Want to Trade (preferred) or Buy: Gamecube games. H: Gamecube games and classic games, etc.

ekusukariba

CAG Newbie
I want to trade my Gamecube games for other Gamecube games with their original cases and booklets. PM me if interested.

GENERAL RULES

1. TRADING PREFERRED, I want to trade my games for games in my Wants List unless otherwise noted. For the occasions that I would want to buy/sell, I only accept PayPal as a form of payment and I have PayPal and sometimes Amazon gift cards to make purchases.

2. PICTURES. I have pictures available for all the games listed. Pictures trump descriptions, if they do not match then inform me, and I will update whichever is incorrect. I will need to see pictures of your games before I can make a solid offer. I will take more pictures upon request.

3. LOWER FEEDBACK SENDS FIRST unless we agree otherwise (as in feedback is high enough that sending at the same time is acceptable for both sides).

4. SHIPPING is generally via First Class in most cases. Priority Mail will be used for anything too heavy for first and Media Mail may be for guides. We can discuss other options and details in PMs but I do not want to stray too far from this.

5. DELIVERY CONFIRMATION or TRACKING is necessary.

6. PROPER AND SAFE PACKING is the responsibility of the sender! Don't send a boxed game (like GB or SNES games) or jewel cased game (like Playstation and Saturn games) in a bubble mailer! Don't send a guide wrapped in brown paper!

7. ONLY TRADING WITHIN THE U.S., This means the contiguous states only (No Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, or other International locations).

8. BE COURTEOUS enough to respond to offers, even if it's a simple "no". If you don't receive a response from me, please ask me again. Chances are, I forgot, I was busy, or your response did not get forwarded to my inbox.

9. MAKE TRADE/BUY SUGGESTIONS, My Wants List should be your first source for trading but it is not set in stone. I am interested in so many games, consoles, accessories, etc. that you might have something that I did not know that I wanted. If I am not interested in your collection then I will politely say so.

10. ALL CAG TRADE RULES APPLY, CAG encourages you to read their rules before trading and I intend on following them.

Unless noted, assume all games listed in this tradelist are are:
COMPLETE - original cart/disc with original box/case and manual. I did not list if my games are Greatest Hits, Player's Choice, Platinum Hits, etc. Make sure to check the pics or ask if you need to know this.
TESTED - confirmed to be in working condition
CONDITION - Please note that most games on this list were bought USED and therefore, do have some wear. Usually, discs probably have some scratches (often resurfaced), manuals show signs of use, and case has scuffing/scratches/minimal stickers. Unless noted, items are in good or better shape. Major details will be revealed before a trade is pended.

HAVE
Gamecube (Click numbers for the game's respective photos)

[1, 2] 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker
[1, 2] Batman Vengeance
[1, 2] Burnout
[1, 2] Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
[1, 2] The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
[1, 2] Crazy Taxi
[1, 2] Disney/Pixar Cars
[1, 2] Driven
[1, 2] Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
[1, 2] Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
[1, 2] The Haunted Mansion
[1, 2] Hulk
[1, 2] Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
[1, 2] The Incredibles
[1, 2] The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer
[1, 2] James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire
[1, 2] James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
[1, 2] Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
[1, 2] The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
[1, 2] Madagascar
[1, 2] Madden 2002
[1, 2] Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
[1, 2] Need for Speed: Carbon
[1, 2] Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
[1, 2] Need for Speed: Most Wanted
[1, 2] Need for Speed: Underground
[1, 2] Need for Speed: Underground 2
[1, 2] Pac-Man World 2
[1, 2] Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection
[1, 2] The Polar Express
[1, 2] Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
[1, 2] The Simpsons: Hit & Run
[1, 2] The Sims
[1, 2] Sonic Heroes
[1, 2] Sonic Mega Collection
[1, 2] Spider-Man
[1, 2] Spider-Man 2
[1, 2] Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
[1, 2] Spongebob Squarepants: Lights, Camera, Pants!
[1, 2] The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
[1, 2] Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
[1, 2] Star Wars: The Clone Wars
[1, 2] Starfox Adventures
[1, 2] Super Monkey Ball 2
[1, 2] Super Monkey Ball Adventure
[1, 2] Tarzan Untamed
[1, 2] Terminator 3: The Redemption
[1, 2] Top Gun: Combat Zones
[1, 2] XIII

