Photo
* * * - - 13 votes

Best Buy $9.99 dead island riptide, $15.99 sleeping dogs, $23.99 zone of enders, soul calibur collectiors edition,$39.99 MSg the legacy collection

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#31 argyle

argyle

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

What does the Ultimate version add?  Just costumes, or are there actual gameplay changes / character additions?  

Posted Image

#32 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

I read P4G as a collector edition sale. Still decent deals for PM at Target. Thanks.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#33 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

I read P4G as a collector edition sale. Still decent deals for PM at Target. Thanks.

but didn't p4g had a sort of collectors edition called Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Premium Edition? and with the gcu discount, it is around $19 + tax, the lowest price ever.

#34 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

Of course, all the cheap CEs are things that my local BB held for months and months and months... but no longer.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#35 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

but didn't p4g had a sort of collectors edition called Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Premium Edition? and with the gcu discount, it is around $19 + tax, the lowest price ever.

It was a CE so it is a different item. LE would have been that price, but it was just CE.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#36 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

ninja gaiden 3 is a ok game for 7$ or so after gamer unlocked

Ninja gaiden 3 was not a good game at 7 cents.

Seriously that game is bad bad bad. 1 & 2 were masterpieces with NGB being almost perfect. Ng3 sucks so bad.

#37 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

Damn I should have done store pickup for last story. It was gone by the time I got to the store

#38 SativaSam

SativaSam

The Price of Evil

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:47 PM

Seriously that game is bad bad bad. 1 & 2 were masterpieces with NGB being almost perfect. Ng3 sucks so bad.

Razor's Edge, however, in my opinion is an absolutely fantastic game. One of those games where you ignore the review scores and just try it for yourself. Albeit frustrating at times, I very much enjoyed it on the Wii U.

Also, glad I'm not the only one that read this thread as P4 Golden's Solid Gold edition being clearanced... that is going for 150$+ on eBay. :(

Now Playing...

:xb1: Forza Motorsport 5 :xb1: Titanfall

:ps4: Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty

PSN: needLEEr

XBL: needLEEr

Come check out my trade list! Dozens of new titles for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, Vita, & more! Rare Games & Retro too!

#39 redreflect

redreflect

Mr. Earthbound

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:55 PM

Looks like Dead Island Riptide (PS3) is $9.99 on Amazon now, not sure if it was that low before.

Also, the Dead Island Riptide Rigor Mortis collector editions are $30.39 if you're a GCU member on the BB website :D

There is no one true CAG. Some are more "gamer," some are more "cheap" and certainly some are far more "ass."

#40 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

its not as good as 1 or 2 but for me it was a ok cheap filler game when i had it. ive played much worse lol
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#41 redonkalous

redonkalous

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

I bought the first dead island for like $8 bucks before and enjoyed it. Is riptide the same but different locations? Is it as big or bigger?

#42 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:46 PM

I bought the first dead island for like $8 bucks before and enjoyed it. Is riptide the same but different locations? Is it as big or bigger?

yes, that is what riptide basically is.

#43 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:49 PM

It's essentially a big ass expansion of the original game. If you liked the original, you'll like this. Definitely worth $10
<p>194619.pngRecently finished: Battlefield 4, GTA5, Splinter Cell Blacklist, The Last of Us, Army of Two: Devil's Cartel

#44 Supplice

Supplice

Popcorn.gif

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:48 PM

Riptide has more focus on the jungle instead of the urban-like areas of the original. The jungle portion is pretty grand despite having one city. Map size feels about the same as the original.

#45 KudosConan

KudosConan

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:04 PM

Got the last dead island riptide and medal of honor war fighter in my best buy. The war fighter rang up now as $19.99, but they had it on the shelves with the tag $4.99 still(guess they forgot to update) they did the override and I just payed $15 + tax. Time to add these to the backlog....

