Kinectimals Video Game with FAO Schwarz Bear for Xbox 360 Kinect $5.98 TRU

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Don't know how much buzz there will be for this deal, but Toys R Us has Kinectimals Video Game with FAO Schwarz Bear for Xbox 360 Kinect for $5.98 and it is available for instore pick up. It also qualifies for TRUs  b1g1 30% off deal. Hopefully this could be a cheap stocking stuffer for some. 

Kinectimals with FAO Schwarz Bear 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a bundle with the game disc in a standard purple case. This is a great deal for kids because it has the Bears DLC included.

I paid $4.98 last night at my local store. Picked up Golden Sun (DS) for $4.98 too to take advantage of BOGO for 40% off

When I was at TRU earlier this week, some jackhole that was in front of us in line bought all the ones that were there.  For $5, I would've taken one for my kids.

Almost bought one of these when this was posted a few weeks ago. The one left in town sold out while I waffled. Apparently another store magically got one in again. Time to waffle some more! I still don't have a Kinect but someday maybe?

Can someone give me an idea of the size/quality of the bear?  Have no interest in the game and it doesn't seem worth selling but if the bear's not too small and decent quality I would probably get it just for that.

When I was at TRU earlier this week, some jackhole that was in front of us in line bought all the ones that were there. For $5, I would've taken one for my kids.
I would have gone for 'Jackwagon,' but the sentiment is the same. Circle gets the square.

Can someone give me an idea of the size/quality of the bear? Have no interest in the game and it doesn't seem worth selling but if the bear's not too small and decent quality I would probably get it just for that.
I tried to find some reviews or a video of the unboxing with the bear and I couldn't find anything. Sorry man.

I have the blue tiger plush and it's slightly larger than a Beanie Baby.  Quality is pretty decent too.  I'd expect the FAO bear to be even better, but who knows...

It shows ship-to-home with a check but after adding to cart it shows Store Pickup only. Oh we'll it would just remain sealed in my collection.

Edit: I checked from my computer and it doesn't show ship to home so it either just went out of stock or it was cause it showed as an unsupported browser on Chrome on my iPhone 5.

Not trying to hijack, but since the TRU clearance thread seems to have faded into oblivion, PSPGos are down to $100 at TRU on clearance.

The tag I saw was printed on 11/15.

Yeah, that's why I asked. Hoped someone had already picked one up or gotten it from the previous times I've seen this pop up.
Plush bear, about 5.5"-6" tall when sitting in the box. It retailed for $60 originally.

Can someone give me an idea of the size/quality of the bear? Have no interest in the game and it doesn't seem worth selling but if the bear's not too small and decent quality I would probably get it just for that.
Seems like it would be easier to just buy a stuffed bear by itself. I know its FAO and all, but still...

20131222_213817.jpg

Can't take it out of its container, but there's the size.  It's an FAO bear, so it's good quality for a game pack in.  Cotton padding inside with little beads at the ends of the limbs and its bottom to weigh it down.  Bow is stitched in place, and the one on this one seems to be a bit crooked.  Still, for $5 it's a great deal.

Can't take it out of its container, but there's the size. It's an FAO bear, so it's good quality for a game pack in. Cotton padding inside with little beads at the ends of the limbs and its bottom to weigh it down. Bow is stitched in place, and the one on this one seems to be a bit crooked. Still, for $5 it's a great deal.
Really appreciate the update / info.

Also, if your store was previously out, they might have gotten some more in. I hadn't seen any since December, but we got 2 more in shipments this past week. YMMV (extremely), of course.

I was pleasantly surprised today. I stopped by Toys R' Us to get size 4 bottle nipples and ended up walking by the video section to find two Kinectimals with the FAO Schwarz Bear for $4.98 behind the display case. Didn't think that this would still be in stock anywhere, let alone in a large place like Miami. What's funny is, I actually checked two weeks ago if my local store had it in stock but came up empty.

bread's done
Back