OTT 586: The Legend Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
0gmEb.gif

I'm glad Budge is back.

I put in a 1.5 TB hard drive in my ps4. So now I have room for the future.

Also, I'm still kinda pissed I can't use my Sony Wireless 7.1 PS headset with the PS4 yet. I was hoping that patch would be out by now. It can't be that hard to put in the drivers.

Morning, Budge!

Morning, OTT.  Finally hooked up That One this past weekend.  I had to cook up some story and ground the kids just so I could get some time with it.  But they're home from school until Friday, so I don't feel bad.  Funny thing is, the Quadruple is sitting in it's box still under the tree and no one has even asked about it.

Drives Number84 batty when I walk in and the "Hello Number83" pops up. 

Best buy has given me a total of $125 in gift cards this past holiday season. Getting Dead Rising 3 and AssCreed with it.
About a week ago they emailed me a $5 gift certificate.

This weeks I'm bombarded with emails saying, "Your gift certificate wants you to get an iPad Air."

I think I'll pass on spending $595.

Morning, Budge!

Morning, OTT. Finally hooked up That One this past weekend. I had to cook up some story and ground the kids just so I could get some time with it. But they're home from school until Friday, so I don't feel bad. Funny thing is, the Quadruple is sitting in it's box still under the tree and no one has even asked about it.

Since nobody is using it you can just go ahead and send me That Quadruple. I will send it back to you in a couple years when you get around to unwrapping the massive collection of games you will have by then...

Morning, Budge!

Morning, OTT. Finally hooked up That One this past weekend. I had to cook up some story and ground the kids just so I could get some time with it. But they're home from school until Friday, so I don't feel bad. Funny thing is, the Quadruple is sitting in it's box still under the tree and no one has even asked about it.

My Uno didn't work when I took it out of the box. Amazang is sending a new one. Should get it Thursday.

So far dat quadruple >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dat uno

My Uno didn't work when I took it out of the box. Amazang is sending a new one. Should get it Thursday.

So far dat quadruple >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dat uno
I don't mean this to sound snarky, but you sure you have the HDMI cable plugged into the right port? I am amazed of the number of posts on the XBox forum saying thier XBOX is broken and it turns out they had the HDMI cable in the 'IN' instead of the 'Out'. I almost did that myself.

I don't mean this to sound snarky, but you sure you have the HDMI cable plugged into the right port? I am amazed of the number of posts on the XBox forum saying thier XBOX is broken and it turns out they had the HDMI cable in the 'IN' instead of the 'Out'. I almost did that myself.
Yeah I did make sure I had it correct. Video was outputting but it never moved past the Xbox one logo screen.

Yeah I did make sure I had it correct. Video was outputting but it never moved past the Xbox one logo screen.
Gotcha...yeah, mine was like that for a good 3 minutes before it went away. I almost thought it was hosed. Only when I used the controller that shipped with my XB1 did it seem to advance (was gonna sell my Day One Controller, so I bought a different one). But I think that was just a coincidence.

Gotcha...yeah, mine was like that for a good 3 minutes before it went away. I almost thought it was hosed. Only when I used the controller that shipped with my XB1 did it seem to advance (was gonna sell my Day One Controller, so I bought a different one). But I think that was just a coincidence.
I let it sit there for several minutes and then reset it several times and it did nothing different. Tried to update the firmware and still nothing. Xbox support told me to return it as it was the easiest way to fix issue.

Somebody needs to save Iron Man from his shitty villains in these movies. I finished Iron Man 3 and I don't have a clue what the Mandarin was at all. He just seemed to be a guy that could heat up his body and breathe fire.

Iron Man 3 was definitely my least favorite.

You're telling me the best and safest option to protect the ones you love is to destroy every single Iron Man suit, without which you would have died today?

We got at least 3-4 inches of snow during the day today, though nobody seemed to think about salting the highways ahead of time. I ended up getting off at an exit and took the side streets home because they were a bit safer to drive on.

I found that out after I made that post. I think it only shows on that uno which is dumb. Will post a pic later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I bought Deadpool when it was $15 at Best Buy.  I wish I bought a PS+ card, too.  :bomb:

Dead Rising 3 is the best Dead Rising yet. Music glides around while wearing nothing but underwear and a dragon mask ,and I get to blow zombie's with a leaf blower. 

Also the Blanka mask and battery is one of the coolest combo's ever.

Well I took my National Registry Paramedic exam today. I hope I passed... Why it takes 24-48 hours to score a computerized test is beyond me, but it looks like I won't get my results until Monday morning most likely.

God, the Playstation message system is so fucked up.

Some people are starting chats on PS Viias and sending it to friends of friends. Like, Instead of sending invites, they're send like, "Hey, will you friends me," or "I'm up for some COD". And theys end it to like, 50 people.

So like,  some people respond back like, why not, whatevs.

Then other people are like, how did you get may name, (since they're not actual friends. just friends of friends. )

Then other people go, How do I get out of this chat. Because if you delete the message on a PS Vita, that deletes you from the chat. But if you delete the message from the PS3, that only deletes the message but does not remove you from the chat, so you just keep getting these fucking useless messages.

So them ps3 people start messaging, How do I stop getting these useless fucking messages.

Then other people ask, "What are you talking about?"

Then other people get pissed.

And my fucking inbox fills with 20 useless fucking messages.

I swear, I got like a dozen messages in Spanish all from people who aren't my friends, because one of them was a friend of a friend.

I don't even know what the fuck they're talking about.

And then when I finally, after a month ofd elaing with this shit, I write a message explaining rhe problem in detail and telling people to stop... what happens?

I get a half dozen messages from people I don't know asking A) What are you talking about and B) What's going on?

It's fucking  annoying that my message box is practically useless becaiususe 90% of messages I get are from people I don't know nor have any meaning. And since invites and shit use the message box, now it';s affecting my ability to play with other people because I don't even bother to look anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
finally finished up Infamous tonight.  I know this is supposed to be one of the best PS3 series....but I dont see it.  7/10 at most.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back