Free New Credit Card design if you have a Playstation Credit Card from Capital one :)

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys I know this isn't a "video game" deal but it kinda is...if you have a playstation credit card from capital one..you can now log into your credit card account at capitalone.com and then in the "Services" tab on top goto "change image on card" and then press next once your playstation card is chosen and you can choose from a bunch of images from the playstation gallery

Includes: The last of us, infamous, puppeteer, little big planet and more!

This service is free :)  and only makes your playstation credit card cooler :p..

Hope the mods keep it in this forum as more ppl will get to see it :)

Enjoy your new card!! Remember.. you have to already have the credit card to begin with :)

https://www.sonyrewards.com/en/gateway/?offerlink=psimage1213&utm_campaign=CXDQ210W&utm_source=PS_promo&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=logolink_learn_more&utm_term=13404024

Last edited by a moderator:
can you post a screenshot of the different designs? I don't have the card but I'm just curious because I might get it, thanks.

can you post a screenshot of the different designs? I don't have the card but I'm just curious because I might get it, thanks.
sorry dude dont have image hosting and I dont know how to post a picture on here..if your looking for uncharted or final fantasy they don't have 1 unfortunately as I wanted 1 of those :)..maybe I'll get the last of us :)

I just got the little big planet 1 maybe I can post an external link to the email they sent me hmm if so Find it in the OP

mvaS1ul.png

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back