Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Collector's Edition Xbox One $60 @ BB

Great deal! Too bad no store in the area has it and it's not available for shipping. Would be nice to price match if you can find it elsewhere though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I had it in my cart. Let a few friends know about it and when I got back it was already gone lol. None left in my area either.

This was actually up the other day, at an even cheaper price too!

Interesting that it came back in stock though, will keep an eye on it, thanks OP.

I'm seeing several xbone games drop to sale prices earlier than normal. I'm guessing stores expected more xbone sales numbers, and are overstocked in software, and need to dump it while its hot.

You should probably include the fact that it's special edition in the title...right now it just implies that the regular version is MSRP lol

I'm seeing several xbone games drop to sale prices earlier than normal. I'm guessing stores expected more xbone sales numbers, and are overstocked in software, and need to dump it while its hot.
I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. XB1 is flying off the shelves (source: their sales numbers and my own retail experience/shopping) and PS4 games have actually had better discounts (b2g1). AC4 CE being $60 is the only noteworthy thing that's been marked down as of late.

I think you just drank the xbox one kool aide.

This is the third or 4th sale this week alone on xbox one games (look here on cag for them) Ps4s are gone from the shelves in 30 minutes or less, and people stil can't find them anywhere, while xbox ones seem to always be in stock on shelves.

Estimates are there are 30% more ps4s than xbox ones in homes currently, and euro numbers aren't even fully tllied yet.. it could be worse. You can't even find ps4 rivals or assassins creed black flag in our city. all the stores are sold out, yet all the xbox one titles are in stock full shelves deep. (Granted, many launch titles both xbox one and ps4 have not gotten stellar reviews.)

The biggest thing sony has against it on the ps4 sales right now it demand outstripping supply. By the end of the holiday season, there could easily be more Xbox ones in hands than ps4s simply because they produced more. And if Microsoft shipped more game units than sony did, that would also account for shelves with too many titles in stock, which would mean they need to be moved faster.

I owe no allegiance  to any brand.. we have a gaming pc, wii, wiiU, ps3, and ps4. It just makes more sense if xbox one titles are not flying off the shelves to sell them at a lower price, then to deep discount them in a few months time.

I'm guessing we'll see Knack and Killzone discounted heavily after the holidays as well, since they are softer ps4 releases. (They fill the "kids game" and "shooter" niches for the holiday season right now.) 

Gareee do you have anything actually constructive to add to this conversation besides your own baseless speculation?  Go fanboy elsewhere, CAG is not a place for that.

And your post contributes how?

(Topic unfollowed now, to avoid forum squabbles.)

I stupidly missed this the first time it was posted last week because I thought it was the 360 version. I got super excited that I might be able to snag it again but of course was disappointed to see this : (

I think stores just ordered too many collectors editions as usual. Collectors editions dropped in price for 360/PS3 systems as well, hell u can still find SF4 Anniversary Editions for half of what they went for. People forget that PS4 games were B1G1 half off at launch week at Target and that the XB1 hasn't had the same deals. One game that did bomb outside of Angry Birds was Skylanders Swap Force for X1/PS4 because I got the starter kit for $38 the second week the X1 was out, at Wal-Mart.

This is the third or 4th sale this week alone on xbox one games (look here on cag for them) Ps4s are gone from the shelves in 30 minutes or less, and people stil can't find them anywhere, while xbox ones seem to always be in stock on shelves.

Estimates are there are 30% more ps4s than xbox ones in homes currently, and euro numbers aren't even fully tllied yet.. it could be worse. You can't even find ps4 rivals or assassins creed black flag in our city. all the stores are sold out, yet all the xbox one titles are in stock full shelves deep. (Granted, many launch titles both xbox one and ps4 have not gotten stellar reviews.)

The biggest thing sony has against it on the ps4 sales right now it demand outstripping supply. By the end of the holiday season, there could easily be more Xbox ones in hands than ps4s simply because they produced more. And if Microsoft shipped more game units than sony did, that would also account for shelves with too many titles in stock, which would mean they need to be moved faster.

I owe no allegiance to any brand.. we have a gaming pc, wii, wiiU, ps3, and ps4. It just makes more sense if xbox one titles are not flying off the shelves to sell them at a lower price, then to deep discount them in a few months time.

I'm guessing we'll see Knack and Killzone discounted heavily after the holidays as well, since they are softer ps4 releases. (They fill the "kids game" and "shooter" niches for the holiday season right now.)
lol I think this is a case of Microsoft simply being better prepared than Sony, not because everyone absolutely wants one (although clearly, many people do).

Ugh fanboys. Ps4 clearly hasn't had any game discounts. Microsoft was desperate and had a b2g1 at target during their launch. They were also so desperate that they included a $10 voucher for their digital store with the purchase of a new system.

Multiplat games have been discounted on both new systems. What Sony dick riding store do you shop at that has sold out of only Sony games? Both systems are sold out at most stores and games for each are readily available. Please troll elsewhere.

Ugh fanboys. Ps4 clearly hasn't had any game discounts. Microsoft was desperate and had a b2g1 at target during their launch. They were also so desperate that they included a $10 voucher for their digital store with the purchase of a new system.
Multiplat games have been discounted on both new systems. What Sony dick riding store do you shop at that has sold out of only Sony games? Both systems are sold out at most stores and games for each are readily available. Please troll elsewhere.
Uh, it was Sony that had the b2g1 at launch at both Amazon and Target, and that included the $10 voucher, lol. Everyone was practically begging Microsoft to do the same and the best they did was $10 off a few launch titles on Amazon.

I agree with your latter statement, though.

And people thinking that PS4 selling a few more hundred thousand worldwide will affect XB1 are insecure and delusional. There was a time Xbox 360 was 8 million sales ahead of PS3, and Wii was selling millions more a year. Now X360 and PS3 are neck and neck and Wii sales have slowed to a crawl.

XB1 is $100 more and was hampered by the DRM debacle/media/negativity around that, not to mention the thousands of fanboy crusades trying to exaggerate that (self explanatory, anyone who browses multiple forums can attest to that, especially cesspools like N4G). 2014 will be different.

Btw we just got 3 ps4s in my store lol I am trying to resist the urge to buy them.

Uh, it was Sony that had the b2g1 at launch at both Amazon and Target, and that included the $10 voucher, lol. Everyone was practically begging Microsoft to do the same and the best they did was $10 off a few launch titles on Amazon.
the b2g1 free was for all consoles, including any XB1 games that were early released at target. So both of you shutup. It wasnt a ps4 sale it was a target video game sale.

Uh, the b2g1 was active before the XB1 released so the only eligible game was CoD, NBA, etc. He said Microsoft was desperate so they had a b2g1, which is completely false. Sony first parties were a part of it, not Microsoft.

the b2g1 free was for all consoles, including any XB1 games that were early released at target. So both of you shutup. It wasnt a ps4 sale it was a target video game sale.
well thats kinda true sale was when the ps4 launched only ghost was on the shelf at the time of the sale.

back on topic this thread is a cock tease lol i was so buying this, was even cool with the instore pick up. no stock in new york fuckers.

I owe no allegiance to any brand.. we have a gaming pc, wii, wiiU, ps3, and ps4. It just makes more sense if xbox one titles are not flying off the shelves to sell them at a lower price, then to deep discount them in a few months time.

no one cares... take your TL;DR to another place.

Thanks,

CAG

Huntzilla they are in stores. The site will show none but you have to go in and ask by the sku. The generally keep them in the back because they are huge. You will probably also have to price match from your phone . That's what I did. In store still rings up 130.

Anybody gets a xbox one version I could pay for shipping and throw in a 1600 point xbla card...

Also just noticed Amazon started their price slide.  It hit 109 today so hopefully it hits 60 on there soon.  I am sure it will, as the stock checker shows 999+ on these.

Anybody gets a xbox one version I could pay for shipping and throw in a 1600 point xbla card...

Also just noticed Amazon started their price slide. It hit 109 today so hopefully it hits 60 on there soon. I am sure it will, as the stock checker shows 999+ on these.
Nice, this was just 129.99 last night.

So no special DLC is included with the collector's edition?  I can pass on all of the in box stuff.

bread's done
Back