- - - - -

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Seasons 1-4 $24.99 Each @ Amazon

star wars clone wars bd amazon

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:00 PM

It's that time of year again when these go on sale.  They're traditionally the lowest you will see all year and either exceed or come very close to the lowest price ever.  Great series and worth a blind buy.  Still mad Disney shut it down. . .

Season 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Season 5 is strangely OOS for some reason and not on sale.

3460_1.jpg

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#2 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:50 PM

Hmm... Should I wait til the complete set drops in price?

#3 GreyFox787

GreyFox787

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 07:53 PM

Season 5 is OOS likely due to the reported errors concerning the audio in the set...affects the complete series, too. Hopefully they fix it, and re-release.

#4 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

Season 5 is OOS likely due to the reported errors concerning the audio in the set...affects the complete series, too. Hopefully they fix it, and re-release.

Good to know that they seem to be working on it, as I hadn't picked up S5 because of the audio issues.

#5 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:25 PM

Wow, I had no idea.  Maybe I'll repurchase the complete series when they release it as I hadn't viewed my copies yet.  Makes them somewhat collectible at least. ;)

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#6 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:52 PM

Great series- I highly recommend it for any big Star Wars fans.  There are definitely some... not great episodes/arcs, but the large amount of awesome ones outweigh the bad.

Posted Image

#7 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:36 AM

Yeah, any arcs they try to give either jar jar or the two droids their own spotlight: suck.  Luckily those are few and far between.  The show certainly went out with a bang too.  I don't think they could ever top how epic season 5 was.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#8 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:27 PM

Replacement program announced:

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=12859

#9 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:33 PM

Nice.  I'll have to give them a call.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg