Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy - Pokemon Conquest $19.99 New ($15.99 GCU)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:46 AM

It was $14.99 back in march but since then this is pretty much the lowest it has hit, so for anyone interested here you go. Not a GREAT deal, but still a GOOD deal.

Pokemon Conquest $19.99

#2 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:49 AM

Hmm, supposed to be quite good but I've bought so many games recently and more than a few S/RPGs that aren't even started...

Currently Playing:
3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :xb1: Garden Warfare :hot: Forza 5 :hot: :ps4: LEGO The Hobbit

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: AC4 :hot:
EldritchOnRye.png

#3 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:50 AM

One of the best spinoffs outside of Snap and Mystery Dungeon. Caught me off guard and i loved it

Quite lengthy too
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:56 AM

One of the best spinoffs outside of Snap and Mystery Dungeon. Caught me off guard and i loved it

Quite lengthy too

My desire to own everything as a substitute for human contact says to buy it; Disgaea 3/4/D2, EO 4/MG, Devil Survivor Overclocked and the other crazy time sinks say don't.  You're not helping. ;)

Currently Playing:
3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :xb1: Garden Warfare :hot: Forza 5 :hot: :ps4: LEGO The Hobbit

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: AC4 :hot:
EldritchOnRye.png

#5 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:00 AM

My desire to own everything as a substitute for human contact says to buy it; Disgaea 3/4/D2, EO 4/MG, Devil Survivor Overclocked and the other crazy time sinks say don't.  You're not helping. ;)

Might as well feed the addiction.