Super Mario Galaxy 2-$20

Hobo613

CAGiversary!
For those who are interested, I also saw the same price point  for Super Mario Galaxy 2 at SDM, in Ottawa (westboro) on clearance for 20$.  Again, not sure if this is store specific, but as always, ymmv.

Lates'

The price shouldn't be YMMV, it's been mentioned once or twice before, and going around at that price for a couple months. But SDM is so random, like some stores can opt out of sales or something...

The price shouldn't be YMMV, it's been mentioned once or twice before, and going around at that price for a couple months. But SDM is so random, like some stores can opt out of sales or something...
Yeah, I never saw it going around that price. The lowest I've seen it going for a while now, was $34.99. Never saw it for $20 at SDM.

I've seen it for $30 at a few different places.

I'd like to get a copy myself now that I own a Wii mini, which incidentally was $70 with Mario Kart at SDM a couple of weeks ago.

I would love to pick this game up for $20, but alas majority of the Pharmaprix's in my area are either sold out. Or, don't bother carrying it at all.

They were in the bargin bins in Regina, SK.

I already own SS so I didn't grab that and well I wasn't sure about Kirby. Kinda thinking I should have grabbed it now as it was the last copy.
I know the Pharmaprix had Skyward Sword before for that price. But, I never saw Kirby at any of them. I know Staples had Kirby for $19.97 as well.

bread's done
Back