Batman: Arkham Origins CE - $74.99 Shipped. PS3/360 @ Newegg.

Can anyone tell me if the game in this set is exactly the same as the regular edition or does it have a "not for resale" or something where the UPC should be?  I bought the game this past Sunday from BB but would love to have the CE for this price.  If I can return the game from this set w/ my BB receipt I think I'll bite.  

EDIT:  I've skimmed a few unboxings on YouTube and from what I can tell there's no UPC at all on the game in the set.  :whistle2:(  I think it's a sign that I should just pass on this for now.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty good deal.

For some reason I just didn't really enjoy this one as much as the previous two. Am I the only one?
Nope. I'm in the same boat. I have a myriad of complaints and subtle nitpicks with the combat system personally. The story was aight, but the main draw for me (the combat) was ruined by holding back content via a jacked up upgrade tree and "questing."

Pretty good deal.

For some reason I just didn't really enjoy this one as much as the previous two. Am I the only one?
Nah, man. I'm with you. It is a good game, but it just didn't do enough new things, and it didn't do a number of old things as well as the previous games.

Yeah, I didn't really bother finishing the game.  I traded my copy in to BB already.  I wish they didn't change developers.

bread's done
Back