Rabbids Land - Nintendo Wii U $6 with GCU Account

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 Helldweller87

Helldweller87

Mandalorian

• CAG in Training

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Not sure if this was posted some where but Best Buy has Rabbids Land - Wii U for $6 with your GCU account.  This week you can get $30 off plus the 20% off with the GCU - limit one per account.  This is my first real post so hopefully it helps.  Also as a note the trade in value of this game at BB is currently $8 with the 100% bonus is would be $16 + the 10% GCU bonus.  Easy game to flip if people are looking. I had a $5 reward certificate left so i only paid $1.07.

http://www.bestbuy.c... land&lp=1&cp=1

"Why should I be content to lead one nation, when I can control the whole world, 'Mr. President?"  Yuri : RA2

83a8d8f888bf264af86af545ce0d3d2e5492886.

578461.png

#2 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

http://www.cheapassg...marvel-headset/

#3 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

Also, the $2 Black Ops 2 Wii U with the @Gamer online coupon code.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#4 Sasaki

Sasaki

Formerly Blockbusterguy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:00 PM

I don't know if this has been posted already but this is a duplicate post of someone's post that was already made...... Sigh.....

#5 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:12 PM

Thank you OP and ChunLiBarbie. I wasn't aware of either deal. Got Rabbids Land and BLOPS2 for $8.XX!
<p>194619.pngRecently finished: Battlefield 4, GTA5, Splinter Cell Blacklist, The Last of Us, Army of Two: Devil's Cartel

#6 NJMane

NJMane

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:14 PM

Thanks OP.

Also, I can't find the Black Ops II Wii U coupon discussed above. Where exactly is it located? I just got a Wii U and could use a few cheap games :).

#7 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:16 PM

Thanks OP.

Also, I can't find the Black Ops II Wii U coupon discussed above. Where exactly is it located? I just got a Wii U and could use a few cheap games :).

I used the link in my @gamer email.
<p>194619.pngRecently finished: Battlefield 4, GTA5, Splinter Cell Blacklist, The Last of Us, Army of Two: Devil's Cartel

#8 rogus

rogus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:17 PM

How do I get the Black ops coupon? I have the physical coupons from the Gamer mag, but Mybestbuy.com just has the new coupons available, not the old ones. That's how I got Rabbids, but there is no online coupons from last month.

#9 rogus

rogus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

i'm not getting gamer emails. Oh well. Thanks

#10 NJMane

NJMane

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:23 PM

Same here. I never get any emails from them (even though I am opted in).

#11 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

#12 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

Thank you OP and ChunLiBarbie. I wasn't aware of either deal. Got Rabbids Land and BLOPS2 for $8.XX!

Which is why deals like this should be snatched out of those off-topic mega threads or added to their heading/s. 

YW!

Same here. I never get any emails from them (even though I am opted in).

Check your spam folder or do a search for 'Gamer' through your email search function.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#13 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:31 PM

Lmfao! I saw that! Used'em all! Thanks! :rofl:

j/k

#14 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:33 PM

"Exclusive Savings for Taylor Michaels", not sure you want to put that up.  Seems keyed to your account.

#15 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:33 PM

Lmfao! I saw that! Used'em all! Thanks! :rofl:

j/k

Lol. I was hoping it would send whoever clicked it to a sign in of some sort. Guess not!

#16 rogus

rogus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:35 PM

I checked all my emails and no Gamer email. I have never got an email from Gamer in the 3 years I've gotten it

#17 NJMane

NJMane

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

Just checked my email spam folders and I have no emails from Best Buy Gamer's Club. I dont know why I never receive them. Turns out I received a welcome email and the $30 2-year GCU discount coupon. That's it.

I have actually specifically called them for this issue and they said I am opted in to receive emails from them. Pretty damn annoying. If anyone is willing to share the hyperlink in their Black Ops II Wii U email, I would appreciate it. PM me if you can. Thanks.

#18 NJMane

NJMane

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:40 PM

Lol. I was hoping it would send whoever clicked it to a sign in of some sort. Guess not!

Was your account number in the hyperlink itself? I am thinking that it has to have something in it to send it to your account page. Just curious.

#19 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:47 PM

Was your account number in the hyperlink itself? I am thinking that it has to have something in it to send it to your account page. Just curious.

No. But they're one time use codes only, and I used the BLOPS2 code already.

#20 therealdeal19

therealdeal19

GIANT ENEMY CRABS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:31 PM

Thank you, OP. I can't resist $6 games. :lol:

516078.png
TheHolyPickle.jpg

#21 tubtub

tubtub

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:54 PM

Bestbuy fing sucks !!!!! I was there for an hour and they couldn't get the thirty dollar coupon to ring correctly. They kept voiding the transactions and sending me to the service desk. After an hour I said f it and left pissed off. It was the last copy the store had too. F bestbuy they are so incompetent. I wonder if anyone has gotten this to ring correctly since 3pm.

#22 GundNataku

GundNataku

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:59 PM

Bestbuy fing sucks !!!!! I was there for an hour and they couldn't get the thirty dollar coupon to ring correctly. They kept voiding the transactions and sending me to the service desk. After an hour I said f it and left pissed off. It was the last copy the store had too. F bestbuy they are so incompetent. I wonder if anyone has gotten this to ring correctly since 3pm.

Had the same problem. After about 45 minutes of going back and forth with them, they finally marked it down manually.

#23 OldSchoolGaming4Life

OldSchoolGaming4Life

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

Grabbed both for $8.xx as well. Amazing deals!  :bow:

3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996
NNID: OldSchoolGaming
PSN: C90sRetroGaming
Youtube: http://www.youtube.c...hoolGaming4Life

GameFaq's: 90sRetroGaming
Feel free to add me! PM or comment on my page to add! :)

#24 Echocentricity

Echocentricity

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

Is the Rabbids Land working like that in-store?

Like you can snag it for 6 bucks?

#25 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:26 PM

Is the Rabbids Land working like that in-store?

Like you can snag it for 6 bucks?

I just got back from BB and it rang up at 6.54 after tax...(so it rings up at $6 w/ the coupon) The price in-store was 41.99 the receipt says I got 8.40 off from gamers unlocked, and then they added tax and then another 30 off for the coupon...

Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#26 Echocentricity

Echocentricity

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

I just got back from BB and it rang up at 6.54 after tax...(so it rings up at $6 w/ the coupon) The price in-store was 41.99 the receipt says I got 8.40 off from gamers unlocked, and then they added tax and then another 30 off for the coupon...

Alright I will check it out in-store if they have any.

#27 murgen

murgen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

My store still had Rabbids Land for $49.99. I had them match their online price, but they wouldn't let me stack the discounts. This game seemed fun for $9.99 or less. I'm sure it will be cheaper soon enough.

#28 jle7385

jle7385

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

got black Ops 2 and rabbids for store pickup for $8 and change. awesome. thanks op

603171.png

none4johnny.png

#29 ger2396

ger2396

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:59 AM

Anyone have a wii u black ops coupon that they would like to part with? Thanks

#30 Kismayaz

Kismayaz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:04 AM

Yeah, for real. I'd like one as well. I did everything mentioned here and no coupon nor emails from... EVER from best buy gamer's club... :-(