H-E-B Plus - Wii U Deluxe Bundle for $222 YMMV

KinjiMuto

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, not sure if anyone has an H-E-B Plus around them, but if you do, they have the Nintendo Land 32gb systems for $222.... Sorry I didn't snap a pic!

Oh FYI this is a regional deal because HEB is a Texas grocery chain.

Also the Wii U games are buy one get one 50% and combined with employee discount for another 20% off. I picked up Super Mario 3D World and Pikmin 3 for $70 brand new. Great deal!

Tempting as I have a plus down the street, but going to pass. My backlog is still to large to buy an entirely new system.

These Nintendoland bundles will be clearanced out hard everywhere.  Don't break your neck trying to get this deal.  Nintendoland was 8 dollars at gamestop a couple of months ago and it wasnt even a year old.   You can EASILY find a newer bundle (with a much more expensive, higher quality game) for 250 then you can just sell the game if you dont want it.

The Mario and Luigi game bundle is 80 bucks in software.  Zelda is 50,  skylanders is 90+ but its a white basic wii u.

I wouldn't pay more than 199 for that wii u bundle at this point.  And I'm a BIG wii u supporter.

Ok, not being from an area that has these, I have to ask.  Why on earth is a Texas grocery chain selling WiiU?  Our grocery stores around here aren't that cool...

Texas

phil-robertson-p11.jpg

f*** yeah!

(I live in Rhode Island)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, not being from an area that has these, I have to ask. Why on earth is a Texas grocery chain selling WiiU? Our grocery stores around here aren't that cool...
HEB is a grocery store, but a few years ago they started opening HEB Plus which is still primarily a grocery store, but has extra stuff like electronics, some furniture, etc. I guess it's kind of like a Walmart or a Super Target, but still more on the grocery side.

YEAH TEXAS. Got at least 2 pluses in corpus. And Texas isn't Louisiana nintendonly, watch that mouth
I'm not even that liberal, despite me living in liberal hood. I feel liberal asses are just as prejudiced as those prejudice folk.

Oh FYI this is a regional deal because HEB is a Texas grocery chain.

Also the Wii U games are buy one get one 50% and combined with employee discount for another 20% off. I picked up Super Mario 3D World and Pikmin 3 for $70 brand new. Great deal!
Dammit! I was at Katy Mills Mall today and there is an HEB Plus right down the street.

bread's done
Back