Final Fantasy 13-2 PS3 $9.99 - $7.99 w/ GCU @ Best Buy

Same for xbox version. But not available for shipping. Shows unavailable at all stores near me but gonna check tomorrow.

Do people really need to be reminded of the GCU price every time? I know some people are challenged by arithmetic but come on.

Must have sold out online fast, I was able to place an order for shipping just after the OP posted. Thanks OP, bought this way back with a coupon but ended up selling it. Figure I might check it out as a lead in to the third one coming out next year that looks much improved from the first two.

Do people really need to be reminded of the GCU price every time? I know some people are challenged by arithmetic but come on.
Yeah, it's getting old but on the other hand if people didn't do this you'd always have 5-10 others asking in the thread how much with GCU. Pretty much pick your poison.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's getting old but on the other hand if people didn't do this you'd always have 5-10 others asking in the thread how much with GCU. Pretty much pick your poison.
Math is hard mmmkay. Lol.

Takes more time to ask than to move a decimal and multiply by 2! :/

I don't see the problem. In other threads don't we do add or subtract the PUR rewards 10% or Playstation Plus Prices opposed to non Plus members ( I know this is a little bit different, but still.) I like having the GCU price, even if I can do simple math.

I don't see the problem. In other threads don't we do add or subtract the PUR rewards 10% or Playstation Plus Prices opposed to non Plus members ( I know this is a little bit different, but still.) I like having the GCU price, even if I can do simple math.
Neither of those cost $120 up front, so unless you got the $30 coupon 99% of people won't have GCU. That's the difference.

is this one actually any good?

Do I need to finish the 1st one to play/understand this one? cause that is not gonna happen.

is this one actually any good?
Do I need to finish the 1st one to play/understand this one? cause that is not gonna happen.
Pretty sure you can read a cliff's notes version of the first game's plot. Basically the main character in the first game is lost at the end of the first game, the second game stars her sister and some guy who travels through time or something. This game also ends on a cliffhanger which leads into the third game where the main character returns to write the wrongs of the first and second game ... so basically it's like every jrpg ever and you can probably just play this and then the new game coming out early next year if it strikes your fancy.

Oh and there are crystals ... or something

Neither of those cost $120 up front, so unless you got the $30 coupon 99% of people won't have GCU. That's the difference.
Literally just got this in the mail like yesterday. Im really happy. I like Best Buy a lot, didnt realize that the original price for it was $120 though haha.

bread's done
Back