Best Buy: Vita MGS: HD Collection $14.99 - Wii Super Mario Galaxy 2 $14.99 (In Store Only)

This is missing Peacewalker; still a good deal for those who don't want that game as well.

Edit: Stores are open from 7AM to 12:00AM till Christmas. Call your local stores with the SKU number and see if they can hold a copy for you. I'm doing that right now for Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, Mario Galaxy is no where near me, would have loved it at that price. Might have to bite on MGS at that price for when I eventually get a Vita.

Edit: And I can't even get MGS. Dang.

If anyone's interested in MGS for Vita, check your local Target's clearance. I saw a lone copy while I was there the other day.

Sorry everyone. I was able to place an order to ship for both MGS and SMG2. I guess they didn't have many copies. Also, I think the website is trying to clear out stuff. They just added over 200 new clearance games.

Sorry everyone. I was able to place an order to ship for both MGS and SMG2. I guess they didn't have many copies. Also, I think the website is trying to clear out stuff. They just added over 200 new clearance games.
I think I'll check my local store anyway. I know they had at least a few copies of SMG2 a while ago...

MGS is available for shipping. Just add it to your cart. It only let me do standard but I did just order one with a $5 cert and 20% GCU to make it 7.43.

MGS is available for shipping. Just add it to your cart. It only let me do standard but I did just order one with a $5 cert and 20% GCU to make it 6.73.
Yeah, looks like MGS and SMG2 are available for shipping now.

...and SMG2 isn't anymore.

THANKS OP.

I was able to order MGS for the Vita. It cost me $20.xx including shipping and tax, but its definitely worth it compared to $29.99 on the PSN store

Standard Shipping: $5.51
Estimated Arrival: 12/23-01/01/2014

Damn, I really wish I hadn't missed SMG2. :/

Would be nice if store pickup actually worked. Stupid Best Buy.

Noticed on SMG2, if you go to the mobile site and do a search, the 14.99 comes up but it doesn't show that it is on clearance so you might be able to get away with bringing it up on your smartphone and having them price match it, if you find one in stock, since they usually won't price match stuff on clearance, or going to another retailer and doing it.  Direct link to the mobile site:

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp;jsessionid=F8DEEA9394BE3324B047346D89E43A8E.bbmdotp-app32-116?skuId=9847995&pid=1218183917538&ev=prodView

If you can get it at that price complaining about it is pretty silly when a used copy is usually still around $20.

Argle bargle, walked away from the computer a few minutes too soon.
It was available for shipping for less than a minute I'd bet. Completely random really. Not entirely confident it will even ship but either way thanks, OP.

This trick is from Hemi.

If you enter your zip code under the "Narrow Your Results" Header and a local store has the item in stock it will list it. You can add the item to cart and place an order also. Just click on the store link. If no stores in your area have it, a message will appear saying no store within 50 miles has the item. Hope that makes sense.

i saw this a few days ago when someone posted it in a random thread. was looking at my cart yesterday too and it was "not available for shipping".  

Last week my Best Buy had about 20 copies of Super Mario Galaxy 2 for 14.99. But when I went today they were all gone as was the rest of the clearance section. Weird.

This trick is from Hemi.

If you enter your zip code under the "Narrow Your Results" Header and a local store has the item in stock it will list it. You can add the item to cart and place an order also. Just click on the store link. If no stores in your area have it, a message will appear saying no store within 50 miles has the item. Hope that makes sense.
I guess I'm missing the header.

Glad I was able to get an order in for MGS for the Vita. That game is OOP, and I only ended up paying $3 for it since Best Buy gave me an extra $10 on my gift card. Thanks again OP!

bread's done
Back