NES (Cart Only)

SNES (Cart Only)

Sega Genesis (Cart Only)

Game Boy (Cart Only)

Game Boy Color

Game Boy Advance

WANT
Gamecube

[customspoiler='Trading Preferred']
1080° Avalanche
4x4 EVO 2
Amazing Island
Batman: Dark Tomorrow
Battalion Wars
Beach Spikers
Beyblade VForce: Super Tournament Battle
Big Air Freestyle
Bloody Roar: Primal Fury
Bomberman Generation
Bomberman Jetters
Dakar 2: The World's Ultimate Rally
Frogger Beyond
Go! Go! Hypergrind
Grooverider: Slot Car Thunder
Hunter: The Reckoning
Lotus Challenge
Naruto: Clash of Ninja
NBA Street V3
Nickelodeon Party Blast
Pro Rally
Puyo Pop Fever
Rally Championship
Rave Master
Road Trip: The Arcade Edition
Soulcalibur II
Space Raiders
Spirits & Spells
SSX on Tour
Summoner: A Goddess Reborn
Swingerz Golf
SX Superstar
TMNT: Mutant Melee
Top Angler: Real Bass Fishing
TransWorld Surf: Next Wave
Tube Slider
Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble
Virtua Striker 2002
WWE Day of Reckoning
WWE Day of Reckoning 2
WWE WrestleMania X8
WWE WrestleMania XIX
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler='Buying']
Chibi-Robo!
Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest
Donkey Konga 2 w/Bongos
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Gotcha Force
Kirby Air Ride
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest
Lost Kingdoms II
Mario Party 6 w/Microphone
Mario Party 7 w/Microphone
Mario Superstar Baseball
Medabots Infinity
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Metroid Prime w/Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Bonus Disc
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Odama
P.N.03
Pac-Man Vs.
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus
Wario World
Zoids: Battle Legends[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Noone will trade with you with 0 feedback. Get some feedback first before attempting something like this
I am not surprised about this. Though anyone who wants to trade with me would get my games first then give me theirs. The worst that could happen is that people get nothing from me as I do not want cash.

Noone will trade with you with 0 feedback. Get some feedback first before attempting something like this
What he says is true, but a little overly negative. A few people will deal with you, especially since you are shipping first. But if you wanted a better perception, maybe deal digitally for awhile or buy some things that you want from others. I'm not against you, I'm just trying to help, offering advice so that people don't get a negative perception.

What he says is true, but a little overly negative. A few people will deal with you, especially since you are shipping first. But if you wanted a better perception, maybe deal digitally for awhile or buy some things that you want from others. I'm not against you, I'm just trying to help, offering advice so that people don't get a negative perception.
Thanks. I pretty much knew that I would have to buy some things that I want first. I put this up after I had a list and pictures of each of my games so I can use this in the future. There are plenty of wants that I did not list that I would buy from others if I can find them here.

I have edited this post in hopes of it being more user friendly and descriptive.
Since I do not have any feedback, I know that few people (if any) will want to trade with me.
Though there are a few things to note:
1. I am not selling. You should not have to send me money.
2. If you want to trade then I am shipping first. You will not ship your games until you receive mine.
3. I have a list of things that I want to buy. You can also suggest that I check your list if you are selling something whether it is on my list or not.
4. I have good feedback on eBay as a buyer if that is useful. (eBay username: ga-col)
5. I want good feedback so more people will trade with me.

bread's done
Back