Of War 2: X360 (Used)

$2-Marvel Super Hero Squad:Comic Combat-uDraw: PS3 (New)

$2-Battlefield Bad Company 2: PS3/ X360 (Used)

$3-Killzone 2: PS3 (Used)

$4-NBA 2K12: PS3 (Used)

$6-Resident Evil:Operation Raccoon City: X360 (Used)

$7-Assassins Creed:Brotherhood: PS3 (Used) *Added on 4/9/14*

$7-Call of Duty MW3: PS3 (Used) *Added on 4/9/14*

$7-Medal of Honor:Warfighter: X360/PS3 (Used) *Added on 4/9/14*

$7-Battlefield 3: X360/ PS3 (Used) *Added on 4/9/14*

$7-Crysis 2: X360/PS3 *Added on 4/9/14*

$7-Killzone 3: PS3 (Used)

$8-Hitman Blood Money: X360 (Used) *Added on 4/9/14*

$8-Ghost Recon Future Soldier: X360/PS3 (Used) *Added on 4/9/14*

$9-Resident Evil 6: X360 (Used)

$10-Max Payne 3: X360/PS3 (Used) *Added on 4/9/14*

$10-Game of Thrones: X360 (Used) *Added on 4/9/14*

$10-Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2: X360 (New) In Store Only

Last edited by a moderator:
Just A couple Games that got a Price Drop at Gamestop.

There are some cheap games that can be good as gifts for this holiday season.

$5-Dead or Alive 4: X360 (Used)

$5-Mass Effect 2: X360 (Used)

$10-Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2: X360 (New) In Store Only

$10-Anarchy Reigns: X360 (Used)/ PS3 (Used)

$10-Binary Domain: PS3 (Used) *Note:It is Currently Free on PS+*

$10-Mass Effect: X360 (Used)

$10-Hitman Absolution: X360 (Used)

$15 New/$13 Used-Dead Island Riptide: X360/ PS3
Two more

$4.99 Used Phantom Brave we Meet Again

$4.99 Used Ivy the Kiwi?

Both Wii, down from $9.99 used each

Thanks, I saw a review of Binary Domain and although I don't really care much for shooting games, it looks pretty fun and absurd. I thought Vanquish would at least reach this low first. Now to think about other $10 games for my coupon.

No Ken's Rage 2 on PS3? Might get it 360 if the PS3 version is still high.
I think it's digital only in the US outside of the 360 version. I'm lovin' the price because anime games seem to carry a certain magical premium(DBZ,Naruto fighting games) regardless of game quality or age.

$10-Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2: X360 (New) In Store Only 

I'm in for some Atatatatatatatatatatatatataatatatatatatatatataatatatat!........you are already dead

I got Fist of the North Star 2. It was gutted, but i exchanged the case as everything else (disc, inserts) was in pristine condition. Also found a copy of Zack and Wiki. 

I got Fist of the North Star 2. It was gutted, but i exchanged the case as everything else (disc, inserts) was in pristine condition. Also found a copy of Zack and Wiki.
My copy of Fist of The North Star 2 was "New" but I kept it since its cheaper than the pre owned copy and im gonna play the game eventually.

I went to buy BF BC2 preowned and they gave me a brand new one instead. When I asked the rep why is it like that her response was "oh sometimes the main office sends it to us like that, its used though." Has this happened to anyone else? On the receipt its suppose to clearly say "pre-owned" right? 

I went to buy BF BC2 preowned and they gave me a brand new one instead. When I asked the rep why is it like that her response was "oh sometimes the main office sends it to us like that, its used though." Has this happened to anyone else? On the receipt its suppose to clearly say "pre-owned" right?
Sometimes, new SKUs get moved over to used automatically. Some get opened, some do not...usually, those sorts are those that the wrap wasn't torn off of yet.

Looks like it's time to finally find a steelbook copy of RE Raccoon City.  Been waiting for it to be this cheap since I probably won't play the game.

The saddest part of Killzone 3 being that cheap is that the CE for it is still $40 at GS.

Looks like it's time to finally find a steelbook copy of RE Raccoon City. Been waiting for it to be this cheap since I probably won't play the game.

The saddest part of Killzone 3 being that cheap is that the CE for it is still $40 at GS.
is re raccoon city that bad? the reviews are mixed

The enemies are bullet sponges, your AI teammates are crap, online teammates aren't much better, some of the sequences are a pain in the ass (the part where Tyrant chases you), it's pretty repetitive, and one of the coolest features of the game - becoming a zombie - only happens when you die. Really, they could have alleviated most of these problems by making the enemies as easy to kill as they are in other games. I'd only recommend it if you have someone to co-op with and ideally, you're both Resident Evil fans.

The enemies are bullet sponges, your AI teammates are crap, online teammates aren't much better, some of the sequences are a pain in the ass (the part where Tyrant chases you), it's pretty repetitive, and one of the coolest features of the game - becoming a zombie - only happens when you die. Really, they could have alleviated most of these problems by making the enemies as easy to kill as they are in other games. I'd only recommend it if you have someone to co-op with and ideally, you're both Resident Evil fans.
Ill agree that the enemy are bullet sponge and sometimes the AI Teammates are bad but I found the game to be fun.And I'm gonna have to disagree with the last sentence because the only other Resident Evil game I played was RE 5 and I hated it.Me and 2 other friends played through the story and only one of them was a huge fan of RE and we all had blast Coop-ing the game.

Thanks OP!  I'm gonna grab that NBA 2k12 to beat the Legends Challenges that I never finished.  Might even download the Legends Showcase DLC. 

Thanks OP. I just got a PS3 a few weeks ago, so I think I'll pick up Killzone 2 and 3. Not bad for 10 bucks.

Got The Club, Gears 2, and Battlefield Bad Company 2 for $5.31. The clerk was pissed at me like I was wasting his time with my tiny purchase. I was the only person in the store. 

Edit: BTW, thanks op for bringing this to my attention, now my backlog is even closer to becoming impossible to finish. 

bread's done
Back