Zumba Fitness World Party (Xbox One) $29.99/$23.99 Unlocked - Best Buy

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAtGchpOK-c[/video]

I reviewed this game a couple of weeks ago. It's surprisingly fun and has a great selection of international songs. If you're looking for a more fully-featured fitness game for Xbox One (with co-op), I recommend it.

With gamers unlocked I got it for $23. Not bad, my wife loves these games. Shes 6 months preggers now, but I know she will want to use it once the baby pops on out. Figured id snag it for this price. Thanks guys

[quote name="litepink" post="11397518" timestamp="1388342124"]Sold out at my store![/quote]

They had them in stock at my store when it said unavailable instore with the stock checker. They might have pulled them online to check, so ymmv.

With gamers unlocked I got it for $23. Not bad, my wife loves these games. Shes 6 months preggers now, but I know she will want to use it once the baby pops on out. Figured id snag it for this price. Thanks guys
She actually may enjoy playing it now. I'm 6 months pregnant as well and its a great fun workout.

I picked up the last copy at my store. So far I like it a lot more than the one I have for 360 (Rush). Better song selection IMO. Still wish there was a Dance Central 4.

bread's done
Back