NCAA Football 13 (PS3) $10 @ walmart

Yea with the ea lawsuit and the stupid ncaa stance and hypocrisy yes I doubt there will be another ncaa football game from ea anytime soon. Thanks greedy players, lawyers, qnd other cash grabbing a holes.

- signed the fans of college football games

Ps madden and the nfl is boring these days. Fifa is the only sports game I will ever purchase new now. It only takes a couple of dooshers to ruin the fun of many.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks greedy players, lawyers, qnd other cash grabbing a holes.

- signed the fans of college football games
How exactly are ncaa players greedy? They are a free labor force, forbidden from accepting $, while the institution of college football generates several BILLIONS of dollars annually for coaches, schools, TV deals, Vegas, etc.

I wouldn't call them greedy, but they aren't exactly a free labor force, either. Many players are getting full rides at major universities, educations that eventually cost 6-figures after 4 or 5 years. Most of them don't actually take full advantage of that opportunity, unfortunately, but nonetheless, they are being compensated.

They get full tuition if scholarship, a chance to showcase themselves to possibly make MILLIONS if they go on to play pro sports.

No one is a winner by not making a new NCAA game, especially the gamers........  that was the point I was trying to make.

I think I read on a Kotaku article that if EA loses, each player gets 300 some dollars...... woopie doo, still no new game.

Players get 500 dollarish gift packs worth more when they go to a bowl game.

I was lumping the players in with the evilness of NCAA and all the people that take advantage of them by making millions off them because their lawsuit pushed for EA to announce they won't be making anymore games.

Again, no one wins.

I guess you could argue the slaves got free room and board as well
Kind of a silly situation to compare the issue to, don't you think? Actually, I'd hope you know. Slaves did not voluntarily become slaves. They could not "opt out" of being a slave or transfer to a better plantation. They were not offered access to world class educators, libraries, coaches, and training facilities. I also don't think there are widespread reports of college athletes being wiped or chained up. If I was an easily offended person, I'd find it pretty offensive for you to compare college athletes to slaves.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had like 4 NCAA football 14s from the walmart glitch EWish I would have kept them now, didn't know Ea wasn't making another one. That could have been collectors items.

bread's done
Back