PS3: [SSX $9.99/$7.99, Dragon's Dogma: DA $20.99/$16.79 AquaPazza $23.99/$19.19] PS4 or X1 BF4 Limited, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14 $49.99/$39.99 *each* BestBuy

The Xbox one version of Battlefeild is the more stable of the next gen versions right? even if barely? (not counting pc version)

how is aquapazza, is it similar to other japanese anime fighting games like persona 4 arena, and blaze blue?

Great deal on SSX. I got it for $6 from Target a few weeks ago and it's great. I recommend getting the 360 version though. PS3 version, from experience, had control issues.

Have people had success just calling and getting BB to credit you the difference?  I really don't feel like going to a BBY store to get my credit back for a game purchased last week.

I misread Dragon's Dogma as 9.99/$7.99 unlocked. :lol: Too good to be true. 

If I didn't already have Aquapazza, I definitely would've picked it up at that price. Thanks anyways OP.

how is aquapazza, is it similar to other japanese anime fighting games like persona 4 arena, and blaze blue?
Nothing like them, and nothing like Examu's other game, Arcana Heart, to boot. The game's much slower paced, like Street Fighter with flashier (yet still relatively short) combos, A-B-C attack chaining, assists, and air blocking - think Vanguard Princess, if you've ever heard of that. For what it's worth, I like the game a lot. It's probably the easiest non-Divekick fighter out there to just pick up and play. Some people might complain about the balance, and you admittedly will face lots of Chizurus and Tamakis online (NOTE: the netcode sadly isn't very good D: ), but I don't think it's as huge a deal as some make it out to be.

What makes this version of Battlefield 4 "limited"? I read the description and don't see anything special, am I missing something?

I was originally going to pick up Aquapazza, but I've got a strong feeling that it'll be $19.99 (and thus $15.99 for GCU) before too long. Similarly, I can wait for DD: DA to drop to $14.99. Thanks anyway, htz! :D

Well to be more specific about China Rising... it isn't just one map. China Rising includes four new maps, additional guns, and vehicles.

I prefer titles provide where the deals are coming from.  If is isn't from a site I recognize I keep moving.  The OP didn't provide Best Buy in the comment either.  Thank you for posting the deals, though.

Got shot down for an adjustment with the GC deal. Was told since it was a bundle, they couldn't do it. I'll try again tomorrow with my regular BB.

I prefer titles provide where the deals are coming from. If is isn't from a site I recognize I keep moving. The OP didn't provide Best Buy in the comment either. Thank you for posting the deals, though.
It's implicit when it says "started by htz".

Nothing like them, and nothing like Examu's other game, Arcana Heart, to boot. The game's much slower paced, like Street Fighter with flashier (yet still relatively short) combos, A-B-C attack chaining, assists, and air blocking - think Vanguard Princess, if you've ever heard of that. For what it's worth, I like the game a lot. It's probably the easiest non-Divekick fighter out there to just pick up and play. Some people might complain about the balance, and you admittedly will face lots of Chizurus and Tamakis online (NOTE: the netcode sadly isn't very good D: ), but I don't think it's as huge a deal as some make it out to be.
WTM ... slower than arcane heart? I think sf4 is markedly faster than AH. AH on ps2 was way too slow and I didn't stick it very long for that reason. Is there an option to speed up play? I too was interested in this game but after watching some videos, it looked visibly archaic and nothing more than a KOF clone, at best. Is there a legit story mode? I'm not particularly interested in the online play since most of these titles -- like P4arean -- have few to no online players after a short while ...

Damn, I'm really considering Aqua Pazza but after watching some vids, I get some second thoughts.  I was hoping it would be on the same pace as P4A...

Then SSX, I heard they improved on the game, especially on the controls but the soul of SSX is gone.

I prefer titles provide where the deals are coming from. If is isn't from a site I recognize I keep moving. The OP didn't provide Best Buy in the comment either. Thank you for posting the deals, though.
I wasn't able to since I was limited by space and was in a hurry to head outside to run an errand.

