• Forum Moderator

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

http://www.amazon.co...S/dp/B009B1D7JK

#2 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

Thanks OP, I missed it when it was on sale in the eShop for this price like two months ago so I am definitely gonna pick one up this time around.

1gb4.png

#3 JakeM17

JakeM17

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

Great price, thanks!

#4 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:02 PM

Hmm, already bought my friend Zelda and New Leaf.  Do I buy this for them as well to make them hunt monsters with me?

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#5 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

Is this a game best played with another 3DS owner?

#6 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

It is. Playing it with other people make the game. Playing by yourself is good but definitely not the reason to get the game. Also best to play on a 3DS XL but that's just my opinion. The camera angles work best on a larger screen.

#7 wuxbustah8

wuxbustah8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:36 PM

Seems to be dead.

fs_overall.png

#8 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:36 PM

It is. Playing it with other people make the game. Playing by yourself is good but definitely not the reason to get the game. Also best to play on a 3DS XL but that's just my opinion. The camera angles work best on a larger screen.

Yeah, I got a M&L 3DS XL and a Zelda 3DS XL the past few weeks for $150 each, and just trying to build my library, but nobody else I know has a 3DS.

#9 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:37 PM

I can't find it. Is it dead?

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#10 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:42 PM

Darn it! I missed it now have to paying taxes to evil Gamestop.  Oh, i can get Best buy Price match :)

"Evil is Funs"

#11 MrSneis

MrSneis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

In the time it took me to drive to bb it sold out.  Can't pm if i can't prove the price :(

Virtual Hydlide, Bad Dudes

#12 SolidDante611

SolidDante611

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:57 PM

Seems dead on Amazon. But totally on at GS... http://www.gamestop....ultimate/107749

Hate to post something from GS, but good deal either way.

#13 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:02 AM

You can also play locally with someone on WiiU but yes it's meant to be played co-op.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#14 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

Darn it! I missed it now have to paying taxes to evil Gamestop. Oh, i can get Best buy Price match :)

I've always wondered if we can still apply the 20% off for being a GCU member to a PM, or if that would be considered double dipping.

1gb4.png

#15 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:21 AM

I've always wondered if we can still apply the 20% off for being a GCU member to a PM, or if that would be considered double dipping.

Nope. The discount automatically adjusts first then they pm to the lower price. So if it's 39.99 it'll auto ring down to the 31.98 (give or take) and they price match from there.

Steam ID:  Darthstryk3r

#16 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:26 AM

Considering playing locally is the best choice for this game, I'm going have to wait just a little bit or use a B2G1 discount.

Batsugunner.png

#17 MrSneis

MrSneis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:33 AM

Game stop to a rescue!!

Virtual Hydlide, Bad Dudes

#18 gooflee

gooflee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:33 AM

$19 was the magic price for me to pick this up for the 3DS, and it slipped by.  I had camelcamelcamel monitoring this game, and it didn't alert me when it reached the price I set.  :(

#19 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

In the time it took me to drive to bb it sold out.  Can't pm if i can't prove the price :(

Gamestop. That works.

#20 cbellevie

cbellevie

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:28 AM

Sweet, Best Buy price match and had a $5 gift certificate to use towards it. Thanks!

#21 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:07 AM

Maybe you should update that GS has it for the same price, GS took my money again.

#22 CzakJ

CzakJ

The rest is easy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:16 AM

Maybe you should update that GS has it for the same price, GS took my money again.

Thanks for the heads up. Had $20 in credit so for GS so I'll finally give the Monster Hunter series a whirl. Reserved my copy and everything.

#23 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:19 AM

gah.. can't believe I missed this

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#24 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:45 AM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.  With this verison if there isn't any WiFi co-op on this as a standalone 3DS, you either had to had co-op locally or WiFi via through the WiiU or something?  If so that really sucks since if it's anything like Tri on the Wii the later half the damn game is co-op only.

#25 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:55 AM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.  With this verison if there isn't any WiFi co-op on this as a standalone 3DS, you either had to had co-op locally or WiFi via through the WiiU or something?  If so that really sucks since if it's anything like Tri on the Wii the later half the damn game is co-op only.

You can play local co-op connecting to other 3DS systems and/or a WiiU.  To play online with the 3DS version you have to connect through the WiiU version.

#26 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:03 AM

You can play local co-op connecting to other 3DS systems and/or a WiiU.  To play online with the 3DS version you have to connect through the WiiU version.

You can level up your character using either or right or am I just remembering wrong? I remember it being able to take it on the go and continuing your missions, this was one of the big reasons why I bought this one too.

#27 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:05 AM

Yeah thats what I thought.

#28 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:07 AM

You can level up your character using either or right or am I just remembering wrong? I remember it being able to take it on the go and continuing your missions, this was one of the big reasons why I bought this one too.

Yeah, there's a transfer thing that lets you send your character back and forth.

#29 Bacon Parade

Bacon Parade

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:11 AM

All content is available to be played offline, and everything can be solo'd.

Tiger_Driver.png

Spoiler

#30 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:13 AM

Didn't even know Monster Hunter Ultimate was on sale at Gamestop. Thanks for the heads up OP. My friends had been pestering me to play with them, guess it's about time I dive in. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler