Playstation 4 $399.99 @ BestBuy.com [Update: Out of Stock]

Thanks, the non-bundle one wasn't available for me at first but I went back later and it appeared, maybe someone changed their mind. In for one + Assassin's Creed.

Did anyone try to see if GCU takes 20% off the console? Weirder things have happened.

update: nope. in fact, the cod bundle is worse. the bundle is $10 off but gcu doesn't even stack with the game. so it's actually cheaper to buy a game and the console separately rather than as a bundle if you are gcu :whistle2:(

Last edited by a moderator:
This might be the last batch best buy is getting before Christmas. They seem confident enough with supplies right now to post the PS4 on the front page of the website.

Don't forge that this is 10% off if you buy with a Discover card through ShopDiscover. 5% through the quarterly online shopping promo, 5% through ShopDiscover's link to Best Buy.

Thanks OP, in for one and with the MyBB Elite+, 2 day shipping is free.. Bought some stuff last week (Roku2 and Logitech UE Boombox) but those are going back now for an extra DS4 controller and game.

thanks OP  I'm the only person on my friends list who bought a ps4  but everyone is looking fr them  time to sperad the word 

That was fast.

Meanwhile Best Buy has had the Xbox One bundles up since midnight Sunday and all of them are still in stock, if anyone is interested.

Really want an Xbox One but that $500 price tag + tax is killing me, maybe i am a real cheapassgamer after all
I'd wait it out. I had one that had a faulty network card. I returned it after having it for one day. I work customer service, and we processed a return on a PS4 because it had a faulty disc drive. It would load the Blu-Ray, and then the screen would instantly go black. Pretty strange if you ask me. The funny thing is that some guy returned his Xbox One the following day because it had a faulty network card as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the faulty network card, I'm guessing it's because of its poor design. It's hook side down and it puts a vice grip on the damn cable.

I'd wait it out. I had one that had a faulty network card. I returned it after having it for one day. I work customer service, and we processed a return on a PS4 because it had a faulty disc drive. It would load the Blu-Ray, and then the screen would instantly go black. Pretty strange if you ask me. The funny thing is that some guy returned his Xbox One the following day because it had a faulty network card as well.
Did the person who returned the PS4 download the firmware update that is needed to play Blu Rays?

wow hope their inventory isn't being screwy. missed first round so ordered console. finally the search is over!

Please please hold out 45 more minutes!
It is already back out of stock. I was going through the checkout, and after hitting "complete order" it said I took too long and brought me back to the main menu. It figures that it would sell out as I am going through the checkout process.

Nope, where the hell did you hear that?
You get a free month and $10 Credit for the store. I'vE never heard of it coming with a year before.
i didn't hear it anywhere,i just recall last gen i got both the 360 and ps3 with a year of online. i was thinking that buying the console in full would net you access to the online service. a free month is better than nothing.

bread's done
Back