XBOX ONE in stock at Best Buy

Just was at target getting something else, they had 51 Xbones.  They said they HAD 50 PS4's but they sold out Sunday FWIW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Half the reason PS4s are selling out is idiot resellers buying 15 consoles ... go visit slickdeals for proof of that. The market for the inflated resale of next gen consoles is nearly dead but a bunch of people are still trying to buy up all the new stock.

I think it has more to do with lack of supply vs actual demand, MS simply has delivered more stock and killed their resale market faster, which is actually a good thing.

Half the reason PS4s are selling out is idiot resellers buying 15 consoles ... go visit slickdeals for proof of that. The market for the inflated resale of next gen consoles is nearly dead but a bunch of people are still trying to buy up all the new stock.
I think it has more to do with lack of supply vs actual demand, MS simply has delivered more stock and killed their resale market faster, which is actually a good thing.
Yup.

I can attest to this personally as well. MS is doing a great job at restocking and keeping the shelves full; in my store we constantly sell out of XB1s but we get restocked within the week. This is why both consoles sales are so close to each other despite PS4 being $100 cheaper and despite the illusion of demand.

I accidentally found out my wife bought me one.  I also got a hint when I attempted to buy one from amazon, and she stopped me. 

In my area, when the PS4 systems are restocked they sell quickly. XBOne, however, don't seem to sell very quickly. All the major stores in my area have XBOne in stock. I was at Wal-Mart last Sat. and went back on Mon. and it looked like only one had been sold. I think the $100 price difference is a major factor steering a number of people to buy a PS4 over a XBOne.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back