Photo
* * * - - 13 votes

Best Buy $9.99 dead island riptide, $15.99 sleeping dogs, $23.99 zone of enders, soul calibur collectiors edition,$39.99 MSg the legacy collection

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#61 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:27 AM

Just snagged Hitman Trilogy Premium and Hitman Absolution Professional. Been wanting the set for a while and with GCU the prices are decent. Thanks OP.

apathy.gif

#62 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:28 PM

:ps3: DoA 5 is back in stock for shipping.  Seems like others that I was looking at are still not available. 

#63 walls99

walls99

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:54 PM

For those of you like me who may not care about the multiplayer aspect of Spec Ops The Line, hence dont care about the extras in the premium edition, Amazon has the PS3 and PC versions for $15.99. The 360 version is $30+ from third party though. All three qualify for FSSS.

http://www.amazon.co...3&pi=SY200_QL40

#64 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:50 PM

I'd be willing to bite on MvC at $15, too bad nobody has it anywhere.  Oh well....

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#65 kaseyjakes

kaseyjakes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

thanks! i grabbed xcom 360, DI:R 360 and SU 3ds for under $20 after a $10 RZ coupon.

#66 Hirshy

Hirshy

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

Damn, no DMC or God of War Saga deals around :( Been waiting for them to hit $10. Guess I will have to wait for a gamefly sale or something since I missed out on the good GOWSaga deals earlier this year.

#67 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:46 PM

Ughghghghh

Should I bite on that 3DS XL for Zelda??? My best buy has about 6-7 in stock and the only place showing up.

#68 Super Sonic

Super Sonic

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

Agh.  I finally thought I was going to get soul calibur 5 CE, even though the 360 version is a lot more pricy than the PS3 version but Best Buy is hammering me with tax AND shipping. It kills the deal.  It falls just short of the $25 threshold for free shipping. Then I saw Twilight Princess for 16 and figured, ah what the hell. I've wanted that one for years.  But low and behold Twilight isn't available for shipping and it isn't available at any Best Buy within a hundred miles of me. Dang. 

Perhaps it is for the best.  The Soul Calibur CE like most collector's Editions favors flimsy cardboard in contrast to the durable plasic the regular editions come in.  That would just make for a melting pot of trouble when combined with Best Buys awful super cheap flimsy mailers.  The box would probably be hopelessly mangled before it even shipped out so dearly do they try to stuff products into an undersized yellow mailer slip.

#69 Terry_Maganas

Terry_Maganas

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:37 PM

Everyone, please get Amazon to Price Match Tales of Graces F from Best Buy Please? Thanks! ;-)

#70 L7NirvanaLove

L7NirvanaLove

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

damn no silent hill downpour copies around me

#71 diablofreak

diablofreak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

i dont see dead or alive for shipping. oh well

#72 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:47 PM

Wow this is a first. I ordered DOA5 for the 360 yesterday (a Sunday mind you) and I got a shipment confirmation an hour later. Anyway, I just got home and here it was. Not sure when it got here but it had to have been a less than 24 hour turnaround from when I ordered it, and that was with free shipping. Well done Best Buy, well done!
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#73 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:05 PM

Wow this is a first. I ordered DOA5 for the 360 yesterday (a Sunday mind you) and I got a shipment confirmation an hour later. Anyway, I just got home and here it was. Not sure when it got here but it had to have been a less than 24 hour turnaround from when I ordered it, and that was with free shipping. Well done Best Buy, well done!

Same here. I received DOA5 today and Best Buy sent it next day air. I guess upgraded shipping so people would get their packages before Christmas. Kudos to BB.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#74 UrJudge

UrJudge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:41 PM

i dont see dead or alive for shipping. oh well

Xbox is up for shipping.

Ps3 isn't though

#75 Marbles

Marbles

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

I am tired of stuff like this from Best Buy... it says the game is for order, then when i try to purchase it is says It can only be purchased for in-store pickup...

Then when I select a store, there are no Best Buys within 200 miles of myself, or any of my family members with the item instock.

Dead Rising Off the Record is $9.01 and cannot be found

Same with Mass Effect 3 Collectors....

I can name 30 other games I've tried in the past 2 weeks... all of which the same crap happened.

#76 786110

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:58 AM

Anyone know how long this sale is going? Tried to price match Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge WiiU at Target and was told I'd hafta wait until after Xmas

#77 E-104 Epsilon

E-104 Epsilon

Saltybets King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:37 AM

Everything I wanted on the list said it wasn't available at my store. I went in today to pick up a Chromecast and decided to stroll over to see if there were any impulse buys I could make. Lo and behold, brand new Prototype Collectors edition sitting on the bottom of the shelf with no visible price tags anywhere. The saran wrap was ripped in the corner and there was a deep cut through the outer cardboard sleeve, but other than that rang up at $20 bucks no problem. Everything was included inside and the damage to the case is only on the outersleeve and is no big deal.

