Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:15 PM

Nothing that's rare

17445837.png

#3 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:19 PM

Its still $20 off the Wii U, $50 if you have American Express card and select the deal for Tiger Direct on there.

#4 Gboon

Gboon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

Its still $20 off the Wii U, $50 if you have American Express card and select the deal for Tiger Direct on there.

Which American Express deal is there? This might make getting a Wii U actually worth it.

http://heroesofnewer....php?r=DPUCQ3KU

BUY HON HERE, AND I GET FREE COINS

#5 ctguitarguy

ctguitarguy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:13 PM

Any way to get free shipping?

#6 Crimson Mist

Crimson Mist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:52 PM

Just ordered it. Instead of V.me I used the Amex offer on my account for $30 off in the statement. And that $20 mail in rebate...it's another company that handles it. And they'll sign you up for their "rebate" services for $1 first month (you'll need Visa or Master as they don't take Amex). And they'll mail you 2 certificates for $20 off. One of the certificates you can mail back for TigerDirect. I don't know about the other one. And you better cancel the membership within the first month if you don't wanna be charged. 

#7 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:14 PM

Just ordered it. Instead of V.me I used the Amex offer on my account for $30 off in the statement. And that $20 mail in rebate...it's another company that handles it. And they'll sign you up for their "rebate" services for $1 first month (you'll need Visa or Master as they don't take Amex). And they'll mail you 2 certificates for $20 off. One of the certificates you can mail back for TigerDirect. I don't know about the other one. And you better cancel the membership within the first month if you don't wanna be charged.

Horrible "deal".

#8 Crimson Mist

Crimson Mist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:39 PM

Horrible "deal".

Not really. The limited edition bundle is going for $299 (more on Amazon and Fleabay). You're getting $20 (-$1 sign up fee) back mail in rebate. And then there's $30 statement credit for using Amex (or $20 for using V.me). So you end up getting the bundle for $299+9(shipping)-30-19 = $259. Not a bad deal; especially considering that I am planning on selling my old Wii U with this one. :D

#9 studlyduffman

studlyduffman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

If you have a bank of america credit card, you can claim 15% cash back using their tigerdirect cashback on your boa website.

#10 C-Zero

C-Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:06 PM

Not really. The limited edition bundle is going for $299 (more on Amazon and Fleabay). You're getting $20 (-$1 sign up fee) back mail in rebate. And then there's $30 statement credit for using Amex (or $20 for using V.me). So you end up getting the bundle for $299+9(shipping)-30-19 = $259. Not a bad deal; especially considering that I am planning on selling my old Wii U with this one. :D

People seem to be getting magic price matches at ~$200.

#11 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:21 PM

There are tons of angry posts on the web about Tigerdirect's scammy "rebates", so don't bother even factoring that one in.  Just Google it if you have any questions about that.  After a bit of research, I've decided its best never to deal with Tigerdirect, at all.

So in essence you're getting a Zelda Wii U bundle for $280, ignoring the Tigerdirect rebate scam; again, not a good deal at all.

EDIT: here's a good link with info:

http://www.consumera...iger_direct.htm

#12 EvilMakiPR

EvilMakiPR

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:27 AM

Also on Gamestop

#13 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:58 PM

I hope people realize that this isn't limited at all, and is actually being sold alongside Mario & Skylanders as one of the bundles this holiday. It'll never be "rare."

#14 mywhitenoise

mywhitenoise

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

I hope people realize that this isn't limited at all, and is actually being sold alongside Mario & Skylanders as one of the bundles this holiday. It'll never be "rare."

It's limited.  Most stores have run out of them.  The Wii U has sold around 4 million worldwide since last year, I can't imagine even 500,000 of the Zelda units were manufactured.

Posted Image

#15 Crimson Mist

Crimson Mist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:12 PM

UPS dropped off the bundle today. I didn't get the chance to open it but the box itself looks fantastic. Much better than the plain ol' black box. 

#16 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:13 PM

There's 5 or 6 of them sitting at my Best Buy.

#17 EvilMakiPR

EvilMakiPR

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:22 PM

For some weird reason the Gamestop link open TigerDirect

#18 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

There's 5 or 6 of them sitting at my Best Buy.

I noticed one being returned the other day. I was surprised because I haven't seen one of those systems in stock for a long time.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#19 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

no+deal.JPG

#20 C-Zero

C-Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

Some people got this bundle for about $200.

~$300 is not a deal...