CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:49 PM

Save $20 on XBOX Gold with purchase of any XBOX system

COD Ghosts (this game sucks ass nuggets) X1 & PS4 = $49.99

NBA Live 14 X1 & PS4 = $39.99

Zumba World Party 360 & Wii = $29.99

360 & PS3: Madden 25, NBA 2K14, and WWE 2K14 all $39.99

100% Trade in Bonus is back! (all trade in values now reduced by 33.3%)

#2 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:53 PM

After the holiday madness, my wallet can take a break and a break it shall take. Thanks op!

#3 Groo The Wanderer

Groo The Wanderer

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:57 PM

NBA Live is about $39.99 too expensive.

#4 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

Wow.  This is the first time in 3-4 years that the latest CoD game hasn't been on sale for $35 at BB the week after Christmas!

#5 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Fredo in the cut, that's a scary site

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

$20 or under for NBA Live please. Maybe ad after this ad

Will definitely grab WWE 2k14 for 360 for $32 plus $25 and $5 cert for a grand total of $0.00
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png677547.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Madden 15 & Metro Redux   :ps4: Nothing   :wiiu: Nothing   :360: Nothing   :ps3: Trine 2  :3ds: Nothing   :vita:  Nothing

#6 cobrakai83

cobrakai83

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:38 PM

Wow.  This is the first time in 3-4 years that the latest CoD game hasn't been on sale for $35 at BB the week after Christmas!

Same thing with AC4: Black Flag.  I normally like to pick those up on sale after Christmas but it looks like I may be paying full price this year.

#7 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:40 PM

Couldn't care less about what your opinion of COD Ghosts is. I can decide for myself.

At least the jab at it was funny. Like, Dane Cook funny.

#8 Zimmy

Zimmy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:51 PM

Same thing with AC4: Black Flag.  I normally like to pick those up on sale after Christmas but it looks like I may be paying full price this year.

Well then, you need to turn in your CAG card because ACIV has been like $30 - $35 at least 4 times since its release.

In fact, I can't think of a single AAA game this season that hasn't dropped in price. Even COD, which is usually stingy, has been at least $39.
Posted Image

#9 cobrakai83

cobrakai83

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:59 PM

Well then, you need to turn in your CAG card because ACIV has been like $30 - $35 at least 4 times since its release.

In fact, I can't think of a single AAA game this season that hasn't dropped in price. Even COD, which is usually stingy, has been at least $39.

I know that, but my money is tight and extra money usually goes to getting something for my family.  I typically don't buy myself any games during the holiday season because I cannot afford to do so.  I'd much rather make my daughter happy with things she wants then get myself another game.

#10 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:01 PM

Couldn't care less about what your opinion of COD Ghosts is. I can decide for myself.

i couldn't care less about you not caring

if you love lag and walking around 3 mins to be shot by some bitch in a window then this is the game for you

#11 RCheeze

RCheeze

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

I feel like the deals have been kind of extraordinary this year. Games that just came out in the past few months have constantly been on sale (not to mention the unbelievably priced $150 3DS XLs that have been in and out of sale for the past month).

#12 HDShadow

HDShadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:12 PM

Agreed.

I've never played CoD before this, and it was alright. I'm having good enough fun with it.

591625.png

#13 ThisHndsmeDevil

ThisHndsmeDevil

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:12 PM

Save $20 on XBOX Gold with purchase of any XBOX system

COD Ghosts (this game sucks ass nuggets) X1 & PS4 = $49.99
NBA Live 14 X1 & PS4 = $39.99
Zumba World Party 360 & Wii = $29.99

360 & PS3: Madden 25, NBA 2K14, and WWE 2K14 all $39.99

100% Trade in Bonus is back! (all trade in values now reduced by 33.3%)

I support this message

#14 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:20 PM

if you love lag and walking around 3 mins to be shot by some bitch in a window then this is the game for you

Not to mention the huge ass maps and long sightlines that cater to snipers, and that despite maps being much larger than in previous CoDs, the game still manages to spawn enemies right behind you.  Yup, oh joy.  Happened at least once every single game (except in Search, obviously).  Traded this POS in 3 weeks after release day.

#15 funkmonker

funkmonker

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:24 PM

You probably suck at it

#16 thao0209

thao0209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

#17 thao0209

thao0209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

Haters going to hate. Players going to play.

Thanks for info op

#18 Pubert

Pubert

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:31 PM

Not to mention the huge ass maps and long sightlines that cater to snipers, and that despite maps being much larger than in previous CoDs, the game still manages to spawn enemies right behind you. Yup, oh joy. Happened at least once every single game (except in Search, obviously). Traded this POS in 3 weeks after release day.