My backlog continues to grow!

:360: Game Count: ~108

#78 fearMr.Met

fearMr.Met

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:21 AM

oddly enough, the only game I purchased today in store for this sale (NFS Most Wanted) rang up $19.99 instead of $15.99.  However, I got the clerk to match Amazon's price which was the latter.  I also noticed NG3 was marked $9.99 and not $7.99 and DOA5 was $15.99 and not $7.99.  The online prices are still as posted which is odd.... I should've just said check your online price, but I panicked thinking they had been adjusted.  Luckily the amazon thing worked bc I was actually unaware of their price

#79 geohouse

geohouse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:35 AM

Picked up dead island riptide.

#80 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:56 AM

Anyone know how long this sale is going? Tried to price match Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge WiiU at Target and was told I'd hafta wait until after Xmas

Well, since that's not what's on sale, plus that's a clearance game at target now... Good luck.

#81 AzureFlame

AzureFlame

...Oops

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 December 2013 - 07:50 AM

Well, since that's not what's on sale, plus that's a clearance game at target now... Good luck.

Actually, Razor's Edge is $20 at Best Buy. Not the $8 price like the PS360 versions, but still better than Target's "clearance."

#82 Espiownage

Espiownage

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:07 AM

That's how they roll.

It's not even how they roll, the game's been OOP for a while now.  The license expired and the game is discontinued.

#83 Espiownage

Espiownage

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:11 AM

I am tired of stuff like this from Best Buy... it says the game is for order, then when i try to purchase it is says It can only be purchased for in-store pickup...

Then when I select a store, there are no Best Buys within 200 miles of myself, or any of my family members with the item instock.

Dead Rising Off the Record is $9.01 and cannot be found

Same with Mass Effect 3 Collectors....

I can name 30 other games I've tried in the past 2 weeks... all of which the same crap happened.

How is it Best Buy's fault that they are marking down discontinued games?  It's obvious they're clearing out inventory of games that they are no longer carrying in stores, so why blame them?  200 miles isn't the entire United States.  Obviously some stores, some places still have some of these games in stock.  Retailers do this because it starts costing them money to hold onto discontinued product.

#84 Espiownage

Espiownage

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:14 AM

Agh.  I finally thought I was going to get soul calibur 5 CE, even though the 360 version is a lot more pricy than the PS3 version but Best Buy is hammering me with tax AND shipping. It kills the deal.  It falls just short of the $25 threshold for free shipping. Then I saw Twilight Princess for 16 and figured, ah what the hell. I've wanted that one for years.  But low and behold Twilight isn't available for shipping and it isn't available at any Best Buy within a hundred miles of me. Dang. 

Perhaps it is for the best.  The Soul Calibur CE like most collector's Editions favors flimsy cardboard in contrast to the durable plasic the regular editions come in.  That would just make for a melting pot of trouble when combined with Best Buys awful super cheap flimsy mailers.  The box would probably be hopelessly mangled before it even shipped out so dearly do they try to stuff products into an undersized yellow mailer slip.

The Soul Calibur CE is too big for a yellow mailer...the Wii Fit U pedometer I purchased from them is tiny and that came in a fairly large cardboard box with plenty of air bag packing.  You sure you're not just making things up?

#85 bestkeeper14

bestkeeper14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2013 - 11:38 AM

Damn I've really been wanting persona 4 and I missed it again! No way I'm paying $45 on amazon!

ron-burgundy-peyton-manning.jpg

BEWARE THE VON WAREWOLF!!!!!  2014 AFC West Champs

russdornisch.png

#86 kramer0731

kramer0731

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

Damn I've really been wanting persona 4 and I missed it again! No way I'm paying $45 on amazon!

PS4G is $25 on Amazon right now.  Make sure you have Amazon itself as the seller.  The price often dips to around $20.

http://www.amazon.co...87910888&sr=8-1

My guide trade list can be found here:

http://www.cheapassg...5&postcount=136

#87 bestkeeper14

bestkeeper14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

PS4G is $25 on Amazon right now.  Make sure you have Amazon itself as the seller.  The price often dips to around $20.

http://www.amazon.co...87910888&sr=8-1

It's back ordered and been that way for quite a while... thus the reason for the price spikes on Ebay... it is a tough game to get right now.

ron-burgundy-peyton-manning.jpg

BEWARE THE VON WAREWOLF!!!!!  2014 AFC West Champs

russdornisch.png

#88 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:34 AM

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection $39.99, gcu price: $32

battlefield 4 limited edition  ps3Battlefield 4 Limited Edition    /xbox 360 Battlefield 4 Limited Edition: $34.99

fifa 14 ps3 /xbox 360 $34.99:  FIFA 14      / FIFA 14

#89 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:37 AM

MGS is so tempting. 

512847.png

#90 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:43 AM

MGS is so tempting. 

i believe it might be out of production. this might be your last chance to secure a copy, without paying the ebay price.