GGT 296 Are The Only Ones That Went and Saw 47 Ronin

lol at this Steam Flash deal

Wizardry 8 - $2.49

Wizardy 6, 7, and 8 - $2.24

wut

I actually traded Bidoof and got a Jirachi. It was sweet.
haha, you are one of the Bidoofers :p

You gotta wonder how the other people react to that!

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, you are one of the Bidoofers :p

You gotta wonder how the other people react to that!
tumblr_mjd3urRJd01rcnzquo1_500.gif

I came in here to talk about games but clearly you're having an episode.

I like that Splinter Cell Blacklist lets you customize and upgrade your gear (the tri-rotor is sick), but I don't like that it seems to award points for hiding bodies in specially-marked areas (like containers). It's not enough that I hid them all in the darkness and tossed a few into the ocean?

Wonder Trade is good shit. It's uneven and game-breaking as hell but catching random Pokemon, naming them Martin Lawrence and then trading for 10 minutes until I got something good was a great distraction.

going to play some Gone Home, hope i don't poop my pants or write some overly dramatic blog about it after.

I heard I was missed here, so hi! :razz: Tired and currently noodling around online while my husband tools around the Caribbean with the most interesting Kenway.

Also need to get a new pair of headphones. This is my current pair, but for the next one, I'm thinking of going back to Sony. I'd gone through two pairs of MDR-V150 headphones in the past, but those aren't made anymore so I'm looking at newer models. Any recs?

by downloading you mean printing the fandando tickets to go see it later? got it.

Linux, you fucking nerd.
Hrmmm, you're posting on forum. Furthermore, it's on a site about gaming and getting games cheap.

I think we're all nerds here, buddy.

Unless y'know, you're using a Mac, then you're a nerdy fucking hipster. :p

For the record, I have no say in the operating system running on this laptop, or I'd be running a different distro. :p

bread's done
Back