So what you're saying is, you played a game that you knew to be shitty, for three weeks before deciding to return it? Idk sounds like you had a good time or you don't have a car. Quick, make up an excuse

#19 bostonfrontier

bostonfrontier

Pierce - Garnett - Allen

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

lol, NBA Live plummeted cause it sucks so much

#20 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

How could you have missed this game being on sale in the few weeks since it's release?  There has been nothing but a constant bombardment of sales and deals on almost every new title that has been released this Fall, especially this one.  Definitely don't pay full price.

#21 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:05 PM

Sure are a lot of people who suck at Call of Duty hating on it in here.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#22 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:05 PM

So what you're saying is, you played a game that you knew to be shitty, for three weeks before deciding to return it? Idk sounds like you had a good time or you don't have a car. Quick, make up an excuse

3 weeks because I really wanted to like it.  I tried playing different ways, different loadouts, different game types -- nada.  I'm a huge CoD fan, ever since CoD4 and I really wanted to like this game.  I even had money in my Xbox account all ready to buy the season pass.  The only thing I ended up enjoying was the Extinction game mode.  That was definitely a lot of fun.

#23 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

Thanks OP! Had to take a closer look at NBA, thought it was 2K14 for a second and was getting pumped. Then saw the posts, and had to look back. So sad.

Posted Image

#24 Evolved

Evolved

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

Nothing wrong with Live 14, once you learn the controls it plays well.

#25 ThisHndsmeDevil

ThisHndsmeDevil

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

Sure are a lot of people who suck at Call of Duty hating on it in here.

I loved all the previous installments but Ghost was just phoned in. So sticking with BLOPS2 until next winter

#26 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

Ghosts is the worst COD yet. First of all there are no dedicated servers. They flat out lied about that, and one team always has lag which makes the game pointless if you're playing competitively. Second of all, the maps are ridiculously big, and that sucks for people that like to run & gun. Third of all, the spawning is terrible. 

I sold it 3 days after getting it. Thankfully I only lost $6 on it. 

#27 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

Ghosts is the worst COD yet. First of all there are no dedicated servers. They flat out lied about that, and one team always has lag which makes the game pointless if you're playing competitively. Second of all, the maps are ridiculously big, and that sucks for people that like to run & gun. Third of all, the spawning is terrible.

I traded mine with a friend for Dead Rising 3. He feels ripped off. I don't blame him.
Posted Image

#28 D.Choy

D.Choy

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:18 PM

Xbox One has dedicated servers for Ghosts. According to Mark Rubin they use a mix of listen servers / dedicated servers to get the best connection for the player. I own and have played Ghosts on both the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One and I can confirm from my own account that I have never witnessed dropped games or host migration on the Xbox One whereas on the 360 I have run into dropped games, host migration, lag, etc.

I've had little to no problems with lag on the Xbox One. Maps are big but people have always complained about small maps on CoD. I've learned how to adjust and I think the maps are pretty balanced in that there are multiple entries to buildings and multiple routes to get across the map. In previous CoD games it was all about controlling choke points. I will agree that the spawns are be pretty flat out terrible though. IW has said they are working on the spawn logic and will be issuing a patch soon to balance the sniper rifle and fix spawn points. Heck they already patched the MSBS and nerfed it in a sense.

If you want to talk about a bad multiplayer CoD then please refer to Black Ops II. That game had the worst lag compensation and hit boxes. I don't know how many times I would use half a magazine on someone only for them to two shot me.

#29 dominator

dominator

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

Honestly, I like the game, but it has more than it's fair share of issues. I had a 2.5 K/D on MW3 an a 1.9 on BO2 (that delay really fucked me over). The major thing with it right now is how bad the spawns are. I've been spawned right in front of enemies with my back to them and my team on the opposite side of the map. The spawns are just bad. Some of the guns are overpowered and it never feels like you're using the same gun because one game they work like they're supposed or another game, they're either inaccurate or too accurate. The hit-box is all sorts of screwed up too. I've died from sniper shots to the calf, but end up surviving shots to the chest. The same thing happens to me when I'm sniping. Is the game worth it to me? Sure, but I'd sure love it more if Treyarch - I mean Infinity Ward - fixed these issues.

TapouT545.pngTapouT32.jpg

126410.png

#30 diplo

diplo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

Glad 100% trade in bonus is back, just hope the vakue doesn't drop so low that its better to trade in this week