12 replies to this topic

#1 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:25 AM

Sony - PlayStation Plus 12-Month Membership $35

Edit: Dead

Edited by htz, 26 December 2013 - 06:32 AM.

#2 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:31 AM

Nice for those who missed BF!

512847.png

#3 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:43 AM

Thanks, OP!

154512.png

:360: Child of Light / FIFA 14

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:ps4: Watch Dogs

jionekanji.png

#4 fullhavok

fullhavok

I am the one!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:46 AM

Awesome! Thanks op, just got a ps vita, in for one!
"This isn't fair. We came to Hollywood, I fell in love. Fu*kin', we got shot at, we stole a monkey, and I got punched in the motherfu*king nuts by a guy named Cock-Knocker. "
Posted Image[Thanks OTM]

Posted Image

Nintendo 3DS 1332-7714-6780

#5 stepasyd

stepasyd

add me on PSN/XBL/STEAM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:31 PM

sold my ps3 in early november, so I had no use for renewing my subscription, now I just ordered a ps4 on amazon monday, so the timing on this was perfect. reported the price to amazon in hopes that somehow, someway, they would price match digital codes, but i doubt i'll have much luck. I'll give them until the end of the day to price match, and if not, I'll be biting on this, thanks OP.

#6 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:48 PM

$25 with a purchase of Killzone and Knack. Not sure if any other PS4 games will do that

Posted Image

#7 thelaughingmann

thelaughingmann

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:05 PM

=/ I am good till June 2016, so...if anyone missed BF sale, this is the last time until next Christmastime 'yule' be able to save.

http://www.presstartoplay.com/ <- Press Start to Play, a new gaming website with a collective of gamers bringing you live streams, reviews, giveaways, and that good old feeling of enjoying video games. I am giving them a chance. Why aren't you guys? Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Twitch and even donate to the cause! 

XSkittleKrazyX.png76561198028909821.png

"I do not want to live in a world without laughter. Or macaroni and cheese." PSN: XSkittleKrazyX, Steam: The Laughing Mann, Twitch: TheLaughingMannofAF2

#8 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:11 PM

=/ I am good till June 2016, so...if anyone missed BF sale, this is the last time until next Christmastime 'yule' be able to save.

plus has consistently been on sale every month since E3 so there's no reason to believe it won't be again till next holiday season
Posted Image

#9 thelaughingmann

thelaughingmann

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:17 PM

plus has consistently been on sale every month since E3 so there's no reason to believe it won't be again till next holiday season

Really? I've seen the 1 Year drop to $40 here and there and I've seen the $30 bundle for 3 months of PS+ and PSN credit...$30 on BF was the lowest I had ever seen of it, and I could not resist it at that point. But...I didn't start using CAG for tracking prices until a couple of months ago, so there's my weigh-in on it. I still hold a firm stance that if anyone wants to get PS+ for close to BF prices, this is definitely a good deal.

http://www.presstartoplay.com/ <- Press Start to Play, a new gaming website with a collective of gamers bringing you live streams, reviews, giveaways, and that good old feeling of enjoying video games. I am giving them a chance. Why aren't you guys? Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Twitch and even donate to the cause! 

XSkittleKrazyX.png76561198028909821.png

"I do not want to live in a world without laughter. Or macaroni and cheese." PSN: XSkittleKrazyX, Steam: The Laughing Mann, Twitch: TheLaughingMannofAF2

#10 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:11 PM

Really? I've seen the 1 Year drop to $40 here and there and I've seen the $30 bundle for 3 months of PS+ and PSN credit...$30 on BF was the lowest I had ever seen of it, and I could not resist it at that point. But...I didn't start using CAG for tracking prices until a couple of months ago, so there's my weigh-in on it. I still hold a firm stance that if anyone wants to get PS+ for close to BF prices, this is definitely a good deal.

the 12 year has either been $40, $10 back with a purchase or 15 months for $50, all of which work out to the same amount (~$3.33/month) at retail for PSN. There's really no reason anyone should have been spending $50 as Sony's made it more affordable via these very frequent sales and promos
Posted Image

#11 Helldweller87

Helldweller87

Mandalorian

• CAG in Training

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:30 PM

I just got the plus membership yesterday for $40 with the promotion of buying a PS4 game. Would i be able to get a price adjust on this?

"Why should I be content to lead one nation, when I can control the whole world, 'Mr. President?"  Yuri : RA2

83a8d8f888bf264af86af545ce0d3d2e5492886.

578461.png

#12 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:42 PM

I just got the plus membership yesterday for $40 with the promotion of buying a PS4 game. Would i be able to get a price adjust on this?

BB only does one PM to their prices during 14 days so you should be covered
Posted Image

#13 Emiroo

Emiroo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:24 PM

Can anyone confirm if this will be available in store later this week or is it an online only Xmas day deal?
Posted Image