I can tag now!

• Please log in to reply
701 replies to this topic

#31 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

Yeah I did make sure I had it correct. Video was outputting but it never moved past the Xbox one logo screen.

Gotcha...yeah, mine was like that for a good 3 minutes before it went away.  I almost thought it was hosed.  Only when I used the controller that shipped with my XB1 did it seem to advance (was gonna sell my Day One Controller, so I bought a different one).  But I think that was just a coincidence.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#32 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

Gotcha...yeah, mine was like that for a good 3 minutes before it went away. I almost thought it was hosed. Only when I used the controller that shipped with my XB1 did it seem to advance (was gonna sell my Day One Controller, so I bought a different one). But I think that was just a coincidence.

I let it sit there for several minutes and then reset it several times and it did nothing different. Tried to update the firmware and still nothing. Xbox support told me to return it as it was the easiest way to fix issue.

Posted Image

#33 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:03 AM

Somebody needs to save Iron Man from his shitty villains in these movies. I finished Iron Man 3 and I don't have a clue what the Mandarin was at all. He just seemed to be a guy that could heat up his body and breathe fire.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#34 GuyWithGun

GuyWithGun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

Iron Man 3 was definitely my least favorite.

Spoiler

Posted Image

Thanks to Tiphireth for the help and modium for the pics.

#35 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:12 PM

We got at least 3-4 inches of snow during the day today, though nobody seemed to think about salting the highways ahead of time. I ended up getting off at an exit and took the side streets home because they were a bit safer to drive on.

#36 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:32 PM

New Xbox works!

The nice selection of gamerpics was pretty cool. Selected one that I thought my boy Trakan would like.

Posted Image

#37 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:32 PM

They've basically got a monochrome version of the Browns logo for gamerpics on the Xbox One.

#38 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:27 AM

New Xbox works!

The nice selection of gamerpics was pretty cool. Selected one that I thought my boy Trakan would like.

All I can see is the 24 gamerpic still.

#39 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:51 PM

I found that out after I made that post. I think it only shows on that uno which is dumb. Will post a pic later.

Posted Image

#40 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

I wish I bought Deadpool when it was $15 at Best Buy.  I wish I bought a PS+ card, too.  :bomb:

#41 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:44 PM

I wish I bought Deadpool when it was $15 at Best Buy.  I wish I bought a PS+ card, too.  :bomb:

I didn't realize my PS + expires in January. I'm regretting not picking up an extension on Black Friday. Hopefully they'll go on sale this weekend.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#42 MusicNoteLess

MusicNoteLess

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:20 AM

"I can blow zombies!" -Castle Rybread

#43 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

Dead Rising 3 is the best Dead Rising yet. Music glides around while wearing nothing but underwear and a dragon mask ,and I get to blow zombie's with a leaf blower. 

Also the Blanka mask and battery is one of the coolest combo's ever.

Posted Image

#44 MusicNoteLess

MusicNoteLess

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:07 PM

Also, the game and party chat are very Skype/Ventrillo-like when it comes to quality. It's actually very nice.

#45 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:05 AM

Hey Kansas City. Welcome to the Andy Reid Era. Enjoy your stay.

The 2014 E3 Theme: "Coming in 2015."

#46 darthbudge

darthbudge

The Real DB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:12 AM

Well I took my National Registry Paramedic exam today. I hope I passed... Why it takes 24-48 hours to score a computerized test is beyond me, but it looks like I won't get my results until Monday morning most likely.

#47 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:18 AM

God, the Playstation message system is so fucked up.

Some people are starting chats on PS Viias and sending it to friends of friends. Like, Instead of sending invites, they're send like, "Hey, will you friends me," or "I'm up for some COD". And theys end it to like, 50 people.

So like,  some people respond back like, why not, whatevs.

Then other people are like, how did you get may name, (since they're not actual friends. just friends of friends. )

Then other people go, How do I get out of this chat. Because if you delete the message on a PS Vita, that deletes you from the chat. But if you delete the message from the PS3, that only deletes the message but does not remove you from the chat, so you just keep getting these fucking useless messages.

So them ps3 people start messaging, How do I stop getting these useless fucking messages.

Then other people ask, "What are you talking about?"

Then other people get pissed.

And my fucking inbox fills with 20 useless fucking messages.

I swear, I got like a dozen messages in Spanish all from people who aren't my friends, because one of them was a friend of a friend.

I don't even know what the Fuck they're talking about.

And then when I finally, after a month ofd elaing with this shit, I write a message explaining rhe problem in detail and telling people to stop... what happens?

I get a half dozen messages from people I don't know asking A) What are you talking about and B) What's going on?

It's fucking  annoying that my message box is practically useless becaiususe 90% of messages I get are from people I don't know nor have any meaning. And since invites and shit use the message box, now it';s affecting my ability to play with other people because I don't even bother to look anymore.

The 2014 E3 Theme: "Coming in 2015."

#48 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:10 AM

I hope Dead Rising 3 comes to the Quadruple. :cry:

#49 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:30 AM

finally finished up Infamous tonight.  I know this is supposed to be one of the best PS3 series....but I dont see it.  7/10 at most.  

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#50 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

I don't know if they finished building out in the area or what, but Sprint went from being absolutely horrible to being pretty good the past two days. I now get LTE on my nexus 5 in a lot of places I wasn't.

Posted Image

#51 Trakan

Trakan

• Super Moderators

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:17 PM

I hope Dead Rising 3 comes to the Quadruple. :cry:

You'll get an xbone eventually down the line.  That game looks like crap anyway.

#52 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:28 PM

:lol: No, I won't.

#53 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:21 PM

You'll get an xbone eventually down the line. That game looks like crap anyway.

No it doesn't. The amount of shit going on and lack of load times is absolutely insane. Music and I both think the game looks really good. If you liked the previous dead rising games you will like this one. It shits on those games.

One of the best things I found in the game is that bad boys plays when you go into the liquor store.

Posted Image

#54 Trakan

Trakan

• Super Moderators

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:30 PM

I'd rather have 1080p/60 frames and the amount of zombies in it from 1/2.  I don't give a shit about how many zombies that can cram on screen now.  It looks like a last gen game.

#55 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:56 PM

You are going to be really disappointed this generation.

Posted Image

#56 Trakan

Trakan

• Super Moderators

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:49 PM

AC4 was 1080p/60 frames, I think Watch Dogs will be too.  It's going to be the new standard, finally.

#57 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

Feels good to be home. Spent the last two weeks basically cut off from society in a little Arizona town. Couldn't even get a USA today paper around there. Fuck that place.

#58 youinreverse

youinreverse

...used to be Bioshocked

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:30 PM

I thought Dead Rising 3 looked pretty good, plus it was awesome how many zombies are on the screen at once, and then blowing them all up with a bomb.

#59 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:03 AM

It looks great to me. I don't like that you can save anywhere, though. The time restraints and restroom saving was a really cool and challenging design choice.

#60 Trakan

Trakan

• Super Moderators

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:35 AM

It looks great to me. I don't like that you can save anywhere, though. The time restraints and restroom saving was a really cool and challenging design choice.

It's still there as an option.