It's implicit when it says "started by htz".
:D

WTM ... slower than arcane heart? I think sf4 is markedly faster than AH. AH on ps2 was way too slow and I didn't stick it very long for that reason. Is there an option to speed up play? I too was interested in this game but after watching some videos, it looked visibly archaic and nothing more than a KOF clone, at best. Is there a legit story mode? I'm not particularly interested in the online play since most of these titles -- like P4arean -- have few to no online players after a short while ...
Okay, I've never played AH1 or 2, but AH3 is a plenty fast game with crazy air dashes all day, and that's the comparison I'm drawing. And... wait, are you comparing Aquapazza to KoF? Visibly archaic? Whaaaaa? I just... huh? And more importantly, are you insinuating that being a KoF clone would be a bad thing?

AP has two modes that it calls "story modes," but they're both just arcade modes with some short VN segments in between certain battles, and nothing to write home about. While your concerns over the well of online players drying up are probably a bit warranted with AP, I had no problem finding players in P4A the last time I played (like two months ago).

Damn, I'm really considering Aqua Pazza but after watching some vids, I get some second thoughts. I was hoping it would be on the same pace as P4A...

Then SSX, I heard they improved on the game, especially on the controls but the soul of SSX is gone.
This was my issue with SSX. It started to decline after SSX Tricky. Doesn't mean they are bad games but they aren't about insane tricks, outlandish characters or amazing combo's. They are still about tricks but more focus on racing... again not bad.

I wish we would get a SSX Tricky remake. My world would be complete!

The Xbox one version of Battlefeild is the more stable of the next gen versions right? even if barely? (not counting pc version)
ps4 actually (1080p, frame rate, graphics, draw distance, stability, less crashes, etc.). The order is pc ultra settings > ps4 > xbox one

Just an extra map. The "regular" version is the same price.
the china rising map PACK is great. In fact, I wouldn't bother buying this unless you get the China Rising dlc. It has like 5 of the best maps, a flight mode where you can practice flying jets and choppers kind of like the mode in 1943, and more.

so make sure you get the limited edition unless you are also buying the premium, in which case it doesn't matter because it includes all present and future dlc.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm no dragons dogma for the 360. I have it on ps3 as well as free digital copy from PS+ but dont have it for 360. Wouldn't mind a copy for that system since i guess you get only one save per profile =( They only have 360 versions pre owned though

ssx is fun, but will probably get boring fast if you don't have people playing it on your friends list. 

Great deal on SSX. I got it for $6 from Target a few weeks ago and it's great. I recommend getting the 360 version though. PS3 version, from experience, had control issues.
Control issues? Played like the originals to me if you change your control scheme to classic. My problem was everyone played on Xbox (which I couldn't stand playing SSX or any game like that using all four shoulder buttons on an Xbox controller). For $9.99 though I might pick it back up.

Control issues? Played like the originals to me if you change your control scheme to classic. My problem was everyone played on Xbox (which I couldn't stand playing SSX or any game like that using all four shoulder buttons on an Xbox controller). For $9.99 though I might pick it back up.
Didn't to me. Felt sluggish on the PS3 but the 360 version was much better with handling. Different experiences though.

ps4 actually (1080p, frame rate, graphics, draw distance, stability, less crashes, etc.). The order is pc ultra settings > ps4 > xbox one

the china rising map PACK is great. In fact, I wouldn't bother buying this unless you get the China Rising dlc. It has like 5 of the best maps, a flight mode where you can practice flying jets and choppers kind of like the mode in 1943, and more.

so make sure you get the limited edition unless you are also buying the premium, in which case it doesn't matter because it includes all present and future dlc.
I think he is asking more about the stability issues. The PC and PS4 have had more problems than the XBOX One as far as I know. Performance wise, I think your order is correct.

bread's done
Back