Wii U: Game & Wario $19.99 or $17.99 with MasterPass @ NewEgg

Layd Dly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Didn't see this posted so pardon if it is hidden in another thread. 

resource-9d6a616d-ca47-4900-9a3c-c5de3c9af3b2.jpg.web.v1.jpg

This is part of their 12 Days of Techmas sale.  It is only 19.99 or $17.99 with MasterPass Payment when using the code: MASTERPASS

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190352

Thanks! I think that's a good price for this one. Newegg seems to be having server problems at checkout, but I'll get it as soon as I can.

I'd recommend reading some reviews before dropping money on this. My son was super excited for this and saved his allowance for months to pick this up on release day, but we just could not get into the longer, slower, less flashy games after playing so much Smooth Moves. 

It is an okay game. It doesn't have too much in common with Warioware though. The Pictionary esque game is pretty fun if you have multiple playing.

I got this for $10 by using the $30 credit from FE this year so I got it digitally. I could recommend the game at $15 pretty easily but unless you really want it to play then $20 might still be a bit touch.

I figured for $17.99 plus 1% cb it was worth it for me.  I always take the Wario games in small doses so I am not expecting a ton of content.  

It's Nintendo first party so they normally don't go very low, but I can see this dropping further so I think I'm going to wait. It's not a title I can't live without. Hoping for a price point under $15....

Thank you! I've been waiting for $20 or less for this one. I know the reviews are so-so, but I'll buy anything with Wario on the box...

It's Nintendo first party so they normally don't go very low, but I can see this dropping further so I think I'm going to wait. It's not a title I can't live without. Hoping for a price point under $15....
$20 is maybe the cheapest we will see it for some months, but I agree that it should hopefully drop lower. I'd buy it for $15. I just watched 3 review videos and realized I wouldn't get $20 out of it. Even $15 is pushing it.

If you are in the market for a party game on your Wii U, I would recommend this. There is enough Wario zaniness to keep you entertained, but its definitely different (less fun) than a WarioWare title. I also found the pictionary game to be the best thing on there. Really, I'm surprised some other form of pictionary hasn't been released for Wii U considering the system's design.

Side note: If you are indeed in the market for a party game for your Wii U, Wii Party U is actually a lot of fun and a great value for $50 since it comes with a Wii Remote +

Must buy if you play local with your family. The sketch game alone is well worth it.

$20 is probably the lowest price...I have a sneaking suspicion that this game will get the OOP/pulled-from-stores treatment next year.

Must buy if you play local with your family. The sketch game alone is well worth it.$20 is probably the lowest price...I have a sneaking suspicion that this game will get the OOP/pulled-from-stores treatment next year.
I actually have the same feeling that it will may go OOP somewhat soon and probably quietly. It sold poorly from all accounts so I can't see them printing very many more once current stock is gone. Since it was only $39 MSRP at launch (or was it $49???was less than full price) I think it has a shot to go below $20 and we should atleast see $20 again IMO, once stores clearance out the inventory they have.

It's definitely a good deal for collectors or those that really want the game, but one I feel like I can wait and see even though that may be risky. There is zero chance this makes it through my Wii U backlog and I'm basically only interested for collecting purposes and even then it's not a must have for my collection but I definitely see why some would jump on it :)

$38.99 now
I got on the customer service chat and told them the price changed before I could check out. Lady gave me her email and said after it ships if I email her she will refund me the difference back to my card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap - would have bought this too. I've never seen it less than the $40 MSRP.
It's been this price a few times now.

Anyway, it sucks that I missed out on the $19.99 price because I was going to have Target match it.

At least I got Sonic Lost World for $29.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly recommend this if you are into local multiplayer.  The pictionary game alone is worth the price of admission for me, and there's some other fun games in this collection.

bread's done
Back