Target Cartwheel app gives 50% off Skylanders Giants Starter Packs today only

QuarterRoy00

CAGiversary!
The free Target Cartwheel app gives 50% off on Skylanders Giants Starter Packs today only. Includes starter + owner packs for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, 3DS, Wii & WiiU

Just need to download the app on Android or iOS or sign up via the web with your Facebook account or Target.com sign-in. Then add the deal to your Cartwheel and scan the generated barcode at checkout to receive your discount.

https://cartwheel-secure.target.com/offer/7430#

Last edited by a moderator:
just the starter packs? Luckily they saved the franchise with the newest game, they made it like the 3ds version which was way better mainly because you could jump and fly with characters who have wings, not being able to jump i never would have thought would matter as much as it did to me w this game

just the starter packs? Luckily they saved the franchise with the newest game, they made it like the 3ds version which was way better mainly because you could jump and fly with characters who have wings, not being able to jump i never would have thought would matter as much as it did to me w this game
You can fly with guys who have wings in Giants. You would need to buy the ability but you still could. Only way that stupid ice level wasnt a pain to go through was to fly.

You can fly with guys who have wings in Giants. You would need to buy the ability but you still could. Only way that stupid ice level wasnt a pain to go through was to fly.
But you still couldn't get to a higher level like a jump should do. I never was annoyed, that much, about not being able to jump. I knew that was just part of the mechanics of the game. But I never did understand the purpose of flying. It never seemed to get you anywhere you couldn't go with another Skylander. I never thought about the ice levels, though. I just used Slam Bam (with his surf board) or Cynder with her dash.

Thanks for the Cartwheel tip. I've been going to Target once or twice a week for the past 20 years and this is the first I've heard of cartwheel. Just installed it. Bought Skylanders last week at TRU so I coudl get 40% off of SM3DW but I think I can save a lot of money w/ this app. I'm a coupon clipper.  

Pretty sure I saw the 3DS Starter Pack clearanced the other day at Target. Stacking that with an additional 50% would be great, but really having Skylanders for a portable system seems a bit weird to me and I would rarely actually play it.

Unless you are hard up for the old skylanders game makes more sense to get the $99 wii mini with mario kart.

None instock around Dallas anyways.

bread's done
Back