http://www.bestbuy.c...nsole&cp=1&lp=1

Bundles:
http://www.bestbuy.c...cat300300050002

#2 Weagle

Weagle

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:45 PM

Every store in my area has in store pickup available.  It is safe to say that any shortage issues are over.

#3 Maynard

Maynard

Steam 48 hours a week.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

Just was at target getting something else, they had 51 Xbones.  They said they HAD 50 PS4's but they sold out Sunday FWIW.

Posted Image

#4 Groo The Wanderer

Groo The Wanderer

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:51 PM

Just was at target getting something else, they had 51 Xbones. They said they HAD 50 PS4's but they sold out Sunday FWIW.

Clearly this means Sony is on pace to sell 5 trillion systems by Christmas.

#5 Kismayaz

Kismayaz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:55 PM

Yeah, they're in stock everywhere now

#6 loudlyrandomplay

loudlyrandomplay

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

Just was at target getting something else, they had 51 Xbones. They said they HAD 50 PS4's but they sold out Sunday FWIW.

I question what this comments worth is.

#7 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:08 PM

Yeah, Target had a bunch last night as well. Still holding out till next year but thanks OP

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#8 BottleRocket

BottleRocket

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

Yeah, they're in stock everywhere now

I haven't seen a local store be sold out of them since the first week. I went to Best Buy, Sam's Club, Walmart and Target over the weekend and each store had a number of them available. 

#9 Kundismack

Kundismack

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

Wonder when Amazon will get some PS4s in stock.  

#10 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

Yeah they're everywhere.  

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#11 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

yeah ive seen a ton fo them lately.  finally decided to pick up a ps4 because I dont want to wait anymore but keep running into them being sold out =\

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#12 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

Unless its today or tomorrow, I can't see many online stores restocking until after Xmas due to shipping deadline.

#13 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

Half the reason PS4s are selling out is idiot resellers buying 15 consoles ... go visit slickdeals for proof of that. The market for the inflated resale of next gen consoles is nearly dead but a bunch of people are still trying to buy up all the new stock.

I think it has more to do with lack of supply vs actual demand, MS simply has delivered more stock and killed their resale market faster, which is actually a good thing.

#14 infamy

infamy

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

Half the reason PS4s are selling out is idiot resellers buying 15 consoles ... go visit slickdeals for proof of that. The market for the inflated resale of next gen consoles is nearly dead but a bunch of people are still trying to buy up all the new stock.
I think it has more to do with lack of supply vs actual demand, MS simply has delivered more stock and killed their resale market faster, which is actually a good thing.

Yup.

I can attest to this personally as well. MS is doing a great job at restocking and keeping the shelves full; in my store we constantly sell out of XB1s but we get restocked within the week. This is why both consoles sales are so close to each other despite PS4 being $100 cheaper and despite the illusion of demand.

[currently playing]

:360: Forza 5, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Killer Instinct, Rayman Legends

:ps3: Anarchy Reigns

:baby: My beautiful baby daughter

#15 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Archaic kinds of fun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:42 PM

ETA: Nevermind, misread your post

Can we not just straight-up delete posts anymore? :lol:

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#16 pedrobeara

pedrobeara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

if you can not find an xbox one your not doing it right and if you want an xbox one your doing it wrong 

#17 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:23 PM

I accidentally found out my wife bought me one.  I also got a hint when I attempted to buy one from amazon, and she stopped me. 

Posted Image

#18 Groo The Wanderer

Groo The Wanderer

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

if you can not find an xbox one your not doing it right and if you want an xbox one your doing it wrong

And if youre not grammatically inclined while repping the PS4, you just fail all over the place.

#19 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

If you're not able to type a sentence right, you shouldn't type it at all.

644690.png

#20 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

In my area, when the PS4 systems are restocked they sell quickly. XBOne, however, don't seem to sell very quickly. All the major stores in my area have XBOne in stock. I was at Wal-Mart last Sat. and went back on Mon. and it looked like only one had been sold. I think the $100 price difference is a major factor steering a number of people to buy a PS4 over a XBOne.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg