Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Best Buy - Medal of Honor Warfighter LE $4.99 ($3.99 GCU)

Best Buy Medal of Honor Warfighter GCU Limited Edition

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 SilentBob50023

SilentBob50023

Kneel Before Zod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:35 AM

Best Buy is having another sale on Medal of Honor : Warfighter LE.  This time around it's $4.99 (or $3.99 with GCU).  Great deal if Elite or Elite Plus with the free shipping, or an inexpensive item to add to cart to get up to free shipping threshhold for those that aren't.

XBox 360:

http://www.bestbuy.c...1002&lp=11&cp=2

PS3:

http://www.bestbuy.c...03002&lp=1&cp=1

#2 R3DNate

R3DNate

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:39 AM

Best Buy is having another sale on Medal of Honor : Warfighter LE.  This time around it's $4.99 (or $3.99 with GCU).  Great deal if Elite or Elite Plus with the free shipping, or an inexpensive item to add to cart to get up to free shipping threshhold for those that aren't.

http://www.bestbuy.c...1002&lp=11&cp=2

Already Posted!!!

#3 SilentBob50023

SilentBob50023

Kneel Before Zod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

Must have been at the same time - wasn't there when I was typing mine up.  Thanks.

#4 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

No free shipping kills the deal  :-k

#5 Lanmind

Lanmind

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:32 AM

IGN gave it a 4/10. Is this game even worth $5?
On twitter: @AdrianCabr3ra

#6 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:48 AM

Eh, I rented it and thought it was okay. The breaching the door QTE thing got old though. You could do worse I suppose but there's far other superior FPS's out there around this price that's more worthy of your time.

:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#7 DieGo2SHAE

DieGo2SHAE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:51 AM

You're better off Redbox'ing it (campaign is only a few hours long and it's baaaaad) and saving that $5 for your next subway sandwich.

#8 Terpsfan428

Terpsfan428

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:53 AM

Not bad to pick up as a cheap Christmas gift for my nephews. Picked up two copies for in store pick up  8-) Plus got my cash back for it to  :D/

#9 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:59 AM

Not even slightly a deal. Wouldn't take this for free.
www.bighugenerd.com

#10 Chuck Stank

Chuck Stank

Colts/Hawkeyes Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:14 AM

This game is a steaming pile of shit but like I've said before, I'd buy anything for $5 or less.

Posted Image

#11 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:52 AM

It's not that bad.
Sure, when it came out, and it was full price, everyone dumped on it because it was in no way worth $60.
But at a discount, especially at this price, its worth giving it a try.

#12 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

It's not that bad.
Sure, when it came out, and it was full price, everyone dumped on it because it was in no way worth $60.
But at a discount, especially at this price, its worth giving it a try.

No backlog then?

#13 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:40 AM

No backlog then?

Ha Ha Ha,
I'm on CAG. My backlog is a mile long like everyone elses.

But Warfighter is super short, you can breeze through the campaign in about 5-6 hours and then add it to yours 'Games finished' list.

#14 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

Ha Ha Ha,
I'm on CAG. My backlog is a mile long like everyone elses.

But Warfighter is super short, you can breeze through the campaign in about 5-6 hours and then add it to yours 'Games finished' list.

I no longer buy games to just try them.  If I don't already want them I don't buy them no matter how cheap they are (unless free).  If I didn't have any kind of backlog then that would be a different story of course but I've moved beyond just buying everything that's cheap.

#15 argyle

argyle

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:48 AM

I no longer buy games to just try them.  If I don't already want them I don't buy them no matter how cheap they are (unless free).  If I didn't have any kind of backlog then that would be a different story of course but I've moved beyond just buying everything that's cheap.

Yup, same here.  Now I just keep thinking "I could be putting this time into something I actually *want* to play that's good."  

Posted Image

#16 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:50 AM

Yup, same here.  Now I just keep thinking "I could be putting this time into something I actually *want* to play that's good."  

Yep.  I mean don't get me wrong, this is tempting as hell to buy but I've played through so many average games that were really cheap like this when I could have been playing through some of the best games during what gaming time I have.  It's really taught me a lesson.  I think most people get there eventually.

#17 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:20 PM

This game is super lame. And this is coming from someone who actually kind of enjoyed the first (rebooted) Medal of Honor.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#18 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:44 PM

Is there an actual standard version of the moh game? I feel sorry for anyone who got that when this LE is always on the shelf.

#19 mer71

mer71

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:11 PM

I am a sucker and bought it, when I picked up the wreck it Ralph deal.

mer71.jpg

#20 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

This game is super lame. And this is coming from someone who actually kind of enjoyed the first (rebooted) Medal of Honor.

Same here.  Enjoyed that first one, but Warfighter was crap, both single player and multiplayer.