Best Buy 4 Day Sale - PS3/360 Medal of Honor Warfighter $4.99; PS3 Metal Gear Rising Revengeance $14.99

That's the second time in the past couple weeks the PS3 version of Borderlands 2 was 9.99 while the 360 version is still $30. Why can't they just both be priced the same?

They finally put the PS3 version of MGR: R on sale! C'mon, son!

It was $29.99 last time it was "on sale" with the $14.99 360 version.

Thanks, coop.

Last edited by a moderator:
MOH Warfighter for $5 is a pretty decent deal. I had fun playing through it. I really don't know what people expect. It isn't as good as some other FPS's, but if you are looking for a game to play and your backlog isn't eating you up, $5 is worth it.

Seems like I'm the only one who really liked MOH:Warfighter. Was a fun single player imo
I enjoyed it too. I bought it from best buy awhile ago for around $10 and was more than happy with it. It met and exceeded all my expectations.

It's so funny. While CoD's sales are at a heavenly level, MoH's sales could not be any lower. Even at $5 ($4) very few people want it.

anyone know if gamefly will have another $9.99 sale on Metal Gear Revengance PS3?

Im a hardcore MGS fan but i vowed i would NEVER play non-canon spinoff, but for $10 i might give it a go....

i played the demo and it just felt like a bad side mission from resident evil......bad acting, bad dialogue, forgetable characters (especially the team supporting raiden) andjust simply did not feel like HIdeo Kojima had any influence in the production of this game......just felt like a B-rated  hack-n-slash with the MGS name slapped on the front

i played the demo and it just felt like a bad side mission from resident evil......bad acting, bad dialogue, forgetable characters (especially the team supporting raiden) andjust simply did not feel like HIdeo Kojima had any influence in the production of this game......just felt like a B-rated hack-n-slash with the MGS name slapped on the front
The scenario for the game was written by Etsu Tamari from Kojima Productions who was picked by Kojima himself, so, yes, Kojima did influence production, and yes, it is canon to the overall Metal Gear universe.

Gee golly willakers. I just can't. The sales since cyber Monday have flooded my backlog with towers of new games. X.x dag nabit. I gotta resist. I guess revengeance will drop lower.. I mean its always inevitable these days to see something go under $10. Gosh darnit.

You know you have no desire at all to get a game when it's $5 and there are 4 on the shelf and you think "Nahhhh..."

I really enjoyed the online for warfighter but I never touched the single player because I don't care for military campaigns. But the online was very good.

Awesome. Metal Gear for 12 bucks. Bout time they had the PS3 version on sale.
I know, right? It seems a lot of places have had the 360 version for this price but never the PS3 version. I know Gamely had it used for this price a few times but I always missed it. I don't know about anyone else but I can't play a MGS game on anything but a PS console with a PS controller. It's just one of those series.

AFter GCU discount and a $10 RZ certificate it cost me $2.11 with tax, with Expeditid Shipping included. Boom.

whats GCU DISCOUNT ?
Gamers Club Unlocked.

Best Buy used to offer a subscription to their in-house game mag @Gamer and a GCU member ship for $15/year. Then they revamped the entire system and did away with the mag. Now it's $120 for two years! But you get a 20% discount on ALL game purchases. And most people that were previous members, like myself, received an e-mail coupon that allows you to sign up for two years for $30. So essentially the same price as the previous program ut instead of getting magazines with coupons you just get 20% game purchases.

Gamers Club Unlocked.

Best Buy used to offer a subscription to their in-house game mag @Gamer and a GCU member ship for $15/year. Then they revamped the entire system and did away with the mag. Now it's $120 for two years! But you get a 20% discount on ALL game purchases. And most people that were previous members, like myself, received an e-mail coupon that allows you to sign up for two years for $30. So essentially the same price as the previous program ut instead of getting magazines with coupons you just get 20% game purchases.
My friend invited me to be an "elite memeber" so iI accepted. Does this include GCU (all i see is gamers club)? If, so how do I get this discount do i need like a card? (I dont have a card) Or do I just tell them that I have a member ID at checkout in store?

My friend invited me to be an "elite memeber" so iI accepted. Does this include GCU (all i see is gamers club)? If, so how do I get this discount do i need like a card? (I dont have a card) Or do I just tell them that I have a member ID at checkout in store?
That doesn't matter only way you can join the club is by paying $120 for the membership. you have already missed the boat on the $30 as you had to already be a member of the unlocked version by the beginning of november. If you are just asking about it now you won't qualify for the cheaper version.

bread's done
Back