Ducktales Remastered Physical Disc (Wii U) for $12.99 from Capcom store

Was the WIi U version the only one to get the pin with the physical release at Target? Or did the PS3/360 versions also come with pins at Target? 

Tempted to try the PM at Target, but I've already downloaded it for my PS3. There's really no difference between the versions to justify picking it up, is there?

oh its you again...
:D/

I ordered mine from Target. Free shipping and 5% off with Redcard brought it right back to $20 total after taxes. The pin is inside. I haven't opened it yet. Someday I will. It tempts me like a woman from NJ (or Arkansas..) with low self esteem. I may give in. Merry Christmas!

I thought BB only PMs websites for brick and mortar stores though.
Not always. It'll be YMMV, but just depends on how well you can prove to them that's the price.

I priced matched a TV from TigerDirect before Xmas, and just pulled it up on my phone and showed them.

It just has to be in stock (and sometimes that may not even matter), but they will also check the shipping costs too if you get an employee/manager who is super picky. Mostly YMMV when it comes to non-conventional retailers for PM, but it gets approved more often than not.

Last edited by a moderator:
what pin code are you talking about/
not a pin code. An actual physical pin. Rare Disney collectible.
ducktalesRpin.JPG

Not always. It'll be YMMV, but just depends on how well you can prove to them that's the price.

I priced matched a TV from TigerDirect before Xmas, and just pulled it up on my phone and showed them.

It just has to be in stock (and sometimes that may not even matter), but they will also check the shipping costs too if you get an employee/manager who is super picky. Mostly YMMV when it comes to non-conventional retailers for PM, but it gets approved more often than not.
Tigerdirect is on the list of website the PM. Capcom.com isn't.

Really wish this was on the 3DS.  I've got it on XB Live and it's a great time killer.

[quote name="skiizim" post="11385893" timestamp="1388004445"]I love how rare gets thrown around and most Disney collectors could really care less about this, it's just a cool bonus...[/quote]

It's rare....50 years from now it might net you what you paid for the game.

I actually just did this, despite being told they aren't price matching anything at the moment. They didn't even check the price lol, they just sorta took my word for it, but I kept it honest at the actual prices should they want to call me on it. I got the Wii U target version with the Pin inside for $12.99 (plus tax). I got a Wii U pro controller for 41.29 (kmart price, they were out of stock) (plus tax) instead of 49.99.

Going into BB later tonight. Gonna see if I can sweet talk one of the impressionable cute cashier girls to PM this shit. Will report back later on.

The reps at Target use their own special iPad price match app for the stores and sites they'll PM. Capcom isn't one of them.

Target said, "No soup for you!" while Best Buy did it although they did say it's a one-time thing since it's not a site they usually price match.

Target said, "No soup for you!" while Best Buy did it although they did say it's a one-time thing since it's not a site they usually price match.
You realize that each time you knowingly get a retailer to price match a site they aren't supposed to (I mean the capcom store.... really?) it just makes it one step closer to the day when they will no longer price match anyone.

I mean it is really worth using your "one time" to get a $20 game for $12?

You realize that each time you knowingly get a retailer to price match a site they aren't supposed to (I mean the capcom store.... really?) it just makes it one step closer to the day when they will no longer price match anyone.

I mean it is really worth using your "one time" to get a $20 game for $12?
You realize they say that (one time use only) all the time, right? Also, it's not a Best Buy I usually go to so could care less but thanks for the lovely advice...

You realize they say that (one time use only) all the time, right? Also, it's not a Best Buy I usually go to so could care less but thanks for the lovely advice...
Oh right... The "I don't care if I ruin it for everyone else because I got this $20 game for $12" mentality.

Lovely way of thinking.

This is like $15.99 after GCU at Best Buy.  Seems like less hassle to just buy it if you are GCU than to pricematch.

I able to get it for $12.99 at Bestbuy but i sure it'll drop down $10 or less soon.  My local Bestbuy have Sticker Tag $19.99 like most PS3/360/Vita Games. 

bread's done
Back