Show off your 3DS!

"Cinder" Vile

CAGiversary!
There have been a LOT of Special/Limited Edition 3DS models showing up in just this past year, and it made me want to come here and ask everyone to post pictures of the kind of 3DS hardware you're rockin'!

I absolutely adore themed handhelds, but I don't want this limited to SE/LE consoles. Custom paint jobs, special cases, any charms you've got dangling, let us see! I think this can be a lot of fun and I totally encourage healthy amounts of pride!

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:23439]
Here is my 3ds. I ordered a Zelda battery cover from Nintendo and used the stickers from the limited edition of Persona 4 The Golden. I wish I had a Mitsuru sticker :oops:

my everyday XL that goes in my pocket/backpack and get beat up.

IMAG0736.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Black3DSXL.jpeg

I wanted to get the Zelda XL, but I had just bought the black, and couldn't justify buying another one just for Zelda. I'm more of a plain person anyway.

Black3DSXL.jpeg

I wanted to get the Zelda XL, but I had just bought the black, and couldn't justify buying another one just for Zelda. I'm more of a plain person anyway.
I'm with you. I bought my blue in preparation for a link between worlds. I didn't even want a 3ds till I knew that game was coming. I didn't really like the zelda xl when I first saw it.. Now though, I Kinda regret not waiting for that one. But I had months of fun with this one before the zelda one was released, so its a good trade.

Thanks! Your blue one is what mine looked like before I skinned it.
I meant to ask in my previous post. Where did you get the skin from?

Here is my 3ds. I ordered a Zelda battery cover from Nintendo and used the stickers from the limited edition of Persona 4 The Golden. I wish I had a Mitsuru sticker :oops:
Ah wow.. I really wanted the original 3ds Zelda edition but I just couldn't find a new one for under 400 bucks so I settled for the cosmo black. I might just have to order that battery cover!!! Thank you so much for posting that.

[quote name="MrGranger" post="11470687" timestamp="1390598387"]
BexjHo5CcAAcZym.jpg

Forgot to show off the insides of the Calvin & Hobbes 3DS XL.[/quote]yay dexter

Yo, I heard you like Pikachu, so we put some Pikachu on your Pikachu.

e1auty.jpg

It was a Pokemon Center Japan exclusive a few years back. I'm a brand snob when it comes to particular things so I wasn't gonna settle for some no-name eforcity bs.

Yo, I heard you like Pikachu, so we put some Pikachu on your Pikachu.

e1auty.jpg

It was a Pokemon Center Japan exclusive a few years back. I'm a brand snob when it comes to particular things so I wasn't gonna settle for some no-name eforcity bs.
So you don't like Pokemon?

Seeing all these unique handhelds has me wanting to change the look of my plain old red 3DS XL.  Might have to get me a sticker or something someday.

30acdb810cea0d369a2433259c3f0b83_zps05dc308b.jpg

Yes, i am aware that I have a problem. I made a new year's resolution to not buy another 3ds.....good thing that Zelda xl came out last year!

30acdb810cea0d369a2433259c3f0b83_zps05dc308b.jpg

Yes, i am aware that I have a problem. I made a new year's resolution to not buy another 3ds.....good thing that Zelda xl came out last year!
Are those handhelds all sealed? I have sealed games but i never imagined myself collecting sealed consoles or handhelds.

No, the only one still sealed is the Zelda xl not in the picture. The Zelda 3ds pictured is not used, but I opened it to get the game.

aw heeelll naw if we're playing DAT game

jgmrrt.jpg

opened: KH DSi, purple 3DS (another pokemon center japan case), and of course, my pikachu.

sealed: pokemon X/Y red, mario&luigi, zelda, pink XL (case swap backup)

proxy.jpg

Stickin with a classic. I wasn't actually planning to get a 3DS, at least not for a looong time after they came out, but when I saw this beauty I just had to have it. (Sorry for the kinda warped image; it's a reflection of the beams on my basement ceiling)

proxy.jpg

Stickin with a classic. I wasn't actually planning to get a 3DS, at least not for a looong time after they came out, but when I saw this beauty I just had to have it. (Sorry for the kinda warped image; it's a reflection of the beams on my basement ceiling)
This looks way better than the gold zelda 3DS XL. They should make a green XL zelda limited edition.

This looks way better than the gold zelda 3DS XL. They should make a green XL zelda limited edition.
Agreed. I'm not a big fan of the XL's at all personally, but I think the ALBW edition would have looked better if it was gold on black the way mine is. I also think it's kind of silly that the designs on the face now are all inverted so that they appear right side up with the system open. How often do you admire the design on the outside of your handheld while you're playing it? (Although I guess in the Zelda case it kinda works as a reference to Lorule)

I recently shelved my black 3DS XL for the cobalt blue 3DS. Love the crisper image and improved sound. And its smaller size has me taking it out and about on all of my errands. 

But the pink XL with decals do look pretty darn sweet....

bread's done
Back