#46 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:35 PM

its not as good as 1 or 2 but for me it was a ok cheap filler game when i had it. ive played much worse lol

To be honest, NG3 if compares to the high standards of previous NG games, it's a total failure. However, if compares to ordinary hack n slash games, it's ok. The problem is, when you have Ninja Gaiden in the title, it cannot be ordinary, hense massive back lash from fans. Razor's Edge corrected a lot of issues, but it's still no 1 and 2.

#47 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:41 PM

What does the Ultimate version add?  Just costumes, or are there actual gameplay changes / character additions?  

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...a5 ultimate add

#48 9Tale

9Tale

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

I love how you couldn't find zelda bundles in stock while the target deal was going on but the next day they have tons

#49 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:08 PM

riptide lets you play as hugh jackman as the wolverine with claws and healing facter and snickety snick snick action

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#50 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:15 PM

Does anyone know of a super cheap filler? I'm trying to get a game that's $39.99 and of course I can't use my $40 MYBBY GC on it until the total is $40 before taxes.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#51 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:17 PM

Does anyone know of a super cheap filler? I'm trying to get a game that's $39.99 and of course I can't use my $40 MYBBY GC on it until the total is $40 before taxes.

ninja gaiden 3, or dead or alive 5, or dead island riptide

#52 ケネディ (KNDY)

ケネディ (KNDY)

Fan of Japanese Import Games!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:19 PM

Curious.... is this common with bestbuy.com, you choose the used version of the game which shows the price and then in your cart it's $1-$2 lower?

I know "Lollipop Chainsaw"...I was going to get it new but I figured I would try out a used game from bestbuy.com (hoping it comes with a manual and cover insert)...but instead of $9.99, it shows up as $8.99.

Trying other titles....and it's coming out much cheaper in the cart.

Disgaea 4 shows as $12.99 used and it shows up as $11.69 in the kart

Feel Free to Add me:
XB360/PSN: kndynt2099 | Wii CODE: 8397 9641 9718 7362 | 3DS CODE: 4141-2473-3225 | Steam

CHECK IT OUT -> J!-ENT 20TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL ISSUE (2013) (58MB/PDF)

#53 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:22 PM

Curious.... is this common with bestbuy.com, you choose the used version of the game which shows the price and then in your cart it's $1-$2 lower?

I know "Lollipop Chainsaw"...I was going to get it new but I figured I would try out a used game from bestbuy.com (hoping it comes with a manual and cover insert)...but instead of $9.99, it shows up as $8.99.

Trying other titles....and it's coming out much cheaper in the cart.

Disgaea 4 shows as $12.99 used and it shows up as $11.69 in the kart

GCU includes 10% off used games.

#54 ケネディ (KNDY)

ケネディ (KNDY)

Fan of Japanese Import Games!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:30 PM

GCU includes 10% off used games.

Thanks...I guess I have GCU (I thought it was something people have to pay for yearly like Gamestop's card).  I rarely shop at Best Buy (the nearest store is quite far from) but it's good to know. Thanks!

Feel Free to Add me:
XB360/PSN: kndynt2099 | Wii CODE: 8397 9641 9718 7362 | 3DS CODE: 4141-2473-3225 | Steam

CHECK IT OUT -> J!-ENT 20TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL ISSUE (2013) (58MB/PDF)

#55 mer71

mer71

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:23 PM

I was sucked into buying Dead Island RT!!

mer71.jpg

#56 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:57 PM

I swear none of these great BB holiday deals have been available at any of the 3 best buys near me.

seanr1221.png

#57 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:03 AM

Penny CD

#58 jaide

jaide

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:54 AM

Looks like I'm in for Spec Ops: The Line and Dead or Alive 5. What's two more games for a mountainous backlog?

#59 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:04 AM

Looks like I'm in for Spec Ops: The Line and Dead or Alive 5. What's two more games for a mountainous backlog?

until that mountainous backlog collapse on top of you, thus burying you alive.

#60 RCheeze

RCheeze

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:21 AM

until that mountainous backlog collapse on top of you, thus burying you alive.

I was buried alive about 8 months ago.

Tonight, I just beat Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door on Gamecube. I've had that game since 2006 and have been playing it on and of since then. Kind of shows where I'm at with regard to finishing some games.