Free SolRepublic Headphones & Stickers

RoyalFire999

CAGiversary!
If you're into music, then this website is perfect for you. Sponsored by SolRepublic; it's a website that portrays a social network but also as a place for giveaways and contests. 
 ​
 ​
Here's how it works. When you sign up, you fill in your name, username, etc. Upon registration you receive points (pts) that you can use towards SolRepublic products such as:

(Very Durable) HD Quality Track Headphones:
800x800_photo_trackshd_black.png

Wireless Deck Speakers:
800x800_photo_deck_gunmetal_1_.png

Backpacks:

[attachment=1704:034749129_8c4e351f171f18657bb79cbbf13db0b013f852a0.png]

and other accessories. 

Challenges:

To gain more points, you will have to complete challenges (Very simple challenges). For example, for 75 points tell a story about how music changed your life. After you submit your answer, it goes under review to make sure that it isn't spam and BAM! (sorry about the effects 8-[) there's your 75 points. You will be closer to headphones/earbuds in no time.

[attachment=1707:Sol Repub Giveaway.PNG]

Upon challenges, there would always be a giveaway attached to them. Headphone bundles with earbuds or a SolRepublic T-shirt.

Make Friend & Join Groups:

Apart from the giveaways, it is a user-friend environment full of people with the same interests as you. You don't have to be a die-hard music fan, there are groups for gamers, skater and even sports. They are all there to help gain points and receive their free SolRepublic products.

Free Stickers:

Did I mention free stickers? There are NO LIMIT to how many stickers you can get. The points to redeem them are set to "0" so feel free to take as many as you want (It was set this way intentionally, even one of the creators explained why it's free).

[attachment=1705:0326-Packages-017-M.png]

Feel free to look around and get the feel of the website.

Sign-Up:

Here's the link to the website: http://www.soldierofsound.com

&

Here's my referral link if you want to help me out  :mrgreen: : SolRepublic Headphones

Thank You For Your Time!  :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up with your referral link! It looks like a cool site. Thanks for posting this, I probably wouldn't have heard about it otherwise!

I signed up with your referral link! It looks like a cool site. Thanks for posting this, I probably wouldn't have heard about it otherwise!
Thank you for the support! In my opinion, the website is trying to branch out compared to the other companies. They are trying to show their fans that they actually care about their opinions and give them a chance to receive their products for free. You won't regret it O:)

bread's done
Back