Battlefield 4/Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Strategy Guide $12.49 or Collector's Edition $17.49 @ Best Buy

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Battlefield 4 (Game Guide) $12.49
Battlefield 4 Collector's Edition (Game Guide) $17.49
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Game Guide) $12.49
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Collector's Edition Game Guide) $17.49

Battlefield 4 Collector's Edition Exclusives

• GEAR UP WITH GOLD- Receive a FREE gold Battlefield 4 Battlepack with this Collector’s Edition Battlefield 4 guide. Gold Battlepacks have a higher chance of containing rarer combinations of random camos, dog tags, knives, XP boosts, and more!
  • 2-Sided Dry Erase Map Cards- The top down view of all 10 maps can be marked up with critical notes using a dry-erase pen or flip it over for map specific advice from professional gamers.
  • Behind-The-Scenes: "Since 1942"- An extra 32 pages of content featuring a Q&A with DICE, what's changed since 1942, and the making of Battlefield 4.
Assassn's Creed IV Black Flag Collector's Edition Exclusives

• The Collector's Edition comes in a hardcover featuring unique cover art developed exclusively for this edition.
  • 64 pages of bonus content
  • “Cast & Locations” section presents a concept art tour of the Assassin’s Creed IV world
  • “Trivia Glossary” features the most entertaining and obscure expressions encountered during Kenway’s exploits
  • Exclusive “History vs. Story” section
  • Essential 2-sided Map Poster (26" X 39.5") gives you a much-needed overview of the vast game area
Sale prices are active in store, that is where I found out about them. The sale prices also stack with the 15% off any guide discount with a video game purchase or 50% off welcome coupon. 15% off any guide discount with a video game purchase, does not stack with the 50% off welcome coupon discount, it will automatically void the 15% off.

Assassin's Creed fans or just fans of piggyback guides, I recommend the AC IV Black Flag CE guide. :cool:

Edit:

Psunami noticed a glitch when you add the guides to your cart, you get an additional 15% discount. I know the guides in store rings up exactly as the sale prices though.

Last edited by a moderator:
These do stack with Gamer's Club Unlocked, in case you were wondering. Takes the CE's down to $14.87
I think that is a glitch you just found because I'm not sign into my GCU account and I see the glitched price in my cart. GCU doesn't offer any discounts on guides like PowerUP Rewards.

Edit: It only works if you add 1 guide to your cart.

BF4 Standard or AC IV Standard is $10.62 and BF4 CE or AC IV CE is $14.87. So essentially 15% off without needing to buy an additional game for those ordering online. :)

There must have been some type of glitch because I don't have GCU and I just ordered the Assassin's Creed IV Collector's Edition guide for $14.87. Sweet deal!

Yeah, couldn't pass up ACIV Collector's guide, especially when I had a $10 rewards card burning a hole in my pocket.  Unfortunately I had to have it shipped since it was not in stock anywhere close.

Free piece of strategy for AC4 from me: don't buy it on PS4 if you're a completionist.  fucking Ubisoft and their glitched online.

Tempted by ACIV.  Game is massive. The fact I have the 50% GCU welcome coupon is making it much more tempting. I never use guides though, like ever so may be just a waste of money (and these things are harder than hell to sell on eBay).

I don't buy guides for multiplayer focused games. It only takes a patch for the information to be irrelevant due to map/stat changes by the developers.
The information written in the guide for SP is more what I am wondering about. Does it also have any good concept art or anything else that would make it worth while?

I could care less about the multi player portion of the guide. I don't need someone to tell me how to suck. :p

The information written in the guide for SP is more what I am wondering about. Does it also have any good concept art or anything else that would make it worth while?

I could care less about the multi player portion of the guide. I don't need someone to tell me how to suck. :p
http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-Prima-Official-Guide-Guides/product-reviews/080416214X/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_summary?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=byRankDescending

Tempted by ACIV. Game is massive. The fact I have the 50% GCU welcome coupon is making it much more tempting. I never use guides though, like ever so may be just a waste of money (and these things are harder than hell to sell on eBay).
This amazon review might help with your decision.

Thanks OP.  Used my 50% off one strategy guide coupon and scored the AC IV LE guide for $7.43.

The map that is included with the guide is massive.  It will definitely look great in my gaming room (along with the AC IV LE stuff I just picked up from Target on the cheap).  The guide looks very nice.  It's made to a higher standard than the usual Prima guide for sure.

Thank you OP!

Just bought a CE of the ACIV guide for my sister since her other AC present hasn't came in the mail yet.

Tempted by ACIV. Game is massive. The fact I have the 50% GCU welcome coupon is making it much more tempting. I never use guides though, like ever so may be just a waste of money (and these things are harder than hell to sell on eBay).
I am 95% did everything without help it was easy. I would get only to collect but ce cover oogly.

It says "Prima Games" is the publisher for the Assassin's Creed IV guide but we can safely assume that's a mistake, right?
Piggyback has always done the AC guides in the past, however Black Flag is co-published by Prima this year.
It's still the excellent Piggyback quality, and the collector's edition is a very nice book. I'd definately recommend spending the extra couple bucks and getting that.

I certainly don't need a guide for Battlefield 4, but I love guides, and I'll probably read it.
....and its cheap.

Companies really need to drop the prices on game guides.
They would sell a ton more as impluse buys along with the game, if they were $15-$18.
I can't imagine people are adding another $25-$35 along with their $60 game very often.

Its too bad GCU doesn't take 20% off of guides also.

Thanks OP. Used my 50% off one strategy guide coupon and scored the AC IV LE guide for $7.43.

The map that is included with the guide is massive. It will definitely look great in my gaming room (along with the AC IV LE stuff I just picked up from Target on the cheap). The guide looks very nice. It's made to a higher standard than the usual Prima guide for sure.
How did you get it for $7.43? Does the 15% off stack with the 50% GCU welcome coupon in store?

It says "Prima Games" is the publisher for the Assassin's Creed IV guide but we can safely assume that's a mistake, right?
I only see the piggyback logo on my guide, no mention of Prima.

CmqC3gB.jpg

How did you get it for $7.43? Does the 15% off stack with the 50% GCU welcome coupon in store?
The 15% applied first ($14.87) and then the coupon took 50% off this amount.

I only see the piggyback logo on my guide, no mention of Prima.
Piggyback Guides are distributed by Prima (Random House Publishing) in the US as stated here.

There's also an offer to download the eGuide on Prima's website as well.

bread's done
Back